Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
    any pro-keller person can come to chat!

i've been here since page five, so there was never much for me to catch up on.

yes, we joke a lot in here, but it's just so much fun!!!!
    so you've being a shipper for a while I see not me.. Just a month but I got to say, I love my ship

Isn't that what makes this so addictiv? we joke around

Comment

OK people

bear !=

bear =

beer =

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
        so you've being a shipper for a while I see not me.. Just a month but I got to say, I love my ship

Isn't that what makes this so addictiv? we joke around

the first episode of SGA i saw, i immediately put John and Teyla together, and the rest is history. then i saw SG-1, and became addicted to Daniel/Vala. and the McKeller came along, and i love them soooo much!!!

gateworld is just sooo addictive. i told you that the posts would add up fast
        thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

hahahhahah!! OMG! HAHAHHA! Bear, bear, beer (I'm tired)

Comment

hahahhahah!! OMG! HAHAHHA! Bear, bear, beer (I'm tired)
            *laughs* today i just can't stop laughing. it's just been so funny in here! the whole "yay for team mckay" thing still cracks me up

Comment

the first episode of SGA i saw, i immediately put John and Teyla together, and the rest is history. then i saw SG-1, and became addicted to Daniel/Vala. and the McKeller came along, and i love them soooo much!!!

gateworld is just sooo addictive. i told you that the posts would add up fast
              Yeah, at the begining of SGA I became a J/T shipper Then.. after I saw trio, I became a Mckeller shipper

It is so addictiv, today, I wrote over 100 posts.. I have nothing to do with my life

Comment

*laughs* today i just can't stop laughing. it's just been so funny in here! the whole "yay for team mckay" thing still cracks me up
                haha! Me too!! I showed it to my sister (who is a Mckeller shipper) But she didn't laugh.. witch made me laugh more

Comment

Yeah, at the begining of SGA I became a J/T shipper Then.. after I saw trio, I became a Mckeller shipper

It is so addictiv, today, I wrote over 100 posts.. I have nothing to do with my life
                  WOW! over 100!! that's awesome!!!

i'm still a J/T shipper, and i ship for D/V and S/J as well on SG-1. i just love shipping, it's soooo much fun!!

haha! Me too!! I showed it to my sister (who is a Mckeller shipper) But she didn't laugh.. witch made me laugh more
                  it actually made my sister laugh, which made us both laugh super hard

Comment

WOW! over 100!! that's awesome!!!

i'm still a J/T shipper, and i ship for D/V and S/J as well on SG-1. i just love shipping, it's soooo much fun!!

it actually made my sister laugh, which made us both laugh super hard
                    Yeah! taking baby steps to get my personal icon.. witch is in 1500 posts
                    We ship the same ships Hihii!!

haha!

Comment

Yeah! taking baby steps to get my personal icon.. witch is in 1500 posts
                      We ship the same ships Hihii!!

haha!
                      yay! it's so hard to find someone that ships the same stargate ships as i do!

and i want my personal icon as well. *cough McKeller cough*

Comment

yay! it's so hard to find someone that ships the same stargate ships as i do!

and i want my personal icon as well. *cough McKeller cough*
                        It is hard, I never found a personne that shipped all the ships I do

That's exactly what I want to pout as my icon... still fare, your way closer!!!

Comment

It is hard, I never found a personne that shipped all the ships I do

That's exactly what I want to pout as my icon... still fare, your way closer!!!
                          i know, i've never found a person who shipped the exact same ships either! this is exciting!!! i can't wait for my icon!!! (and page 171...omg!! amazingness!!!) McKeller is becoming stronger and stronger every day!!!

Comment

i know, i've never found a person who shipped the exact same ships either! this is exciting!!! i can't wait for my icon!!! (and page 171...omg!! amazingness!!!) McKeller is becoming stronger and stronger every day!!!
                            this is exciting!!!!

Wow! wasn't it like, 2 weeks ago we only had 2000 post, and were only at page 100 ??? wow!!!!!! Mckeller is getting more and more popular this is great *Jumps*

Comment

this is exciting!!!!

Wow! wasn't it like, 2 weeks ago we only had 2000 post, and were only at page 100 ??? wow!!!!!! Mckeller is getting more and more popular this is great *Jumps*
                              yes, i remember the 100 page party!!! that was awesome, awesome stuff!

and on a really random sidenote: August 22 should be our ship day, because it was the day when Rodney admitted he loved Jen!! it just popped into my head out of nowhere .

yay! 1300 posts!!!

Comment

yes, i remember the 100 page party!!! that was awesome, awesome stuff!

and on a really random sidenote: August 22 should be our ship day, because it was the day when Rodney admitted he loved Jen!! it just popped into my head out of nowhere .

yay! 1300 posts!!!
                                Yea, someone had already declared August 22nd as our ship day a couple pages back, maybe KK or Pandora... but let's make it official!!

I HEREBY DECLARE AUGUST 22ND AS...

MCKELLER DAY!!

And grats on 1300 posts!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by Pic-Collswan

Comment

Working...
                                X