X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Thor/Asgard Appreciation Thread

'UNENDING' SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
    during the recent upset i have had, missing thor and i know many other have watching 'unending' i decided to make a thread on him

feel free to put your comments, pictures E.T.C on thor or his merry friends

Wise One.
    sigpic

I am bummed about what happened too. I really liked the Asgard. I liked that they represented the Norse gods in mythology that's my heritage (Sp).
    sigpic
    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

i mainly liked the cool tech and ships they had and how thor would do things
      sigpic

Comment

Thor ruled. Fortunatly he and the rest of the asgard are fine. This AU universe is fine for people that like it but in the real SG universe earth is still exploring the universe through the stargate and trying to prove themselves worthy to be considered the 5th race. Something that will happen in some future time when they have evolved enough that other humans on earth can be told about the stargate and the humans prove they can live at peace with other themselves let alone other species. In other words, some future time.

I think I saw a little AU spock beard on the "thor" that got killed, thus proving he is not the real one.

Right now Thor is studying the concept of "fishing" and trying to figure out why O'Neill finds it good for meditating. Especially in a fishless pond.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
          Thor ruled. Fortunatly he and the rest of the asgard are fine. This AU universe is fine for people that like it but in the real SG universe earth is still exploring the universe through the stargate and trying to prove themselves worthy to be considered the 5th race. Something that will happen in some future time when they have evolved enough that other humans on earth can be told about the stargate and the humans prove they can live at peace with other themselves let alone other species. In other words, some future time.

I think I saw a little AU spock beard on the "thor" that got killed, thus proving he is not the real one.

Right now Thor is studying the concept of "fishing" and trying to figure out why O'Neill finds it good for meditating. Especially in a fishless pond.
          i have no idea what your talking about!!!LOL
          sigpic

Comment

i guess everyone doesnt like the asgard!
            sigpic

Comment

I love the Asgard, but as they say, in Sci-Fi no one's gone forever

Comment

Perhaps the absence of fish is somehow integral to the meditative process?

If you immediately know there are no fish in your pond, go out and by a burger, for cryin' out loud!

Comment

I miss those little grey fellas. oh well, they're out there in some parallel universes...
                  I am Thor, Sumpreme Commander of The Asgard Fleet.

"We can only hope that this will be the last footwear to fall.

Comment

There is fish in his pond lol

Why has this got so little response the asgard are supreme this should be massive thread, when i get home from work i believe i will make a little tribute to them
                    Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                    McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

When I watched Unending, I was actually gobsmacked. I think there may even have been a tear or two in my eyes. I couldn't believe it.
                      don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

I'm totally with you, AGateFan. LOL at the Spock beard.

I loved Thor & his growing relationship over the years with the team. And who could forget the time he shut up Kinsey! I also liked Heimdall and would have liked to see him again.
                        They all had their own personalities.

Comment

Originally posted by gater101 View Post
                          When I watched Unending, I was actually gobsmacked. I think there may even have been a tear or two in my eyes. I couldn't believe it.

a tear of two? i couldnt see through the waterfall :''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''(

Comment

The Asgards pwned.

Who knows, maybe some day they'll come back...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Steam View Post
                              There is fish in his pond lol

Why has this got so little response the asgard are supreme this should be massive thread, when i get home from work i believe i will make a little tribute to them
                              looks like a lied lol couldnt be bothered to do it

Comment

Working...
                              X