Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Kiwi* View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm kind of new to SGA but I really like Rodney and Jennifer. At first I was hoping Jennifer might hook up with Ronon (I think this is because I expected Jewel to be just like the character she played on Firefly), but as time went on, I realized she was much more suited to Rodney. I love Rodney and how awkward he is around women, and it was fun to see him court Jennifer. This couple is great
    Yes...yes it is.

Comment

Well, it's been a while for me, that's for sure.

There has been a small explosion of McKeller fics on ff.net for those of you who are interested and haven't noticed. You can check mine out by following the link to my ff.net page.

My ff.net Author page

Comment

Or the McKeller Love C2 on FanFiction.Net

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/.../57143/99/1/1/
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
          Now why didn't I think of that?

Comment

Okay everyone.

What's your fave comedic McKeller moment?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
              Okay everyone.

What's your fave comedic McKeller moment?
              The Shrine (S05) - The fruitcup moment? That was funny! Rodney offering Jennifer his fruitcup and acting like that is a date dinner.

Also, Jennifer starting to take her clothes off in "Trio" when Rodney says they need clothes to make a rope to climb out.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                The Shrine (S05) - The fruitcup moment? That was funny! Rodney offering Jennifer his fruitcup and acting like that is a date dinner.

Also, Jennifer starting to take her clothes off in "Trio" when Rodney says they need clothes to make a rope to climb out.
                The look on his face....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                  The look on his face....
                  It sure was.

If I were to pick something off the beaten track, I'd go with something like Brainstorm, where they both go up to the ma in desk and Rodney starts spewing trash talk about the confidentiality thing, while Jen just signs it and holds out the pen for him to sign it which he does. Relationship foreshadowing at its best.

Comment

So quiet on here lately

Well I rewatched the shrine yesterday and decided to post some caps of the episode, so nearly made me cry, but the interaction between Rodney and Jennifer is so sweet.

Spoiler for size
                    Spoiler:

I think Rodneys confession is possibly my favourite moment between the two

Comment

I think the fact that Jennifer re-watches the confession on video is more significant than the fact that Rodney made the confession. I like how it was not shown directly but through the video instead, having Jennifer rewatch it. Which makes me like it more than if they had just had Rodney and Jennifer in the scene.

Comment

Your right there, the impact would have been so much less if they had both in the scene, but this way we know how he feels whilst getting a glimpse of her feelings. She is rewatching the moment again so she can be sure of its meaning, is the way I see it occuring. Plus we know that she is the only person who knows of all of this, as Rodney has forgotten due to his illness, adding to the overall emotional impact of it all. Nice big tug on all of the emotion heartstrings

I'm going to apologise if this makes no sense, I'm slightly sleep deprived at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by TishTash View Post
                          Your right there, the impact would have been so much less if they had both in the scene, but this way we know how he feels whilst getting a glimpse of her feelings. She is rewatching the moment again so she can be sure of its meaning, is the way I see it occuring. Plus we know that she is the only person who knows of all of this, as Rodney has forgotten due to his illness, adding to the overall emotional impact of it all. Nice big tug on all of the emotion heartstrings

I'm going to apologise if this makes no sense, I'm slightly sleep deprived at the moment
                          No, it makes perfect sense. I've always liked The Shrine, including that moment. And I've always liked Jennifer re-watching the confession more than just Rodney confessing.

Comment

Thanks to Mods. I m very sorry... I was not see post under here. LOL!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

Dr.Keller kisses at Dr.Mckay! It's Love Shipper for Dr.Mckay/Dr.Keller!

~HolyAngelQueenSG-1~

Comment

If only there were more new SGA episodes with Jennifer and Rodney for us to enjoy.

Comment

Working...
                                X