Clear All

Originally posted by Jper View Post
    Well, thank you!

S5E6 BS pics:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And have a fruitcup!
    Spoiler:
    Great pictures!! Loved the scene with Rodney and Jennifer...Rodney was just soooooo cute!

It's pointless to rest the awesomeness that's McKeller! Pointless! Resistance is futile! We are the McKeller-Borg! I tell you, you'll all be assimilated in the McKeller-Collective. Just look at the light, just go to the light that's McKeller. It's useless to resist!
    Dare you to post that at the anti-McKeller thread before they change it!
    No..wait...don't! I don't anything to happen you...you need to write fics!

And to all non-believers:
    Spoiler:
    Warning offensive picture! You have been warned! Please note that this is a joke! Do not take this personally or too seriously. This pic contains JS flipping the bird!
    Spoiler:

More about the pic, and JS & NF contest, can be found here.

And to end with:
    From the final episode of the final season, the final scene, and my final pic in this post:
    S5E20 EatG
    Spoiler:
    Great pictures!! Thanks for the warm fuzzies!

sig by Varda

Comment

hi everyone! hope ya'll had a great weekend. so many pages to catch up on, and i've only been gone about a day or two

OT yesterday
      Spoiler:
      i went to Wet 'N' Wild yesterday, a water theme park, and wasn't fully on one of the rafts when it went down the slide, so i had a pretty wild ride! thankfully a friend of a friends, Sebastian, was there and he was able to grab hold of me before i was hurt.
      it was really funny tho, i went to the photo stand to see if they'd taken a photo, and they had but they said they weren't able to sell it to me! i think they were afraid i'd use it to sue them or something *rolls eyes* anyway, i talked to girl into selling it to me, so when i get access to a scanner i'll put my humiliation up here for all to see

ps, sebastian asked me out later that day :O

mckeller love

Brain Storm
      Spoiler:

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
      "what?"
      *throat punch*
      My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
      LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Dang! I missed a lot while I was watching The Amazing Race!

Great pics!

More great pics!
        Well, I recall *someone* saying it was too quiet and slow in here today ...
        Your wish is my command and now all: Hallowed are the McKellers.

Originally posted by ed263 View Post
        Read the chapter.....loved it of course!!

I saw that new story! So glad to see another McKeller author!
        More and more people seem to be going to the McKeller side!
        Thanks (again) and isn't it great! More McKeller, yeah!

Read your second chapter! Have a good time on your vacation(?) and don't worry about your readers....no really...don't worry...we will just have to be patient and wait to see what happens next...oh the pain, the pain
        (just kidding..ok.)
        Funny!

Great pictures!! Loved the scene with Rodney and Jennifer...Rodney was just soooooo cute!

Great pictures!! Thanks for the warm fuzzies!
        Thanks, thanks....
        I would probably just get modded... even though it's not a serious thing...

However, watch out... A friend once dared me to do a similar thing and I did...
        And it resulted in an all out war in a forum. Never mention it again.
        A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Sorry for the double post, but I had 27 images in my post so I had to split it up... Yeah, I'm in a smiley mood today!

Done!
          I figured it out all by myself!

You know it took me forever to find "your new location"! Finally figured it out!
          Locations are a funny thing Especially with those who like to change them from moment to moment...

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
          hi everyone! hope ya'll had a great weekend. so many pages to catch up on, and i've only been gone about a day or two
          You want to know the reason for that?
          Yes you do! Here it is:
          Plus, I recall people saying this thread was too slow and quiet, so I had to fix that...

OT yesterday
          Spoiler:
          i went to Wet 'N' Wild yesterday, a water theme park, and wasn't fully on one of the rafts when it went down the slide, so i had a pretty wild ride! thankfully a friend of a friends, Sebastian, was there and he was able to grab hold of me before i was hurt.
          it was really funny tho, i went to the photo stand to see if they'd taken a photo, and they had but they said they weren't able to sell it to me! i think they were afraid i'd use it to sue them or something *rolls eyes* anyway, i talked to girl into selling it to me, so when i get access to a scanner i'll put my humiliation up here for all to see

ps, sebastian asked me out later that day :O
          OT Answer:
          Spoiler:
          I'm so happy for you. I wish you and S all the best!

Yeah another great McKeller BS pic!

EDIT/
          And now: You'll all see the light:

It's pointless to resist the awesomeness that's McKeller! Pointless! Resistance is futile! We are the McKeller-Borg! I tell you, you'll all be assimilated in the McKeller-Collective. Just look at the light, just go to the light that's McKeller. It's useless to resist!

I'll defend all the believers...
          Last edited by Jper; 16 February 2009, 01:46 AM.

Comment

OT Answer:
            Spoiler:
            I'm so happy for you. I wish you and S all the best!

