Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    I've been running a marathon of BSG-season 3 for myself to refresh before the new season, so the first thing that came to my mind was, "Mind-frak. She is totally frakking with us."

But yeah, kind of unexpected. The over-thinker in me is wondering if both scenes weren't just playing in his head like we're supposed to believe the first one is. Or are we???? Gah!! Mind.Frak.
    i've been running a little bit of a BSG marathon myself as well! i think she is frakking with us, and i dont' know which scene to believe! i think Mind Frak is a very appropriate word for it.
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

There is now a C2 community of FF.net for McKeller fics.

Not too many....now....but it makes it easier to check for updates.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
        There is now a C2 community of FF.net for McKeller fics.

Not too many....now....but it makes it easier to check for updates.
        i subscribed to it (i'm NoDoubtFan on ff.net)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4120062/1/No_Regrets

that's the link to a story that's missing from the archive

Comment

Hey all!

Just popping in to tell you about a little epiphany I had last night while trying to fall asleep
          Spoiler:
          Ok, so I just realized, while desperatly trying to get some sleep, that Jen has been making references to Rodney all throughout season 4! Constantly! In Missing she joked about him being Teyla's BF (excuse my cheesy abreviations) and mentioned him at the very beginning of the ep too. I had more moments in my head last night, but Im drop dead exhausted so I can't remember them all......
          Just thought I'd share that with y'all
          --Kate

Comment

I think Kellers first name is Jennifer.
            sigpic
            Made by john_and_tayla_for_life

Comment

Well i think it would be cool, hopefully they don't continue with the Ronon and Keller.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                Hey all!

Just popping in to tell you about a little epiphany I had last night while trying to fall asleep
                Spoiler:
                Ok, so I just realized, while desperatly trying to get some sleep, that Jen has been making references to Rodney all throughout season 4! Constantly! In Missing she joked about him being Teyla's BF (excuse my cheesy abreviations) and mentioned him at the very beginning of the ep too. I had more moments in my head last night, but Im drop dead exhausted so I can't remember them all......
                Just thought I'd share that with y'all
                JT4L, i've been also noticing the same things while i've been re-watching season 4! they make little mentions to each other all the time! Missing is definitely one of the ones i have noticed as well. They also have a scene together in "Adrift," and one of my personal favorites, in "Doppelganger"

(don't know if it's word-for-word, but you guys get the idea )

Rodney: I had a dream last night that Colonel Carter invited me to her quarters for dinner.
                Jennifer: Rodney, I said [B]nightmare[B] not delusional male fantasy.

that scene made me smile even before i started shipping McKeller.

Comment

I just saw that episode a second time, that part was priceless also the clown in the boat.
                  sigpic

Comment

You guys are right about how many moments and references are scattered throughout the season. That's one of the reasons I think there's a strong foundation for this ship, whereas Ronon and Keller really only have one episode where they interact or mention one another to any significant extent (also known as The Episode Which Shall Not Be Named).
                    Theoretically spoilerish:
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by TRONZORE View Post
                      I think Kellers first name is Jennifer.
                      Yes. Yes, it is. And a lovely name at that.
                      Spoiler:
                      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                        You guys are right about how many moments and references are scattered throughout the season. That's one of the reasons I think there's a strong foundation for this ship, whereas Ronon and Keller really only have one episode where they interact or mention one another to any significant extent (also known as The Episode Which Shall Not Be Named).
                        I thought we'd agreed upon, "That Episode of Which We Will Never Speak" otherwise known as, "TEoWWWNS".

TEoWWWNS roles off the tongue in a way that TEWSNBN doesn't.
                        sigpic

Comment

Po-tay-to, po-tah-to.
                          Spoiler:
                          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Random side note not necessarily pertaining to McKeller as I'm rewatching "Tao of Rodney" and surfing GateWorld when I should be unconscious:

- Rodney is strangely mean to Zelenka at the beginning. Even for his character not having had his biggest life-changing moment (which this episode represents), he's really over-the-top with what a jerk he is.

- Ronon, Sheppard, and Teyla talking about him extremely derogatorily and cruelly when in the mess hall.

I didn't remember everyone being as unkind as they were in this episode, but I suppose that will just make the second half of the episode that much more moving, when the nice gestures from one and all come out.

AN-yway, carry on with the McKeller love...
                            Spoiler:
                            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

As I finally go off to sleep, I must say: that is THE best Rodney episode EVER.

I'd forgotten how good that was. What a great, great, great character piece.
                              Spoiler:
                              Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                                JT4L, i've been also noticing the same things while i've been re-watching season 4! they make little mentions to each other all the time! Missing is definitely one of the ones i have noticed as well. They also have a scene together in "Adrift," and one of my personal favorites, in "Doppelganger"

(don't know if it's word-for-word, but you guys get the idea )

Rodney: I had a dream last night that Colonel Carter invited me to her quarters for dinner.
                                Jennifer: Rodney, I said [B]nightmare[B] not delusional male fantasy.

that scene made me smile even before i started shipping McKeller.
                                That made me laugh too! Anything with McKay, of course, but Jen's comment made it all that much better!
                                Originally posted by TRONZORE View Post
                                I just saw that episode a second time, that part was priceless also the clown in the boat.
                                WELCOME TO GW, TRONZORE!!!
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X