Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
    Doesn't surprise me at all, ykick. I always picture Jennifer taking the lead, and I try to reflect that in what I write for them. Rodney a social moron (forgive the term and remember I do believe Rodney is THE man). Maybe socially inept is a better term. I think Jennifer's willingness to 1)not take any of McKay's crap, as was so excellently portrayed in Brainstorm, and 2)her willingness to lead will be why they succeed and why Rodney and Katie failed. Katie relied on Rodney for cues and Rodney simply didn't know what to do.

End of ramble.
    I couldnt have said it better myself. Keller is impulsive and she knows what she wants. McKay needs a woman who knows what she wants and is willing to go for it as he is a man who also knows what he wants but has no clue on how to get it.

Comment

well I'm off to bed, goodnight everyone
      Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
        well I'm off to bed, goodnight everyone
        Good night, Hawke

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
        I couldnt have said it better myself. Keller is impulsive and she knows what she wants. McKay needs a woman who knows what she wants and is willing to go for it as he is a man who also knows what he wants but has no clue on how to get it.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by shanna1 View Post
          I wrote another fic! Unfortunately I forgot to get the link for copy-pasting purposes, so...my FF.net username is WhiteChocolateWyvern (weird, yes, and I'm thinking of changing it...) - hunt it down, find all my fics.

go forth and read!
          i'm gonna go and find it!!!!!

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
          Doesn't surprise me at all, ykick. I always picture Jennifer taking the lead, and I try to reflect that in what I write for them. Rodney a social moron (forgive the term and remember I do believe Rodney is THE man). Maybe socially inept is a better term. I think Jennifer's willingness to 1)not take any of McKay's crap, as was so excellently portrayed in Brainstorm, and 2)her willingness to lead will be why they succeed and why Rodney and Katie failed. Katie relied on Rodney for cues and Rodney simply didn't know what to do.
          End of ramble.
          that is so true!!!!! i couldn't have said it better that is why Jennifer is so good for Rodney-she knows what she wants, and she's not afraid to go and get it!!!!

edit: good night Hawke!
          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
            that is so true!!!!! i couldn't have said it better that is why Jennifer is so good for Rodney-she knows what she wants, and she's not afraid to go and get it!!!!

edit: good night Hawke!
            Indeed. And we've been able to see that about her and Rodney from 'Trio' for sure with the beer thing and "you're really not good at this are you?" She knows that about him, understands it and accepts it.

There's no doubt in my mind, as inflexible and tunnel visioned as it can be, that she simply gets him. Witness 'The Shrine' where both Rodney and Jennifer thought that the one more day idea was more like torture.

Okay....now I'm rambling.

Comment

G'night Hawke!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

*steps out of the shadows* uh hey ppl. I'm new to this thread, i'm a die hard Mcshep fan BUT i now love McKeller aswell! ^__^ So i thought i'd stop by and say that brainstorm was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^___^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                Sheppard <3's Rodney! YAY! LOLS!
                Happily floating in Mckay Heaven <3
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                  *steps out of the shadows* uh hey ppl. I'm new to this thread, i'm a die hard Mcshep fan BUT i now love McKeller aswell! ^__^ So i thought i'd stop by and say that brainstorm was absolutely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^___^
                  Hey there!!! Welcome to the party!!!!!!!

Comment

*Crosses fingers for more McKeller in two weeks*
                    Spoiler:
                    I have been wondering this, how long has Rodney been in love with Jennifer and how long has Jennifer been in love with Rodney?
                    sigpic
                    Banner by Pandora's Box

Comment

My current desk top ^^ Spoilers for Brain storm-

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valaslonglostsister View Post
                        My current desk top ^^ Spoilers for Brain storm-

Spoiler:
                        Very nice indeed.

Comment

to all of the new members, WELCOME TO OPERATION MCKELLER!!!!

good night everyone!!!!
                          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

^_______^

Spoiler:

MCSHEP FOREVER!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              I noticed that neither one of them finished their meals before they left, Rodney didn't even touch his BLUE JELL-O. And shouldn't they have had fruit cups instead?
                              If you look at Keller's tray she has a fruit cup...Only took me watching that scene about 6 times to notice it.

*sigh* I am a happy fangirl.

Comment

Is it sad that all I've done all afternoon is watch the ending of Brainstorm? I was trying to write essays for my college apps and I kept going back and rewatching the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X