No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is fantastic news at this sad moment, GE.

Regarding the cancellation, sadly, I think it might be MGM who pulled the plug to try to make room for SGU, which if true, is pretty upsetting. I'd much rather have had S6 of SGA than 45 more SG-1 movies and SGU.
    Theoretically spoilerish:
    Spoiler:
    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

On your point, Dragon, an argument can be made (as you have here) that Rodney should be nicer to Radek. It's pretty easy to make the case, actually.

I think the case is just as easy to make that Ronon should treat Rodney better.

They all have their flaws, I guess.
      Spoiler:
      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
        My heart just goes pitter patter with happiness . . . until I rember that OTHER THING! GAAAAA!
        Hey, the Due South fandom is still very active even though the oddball Canadian comedy has been off the air for ten years. The hugely ravening fen out there? We'll be keeping the fanfic coming and the actors/writers in convention appearances for a long time.

If MGM wants to cut off their nose to spite their face, let 'em. Livejournal, Wriathbait's server, and the con organizers will laugh their way to the bank. *nods*

DragonLady
        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Well, I was hoping for a well written, slowly developed bond btw these two. But, since we've been shut down (ack - ! canceled! ) I hope they start groping each other in the cafeteria or something.

Comment

Yeah. That's it. Screw respecting everyone's right to a well rounded show. Rodney and Jennifer need to just get on with it already.

I want a kiss in The Shrine. And they had better be using their time on earth in Brain Storm to have some private time for head-bangin' sex away from the prying eyes of the Atlantis watchdog.
            sigpic

Comment

I sense an onslaught of smut in this here ship...

Well, at least there's one happy thought out of all this crap.

Comment

LOL!!!

I think I'm with both of you on that.

All that stuff about wanting it to be subtle? I hope they change the starting to credits to:

"Stargate Atlantis

Jewel Staite

and David Hewlett"

Then, during the first scene of the episode:

"Special Guest Stars
                Joe Flanigan
                Rachel Luttrell
                Robert Picardo"

And a note during the end credits:
                "Any and all references to the character Ronon Dex have been removed from this episode."
                Spoiler:
                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

BWAHAHAHA! Damn, KK! Pure genius!

** With a Special Guest Appearance by the rest of Atlantis **

Seeing as how the entire show will now be taking place in Jennifer's quarters.
                  sigpic

Comment

"Brain Storm" will now be the mid-season two-parter, the first episode ending on a "can the mattress survive?" cliffhanger. Episode 2 will confirm that it indeed can't.
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Hi all! I came up with an idea for Pandora's friendly rivalry Tracker contest sig thingie. - I'm on the other side of the fence, sorry - But all of the pics I have of Rodney are in relation to Laura. I ship Rodney with her. Could I snurch some pics? What I need is a pic or two of Rodney looking especially geeky and/or argumentative and/or slightly helpless in the field. Thanks for your help all!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Identity will now consist of the end scene only, whereby Rodney proceeds to explain to Jennifer exactly how he was seduced into helping Neeva.

In detail.

With Jennifer joining in and showing him exactly how she could have done it better.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lol! I like it. As long as it's commercial-free, of course.

And to everlovin, I don't have any myself. You might try checking "The Hive," though, when Rodney has his enzyme freak-out.
                          Spoiler:
                          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                            Hey, the Due South fandom is still very active even though the oddball Canadian comedy has been off the air for ten years. The hugely ravening fen out there? We'll be keeping the fanfic coming and the actors/writers in convention appearances for a long time.

If MGM wants to cut off their nose to spite their face, let 'em. Livejournal, Wriathbait's server, and the con organizers will laugh their way to the bank. *nods*

DragonLady
                            I understand your point. Heck, Star Trek - TOS fandom has been hanging on since 1969. But I don't think it's ever the same, at least it isn't for me.

(Spoilered for abject misery, read at your peril). . .
                            Spoiler:
                            I think SGA had real cast chemistry, and I personally loved the cast changes they made, despite what all the nay-saying anti-threads here on GW rant on about. I think the show could easily have continued for a number of seasons to come. Without new material being produced (and I don't mean DVD movies!, grrrr), the fandom and the fic tend to get mired at where the show ended. And the cons? - you just hear the same stuff over and over again. I've been there and done that for 20+ years now with the likes of Blake's 7, Babylon 5, Total Recall 2070, SG-1 and now SGA.

All I can say is, thank God I got to see David and Jewel at Shore Leave 30 this year when the show was alive and kicking. Going to a con now would be too depressing for me otherwise - it would be like a wake or a funeral.

I'm willing to give SGU a chance, especially if they have McKay (and Keller!) guest appearing, but if SGA has truly been sacrificed to bring in a cheaper SGU, or they make SGA movies at the same level they made "Ark of Truth" (I haven't seen Continuum yet) I say *explicative deleted* 'em.

Sorry, I'm just really upset right now. I don't watch any other TV than SGA, and it was my one little refuge I could depend on. THEY KICKED MY PUPPY!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                              And 2 hours long.

They will then get married in Vegas...in Vegas.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post

And to everlovin, I don't have any myself. You might try checking "The Hive," though, when Rodney has his enzyme freak-out.
                                Thanks for a direction to look!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X