No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you make this stripes? It looks great!
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
      One of the most hardworking and noble professions on this earth - I had great teachers when I was going to school and I can tell you that they believed in me when I didn't want to believe in anything. A great teacher can be a lifeline to a child that's struggling!
      i've had such amazing science teachers. they have to be some of the most inspirational people ever. They are the reason that I love science so much, and I'm so glad that I've gotten the opportunity to have them teach me. Also, since they've shown me how much they love science and changed my life, I want to be able to show other people how amazing science (for me, Biology and Earth Science) is as well.

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      Nice job decision!

(I am still correcting now, and now is 1:19 in the morning. 13th grade physics tests. Their last ones.)
      physics hates me. i think all i need is a little extra help from dr. mckay
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
        How do you make this stripes? It looks great!
        I make userbars here--->http://ubdesigner.com/

The stripes are pattern that you can choose for your bar.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Looking forward to some more

Spoiler:
          Rodney comfort of Jennifer on Friday. Hopefully it's nice and overtly shippy.
          Theoretically spoilerish:
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post

Spoiler:
            Me too KK! I'm really looking forward to it ... despite the fact that it means there are only a handful of episodes left
            Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Read and reviewed already I loved the ending!!! It was well worth the wait!
              Spoiler:
              Think it would have been better if you'd left the mystery of who... but I still liked it! Sorry... my review makes totally no sense - I was reading another at the same time... don't mind me! I'm always reading

EDIT: Oh my I'm off to bed! Have to work early at the waitressing job... Night night all! Let the McKeller bugs bite! *prods McKeller bugs, feeds bunnies carrots, and curls up in bed*
              Thanks a bunch, Ilerya!!!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              I know, but I take what I can get!

Hum. That's odd! It works fine for me. I'll work on it tomorrow as it's getting late and my bed is calling me.

Thanx. My finger is actually band-aid(plaster) free atm. Typing is much improved tho I will be covering it up before I go to bed, for protection mind you.

YAY!

Gonna read it tomorrow, is late here now.

Thanx. I was actually quite surprised, I didn't think I was gonna do that well, srsly. I thought I would fail miserably but it just goes to show that I'm smarter than I give myself credit for.

Rodney would be so proud!

Good night to anyone whose still out there! Let the McKeller Dreambugs bite!

(maybe one day I'll tell you guys about the David Hewlett dream I had a few months ago - yes, I still remember it. Mostly.)
              YAY for the finger!!! I'll double check the desktop photo, maybe it was just my computer messing up ... though I hope not!!!

BTW, RiG, I saw the pic!spam of DH/Rodney ... OMG!!! ROFL!!!

Originally posted by trekie View Post
              Hey there, McKeller-y folk!

Awesome!
              Spoiler:
              Nice callback to Trio with the fiber optic hook-up. And I really loved the argument about how many times Rodney can save the galaxy per week.
              "Once a week, save the galaxy, get it out of your system..."
              Thank you so much, hoping someone would recognize that!!! Thanks again, Trekie!!!

Originally posted by JohnDuh View Post
              Well, they can kill one of them in the last episode
              You're not a spy from the Deller thread, are you?!?! *points pointy object* Well, your punishment for evening thinking that is a fic ... sorry, but pretty sure that is one of the guidelines for this thread, right??? *glares at RiG, Ilerya, Trekie, PB, KK, and others for support* Right??? It's either that or the guillotine!!!

Okay, maybe I had a little too much caffeine tonight ... off to sleep ... Night!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                Lookie what I made!

That is really cool! Is it okay if I use it?
                sigpic
                Banner by Pandora's Box

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post

Spoiler:
                  Me too KK! I'm really looking forward to it ... despite the fact that it means there are only a handful of episodes left
                  Me three! There can never be enough of that!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

YAY for the finger!!! I'll double check the desktop photo, maybe it was just my computer messing up ... though I hope not!!!
                  My finger feels much better today... NO PAIN AT ALL!!!

BTW, RiG, I saw the pic!spam of DH/Rodney ... OMG!!! ROFL!!!
                  Heh, glad you liked it. Talk about droolworthy!

You're not a spy from the Deller thread, are you?!?! *points pointy object* Well, your punishment for evening thinking that is a fic ... sorry, but pretty sure that is one of the guidelines for this thread, right??? *glares at RiG, Ilerya, Trekie, PB, KK, and others for support* Right??? It's either that or the guillotine!!!
                  RRRRRIGHT!

