Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Hey guys, had me an idea last night while I was lurking on the Post a Photo of Yourself thread. What do you think of, maybe, posting a pic/photo of yourself in the McKeller group? You know, put a face to the name. I suggested doing this in the group because only us McKellerites will see the pics and not the whole of GW. I know that some of you might be shy about this( I know I am) or you simply don't like pictures of yourself or don't take a good picture. It's okay, really! I for one don't like how I look in pictures but, I'll post mine if you post yours. I have put this idea in the group as well so if anyone would rather discuss it there, well, you can.

Whaddaya think? Should we do this or am I just tilting at windmills?
    I love taking pics of myself and all my friends, but mainly me but I'm still weary of posting a pic of myself on the Web, even if it will only be posted there in McKeller world ... Sorry, not me ...

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      But we all loved it ... nice lil fic, thanks, RiG!!!
      Thanx.

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
      no glomping????? "very stunned expression"............................................WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      It has come to my attention that glomping has become a choking hazard. And I'd rather not kill you!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      I love taking pics of myself and all my friends, but mainly me but I'm still weary of posting a pic of myself on the Web, even if it will only be posted there in McKeller world ... Sorry, not me ...
      Eh, that's okay. No worries.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Well, you may all stare lovingly at my beautiful visage all you wish in my profile.

That was a joke...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
          Well, you may all stare lovingly at my beautiful visage all you wish in my profile.

That was a joke...
          Heh, nice picture.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

That was a joke...
            And probably a girl thing cause I have to clue to look at and what the hell it means.... but if I have to make an estimated guess. It would be the picture of "presumably" you with a green bag and blue shirt making a "I love the world" expression xD

It has come to my attention that glomping has become a choking hazard. And I'd rather not kill you!
            That is a risk that I am willing to take.....

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
            Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
              That is a risk that I am willing to take.....
              Oh, well, if you insist! *GLOMPS DARYST*

Hey, instead of actual photos how about self avatars/sprites? Those who don't want to post a photo can do make an avatar/sprite of themselves. www.tektek.org/dream

YES...NO...MAYBE SO?
              Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 05 December 2008, 12:47 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Hey guys, had me an idea last night while I was lurking on the Post a Photo of Yourself thread. What do you think of, maybe, posting a pic/photo of yourself in the McKeller group? You know, put a face to the name. I suggested doing this in the group because only us McKellerites will see the pics and not the whole of GW. I know that some of you might be shy about this( I know I am) or you simply don't like pictures of yourself or don't take a good picture. It's okay, really! I for one don't like how I look in pictures but, I'll post mine if you post yours. I have put this idea in the group as well so if anyone would rather discuss it there, well, you can.

Whaddaya think? Should we do this or am I just tilting at windmills?

*goes back to her candy cane infused hot chocolate*
                I have my picture right on my profile. Though my hair is brown again. I dyed it blond (as you can see in my pic) but I just got finished dying it back to brown. I missed my hair I wouldn't mind posting some more in the McKeller place.

Comment

Oh, well, if you insist! *GLOMPS DARYST*

Hey, instead of actual photos how about self avatars/sprites? Those who don't want to post a photo can do make an avatar/sprite of themselves. www.tektek.org/dream

YES...NO...MAYBE SO?
                  That's also A good Idea RiG! WOw! Your on a roll!

Comment

By the time I'm finished, McKeller Christmas sigs will have taken over the world!!!!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

...ahem....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
                      That's also A good Idea RiG! WOw! Your on a roll!
                      I try.

By the time I'm finished, McKeller Christmas sigs will have taken over the world!!!!

...ahem....
                      O...kay.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

...ahem....
                        HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! That felt good (Laughing like an idiot...)

Comment

...ahem....
                          *iz afraid*
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

I see you out there, TeacherGal. Yours is next and I know you didn't want a Christmas sig. Don't worry.
                            sigpic

Comment

I see you out there, TeacherGal. Yours is next and I know you didn't want a Christmas sig. Don't worry.
                              You make these for money err fame?

I could need a new sig - after 1,5 years (but it shouldn't be to large 'cause of other forums).

Do you also make Rodney only ones?
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                You make these for money err fame?

I could need a new sig - after 1,5 years (but it shouldn't be to large 'cause of other forums).

Do you also make Rodney only ones?
                                I make them out of the goodness of my heart....

:: snort ::

Yeah, I didn't believe that either.

I just like seeing my name in other people's sigs all over the place.

What? Me? Have an ego? ...... at least I'm honest.

But, in all seriousness, I'll try and work on whatever you like. Just let me know and I'll see what I can do.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X