No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't notice this possibility until The Last Man. They were sweet together.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      I didn't notice this possibility until The Last Man. They were sweet together.
      You are joining all my ships

I hope the movie has a scene for them I wonder if Rodney and Jennifer retire and go back to Earth
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

started a new game
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...ows-and-movies
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          That's not a valid link.
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

sorry about that

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12426851
            sigpic

Comment

Can someone please nominate Rodney & Jennifer for me being a multi shipper is hard at times like this
              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...d-movies/page8

sigpic

Comment

Hello, friend McKellerites!

I've a quick question, if you'd answer for someone who is firmly stuck on the other team.

In Brainstorm, the physics conference took place where? Was it mentioned? I seem to recall New Mexico but I could be wrong.
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  In Brainstorm, the physics conference took place where? Was it mentioned? I seem to recall New Mexico but I could be wrong.
                  I'm pretty sure when Jennifer asks, Rodney lists a couple of places it could be, but he doesn't know for sure. According to the transcript:
                  KELLER: Where do you think we are?

McKAY: I don't know. Arizona; Nevada. I didn't think people even built secret facilities any more. Seems so 1950s.

Comment

Thank you muchly!
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey we need one more vote to reach 50 and 11 th place

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...-movies/page50
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi, how y'all doing? Time to reanimate this deserted thread!

Also, time for shameless self-promotion:

For all my fans *cough*, yes, all two, of my writing, especially my Rings of Love story, well, after a year of nothing, the thirteenth chapter is finally up.
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4807691/13/

- Jasper

Comment

I was hoping that this thread might be revived! I was lurking last night for pictures for a wallpaper I was working on and I love this thread.

I watched SGA a long time ago, but recently rewatched every episode and fell in love with the McKay and Keller pairing. It's really too bad that the show had to end so soon after they are together....

Comment

It's too bad the show got canceled, not only because Jennifer and Rodney were a couple in the last couple of episodes, but also because the show was just great! I miss it sometimes. It's sad that SGA didn't really have a good ending, too. Except for the last scene, which was okay, the rest was kinda rushed and leaves me with a lot of questions, also eager to view what would happen next.

Comment

Time for more shameless self-promotion and bumping the thread.

Apparently people actually read my posts here and my story, so...

The fourteenth chapter of Rings of Love is up.
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4807691/14/

If you do read it, please leave a review? You can leave an anonymous review. Thanks!

- Jasper

Comment

Just a small hello from someone who hasn't visited in a very, very, very long time.

Hi, McKellerville!!!

I bring a peace offering:

As well as an FYI:

There is a group of fans who decided to launch their own Season 6, following canon as closely as they can. Including McKeller, which it seems that not a lot of people like. The episodes are written almost as a novel. They post a teaser and five chapters. The season premiere, for lack of a better phrase, was just finished, and they've started posting the 3rd episode.

This is the link that takes you straight to the episode page at SGARising.com. Check it out! I think you'll like it!

Later!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X