Okay, maybe I had a little too much caffeine tonight ... off to sleep ... Night!!!
                  G'night Shipper! Let the McKeller dreambugs bite!

I'm going to bed too, g'night my fellow McKellerites!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

I'm headed for bed too!

G'Night Shipper, RiG, and everyone else!

Let those McKeller bugs bite and the fic bunnies play!

PS @ RiG: I am glad to hear the fingee is feeling no pain today! Soon you'll be right as rain!

I'm outta here! *prods McKeller bugs, feeds the fic bunnies and curls up in bed with her kitty cats*
                    Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                      i want a nerd badge! but sadly, i can't take the test because i've got to study for my actual Biology test!!!! so i'll be a nerd in my own little way
                      *Hands over a provisional NerdBadge* To be upgraded upon successful test completion.
                      sigpic
                      http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

It seems to have gotten quite busy in here hasn't it? Well so have I ^_^. I just got back from my 3 week holiday, which I might add was superb. And I already have my modified music video available for you people.

On the day that I got back home and watched the 3 episodes that I missed and absolutely loved them, and who wouldn't?

I won't go into details on anything related to the episodes, including BS since it has already been discussed and admirred to death in here, but I do want to share the fact that I liked it very much.

but without further delay, I present you the final version of my latest music video, which some of you already have seen a beta version of it.

http://l0ner.muffindomain.com/Mckay,...ey%20Mckay.avi

Just click the link to download it, or press your right mouse button on it and select "save as".
                        I am trying to get a youtube version as well, but it is having troubles uploading the file. Will let you know as soon as it is online.

Edit-: Here is the Youtube version. though I really advise you to download the original since the quality is way better.

Mckay, Rodney Mckay

Oh and it is great to be back
                        Last edited by Daryst; 01 December 2008, 03:34 AM.

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
                          It seems to have gotten quite busy in here hasn't it? Well so have I ^_^. I just got back from my 3 week holiday, which I might add was superb. And I already have my modified music video available for you people.

On the day that I got back home and watched the 3 episodes that I missed and absolutely loved them, and who wouldn't?

I won't go into details on anything related to the episodes, including BS since it has already been discussed and admirred to death in here, but I do want to share the fact that I liked it very much.

but without further delay, I present you the final version of my latest music video, which some of you already have seen a beta version of it.

Just click the link to download it, or press your right mouse button on it and select "save as".
                          I am trying to get a youtube version as well, but it is having troubles uploading the file. Will let you know as soon as it is online.

Edit-: Here is the Youtube version. though I really advise you to download the original since the quality is way better.

Mckay, Rodney Mckay

Welcome back.
                          Glad you had a great holiday. Love the additions to your vid...well done.

Comment

DARYST!!!!! You're back!

How was your trip?

How's the video coming?
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey there, guys!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Absolultely!

And if we are speaking about fics...
                              My birthday will be on this Thursday, anybody is up for a birthday gift fic? Hmm? I really accept anything, just bring on the McKeller awesomness...

Originally posted by Daryst View Post

Mckay, Rodney Mckay

You are baaaaaack!!!!
                              Squeee! See? I even squeeing for you, that's not a small accomplishment.
                              But seriously it's great to have you back and I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your 3-week holiday.
                              Awesome job with the new and improved version of your vid! Really loved the parts you switched with the Brainstorm scenes.

Originally posted by x Varda x View Post
                              I'm such a terrible liar... but then I seem to be quite prolific on the FanFic front

I just couldn't help myself, I'm having so much fun writing it

So here's the next chapter of my McKeller whumper:-
                              No More Tears (Chapter 4)

By the way RiG, this is a sort of 'challenge fic' for me, so I took your words to heart and ran with them...
                              Oh, double whump! I really like where the fic is heading so far. And we all knew you would write excellent McKeller and whump at the same time.
                              sigpic

Comment

My birthday will be on this Thursday, anybody is up for a birthday gift fic? Hmm? I really accept anything, just bring on the McKeller awesomness...
                                I intend to have 'No More Tears' finished by then, so if you have anything in mind/a special request drop me a plot bunny via PM or on my profile page and I'll see what I can do

Oh, double whump! I really like where the fic is heading so far. And we all knew you would write excellent McKeller and whump at the same time.
                                w00t! Thanks trekie (and for the review!)

I got a promotion at work today, so I'm bouncing off the ceiling!

*****Boing*****
                                McKAY: Hey, I can eat frozen dinners without thawing them. (~Trinity)

Comment

Working...
                                X