OT
            Spoiler:
            heehee thanks. we're having dinner tomorrow so i'll check back with how it went

more mckeller goodies. tagged but, not really spoilery

Spoiler:

"victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
            "what?"
            *throat punch*
            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

OT
              Spoiler:
              heehee thanks. we're having dinner tomorrow so i'll check back with how it went

more mckeller goodies. tagged but, not really spoilery

Spoiler:
              http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l182/faithful_deception/mckeller/Enemy%20at%20the%20Gate/vlcsnap-1699634.png
              http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l1...ap-1699733.png
              Have fun! Have some green!

Comment

Hi, so here I am again:

Dropping off a McKeller centered FanFic written by one of my beta-readers, couldn't find it in the McKeller C2 community of FFN, so maybe you don't know about it. (And maybe x Varda x will add to the McKeller-C2, as I can't do that...)

The Return of Katie Brown
                by TheIceMenace

EDIT/ And here's another McKeller on FFN that hasn't been added to the McKeller C2.
                Last edited by Jper; 16 February 2009, 02:31 AM.

Comment

Done!
                  I figured it out all by myself!
                  Thanks!
                  Awww...hope you feel better. I would have thought my *healthy thoughts* would have worked by now!! I need to concentrate more!
                  They worked this time! I feel much better today Sort of 'bouncing off the ceiling'
                  I can hardly wait to read it!!!
                  And you won't have to wait long. I'm going to have a cut and paste session tonight to put the thing into some sort of order (only in my notebook at the moment) and then I shall write write write! Mwahahaha! :ahem:
                  Not weird at all!
                  Glad to hear it

You know it took me forever to find "your new location"! Finally figured it out!
                  Locations are a funny thing Especially with those who like to change them from moment to moment...
                  I change my location like Facebook...
                  McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Hi, so here I am again:

Dropping off a McKeller centered FanFic written by one of my beta-readers, couldn't find it in the McKeller C2 community of FFN, so maybe you don't know about it. (And maybe x Varda x will add to the McKeller-C2, as I can't do that...)

The Return of Katie Brown
                    by TheIceMenace

EDIT/ And here's another McKeller on FFN that hasn't been added to the McKeller C2.
                    Try sending a PM to the Manager of the McKeller Love C2 and ask her to add you as staff so that you can put fics into the C2 I don't really have enough time to read very much stuff these days (and I prefer reading whump to romance in what little time I have)

Feel free to:

x Varda x
                    McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                      Try sending a PM to the Manager of the McKeller Love C2 and ask her to add you as staff so that you can put fics into the C2 I don't really have enough time to read very much stuff these days (and I prefer reading whump to romance in what little time I have)

Feel free to:

x Varda x
                      No problem. My time is limited too. Only I have some free time now... I would be honored to do that... Sending a PM now... This wouldn't be any coincidence be 'the PB' who posts here too?

Yeah, well you're right, I think I prefer reading McKeller romance to whump... but not to romance in general

P.S. I would never throw tomatoes at you.

EDIT/
                      To scare away all non-believers, I know everything about you! Where you live too!
                      Last edited by Jper; 16 February 2009, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Not sure how much I'll be posting today.

I must lose myself in the NCIS marathon currently playing, and there's eleven episodes to go (it started before I woke up). By tonight, my brain might just be melted from sheer glee.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

The poll is up for the title and placement of the new McKeller Impact thread if you would like to place your vote.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...07#post9757807
                          sigpic

Comment

Whoa! Whoa! Slow down... they're not closing it, just renaming it. The post was a while back now something like

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Appreciation Thread

The poll is whether we want it changed now or later.
                            Oops. I voted later ... but judging from the amount of votes, I don't think it's gonna make a difference! Thanks, Varda, too much caffeine when I asked that!

I guess I probably SHOULD go back through the pages to see what I've missed!

Ok, I'm trying to post a picture. Let's see if I managed it!

Spoiler:
                            Beautiful!

Comment

Howdy McKellerites! Home from work... finally!

I saw that new story! So glad to see another McKeller author!
                              More and more people seem to be going to the McKeller side!
                              I did too! Loved it, of course.

Thanks!
                              Your welcome.

EDIT/
                              To scare away all non-believers, I know everything about you! Where you live too!
                              I have no idea what my ip is but every thing else is true about me! Spooky!

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
                              Not sure how much I'll be posting today.

I must lose myself in the NCIS marathon currently playing, and there's eleven episodes to go (it started before I woke up). By tonight, my brain might just be melted from sheer glee.
                              Thank you for the heads up! I just got home from work and had no idea!
                              I'm watching it now.

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                              The poll is up for the title and placement of the new McKeller Impact thread if you would like to place your vote.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...07#post9757807
                              Will do!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

I have no idea what my ip is but every thing else is true about me! Spooky!
                                Now, everyone will be afraid of me... See... I'll be the almighty protector of the McKellers

P.S. Everyone who does not understand that I'm making fun at my own expense (At least I think that's the expression, I mean that I'm just making fun and laughing with myself. Non-Native-English-speaker here...)
                                Please just ignore me and my posts if you can't stand me or my RodneyMcKay-character LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X