Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Athgar View Post
    I'm not thrilled about it either but let's look at the positive aspect, if that is the route TPTB are taking it at least means they're not just forgetting about Keller/McKay as a pairing
    thanks for a postitive note about the entire thing i never thought of that. if they're going the "love triangle" route, then we'll still have Rodney/Jennifer moment to look forward too!
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

good then some good came out of it, o yeah i also was given a spoiler on a season 5 episode, do u guys want to hear it?
      sigpic
      Made by john_and_tayla_for_life

Comment

Originally posted by TRONZORE View Post
        good then some good came out of it, o yeah i also was given a spoiler on a season 5 episode, do u guys want to hear it?
        Of course.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
            I don't normally post in Character/Relationship threads, but this is one relationship I would like to see flourish.
            Welcome, welcome!

And tronzore, we never shoot the messenger around here! Seriously, we're not thrilled about the possibility, but we're happy you shared it with us so that we could discuss it.
            Theoretically spoilerish:
            Spoiler:
            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
              I don't normally post in Character/Relationship threads, but this is one relationship I would like to see flourish.
              WELCOME!! Yes! Another one converted to our cause... :: EXCELLENT::

I really feel bad that i let slip the love triangle bit now. There is so much loathing and hate
              Don't feel bad. New topics for discussion are always welcome and I think we're all mature enough to discuss without resorting to name-calling, insults, and b**** slaps :: cough:: Anti-threads :: cough ::

:: waits with baited breath ::

OT

Spoiler:
              So as some of you have noticed, I have been slightly obsessed with tiramisu of late. DOn't know why. Chalk it up to PMS, hormones, stress from dreaded exams. The cause is not important. Only the end result of my desires is....

I FINALLY MADE MYSELF SOME!!
              :: drum roll please ::

And to prove how generous I am, I am sharing with all of you... :: wipes lone tear from cheek ::

Sort of...
              sigpic

Comment

Straight from the halls of Canada's finest culinary institute, PB storms into the thread with that delicious delight!
                Spoiler:
                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                  OT
                  Spoiler:
                  i completely agree with you on the whole Dan/Emma thing. they have amazing chemistry. i think that the whole harry/hermione thing really stems mostly out of the movies because in the movies, there are more harry/hermione friendship moments than there are for ron/hermione. for the books though, Ron/Hermione have been my #1 couple ever since she told him that he had dirt on his nose in the first book.
                  OT-
                  Spoiler:
                  I agree, the Dan/Emma chem spilt out from the movies, and that's why alot of people like the idea of them as a couple! I always did love how rocky the ron/hermione ship was, and that's why they're so good for each other!

ok, back on topic now. McKeller rocks!
                  --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                    OT-
                    Spoiler:
                    I agree, the Dan/Emma chem spilt out from the movies, and that's why alot of people like the idea of them as a couple! I always did love how rocky the ron/hermione ship was, and that's why they're so good for each other!

ok, back on topic now. McKeller rocks!
                    On an even more off-topic topic... where did you get that sig picture of Amanda Tapping?
                    sigpic
                    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

:: takes a bow ::

I have news....straight from the horse's mouth. Once we get an airing schedule all us McKeller fans will know the exact day and time to have our shovels and pitchforks at the ready...

Spoilers for McDexer 'Triangle of Lurve' From Joe M.'s blog...

Spoiler:
                      Keller’s Patient writes: “What’s Jason on about a Ronon/Keller/Mckay scramble? Is this just an episode or a season long plotline, Joe??”

Answer: Tracker.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cory Holmes View Post
                        On an even more off-topic topic... where did you get that sig picture of Amanda Tapping?
                        I'm not sure where it's from, it was made for me by SamJackShipLover. She did a good job, eh?
                        --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                          :: takes a bow ::

I have news....straight from the horse's mouth. Once we get an airing schedule all us McKeller fans will know the exact day and time to have our shovels and pitchforks at the ready...

Spoilers for McDexer 'Triangle of Lurve' From Joe M.'s blog...

Spoiler:
                          Keller’s Patient writes: “What’s Jason on about a Ronon/Keller/Mckay scramble? Is this just an episode or a season long plotline, Joe??”

Answer: Tracker.
                          I may have just thrown up a little. I'm trying to stay spoiler free, but now I wonder what in the world

Spoiler:
                          Tracker

could be about. I may just give up on staying a gen-spoiler-virgin here.

On the bright side,

Spoiler:
                          the question was: "is it a season-long arc or just a one-episode thing?" While we can't be sure, his one-word episode answer would seem to indicate it's limited to "Tracker." Or am I just kidding myself? Gaaaaaah!
                          Spoiler:
                          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                            I may have just thrown up a little. I'm trying to stay spoiler free, but now I wonder what in the world

Spoiler:
                            Tracker

On the bright side,

Spoiler:
                            the question was: "is it a season-long arc or just a one-episode thing?" While we can't be sure, his one-word episode answer would seem to indicate it's limited to "Tracker." Or am I just kidding myself? Gaaaaaah!

i think you're right about that one KK.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post

Spoiler:
                              Tracker

On the bright side,

Spoiler:
                              Lucky for you, there isn't that much info out on that episode yet. So I think you're staying a spoiler-virgin by default.

And I hope you're not kidding yourself, cause if you are then I am too. But Joe M. has been tricky in the past with his ambiguous answers. Blast him!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                                I'm not sure where it's from, it was made for me by SamJackShipLover. She did a good job, eh?
                                I'll pointedly ignore any reference to That Hated Ship (tm) and instead focus on the fact that it's physically impossible to make Amanda Tapping unattractive.

And I'm gonna break with the pack here and say that a love triangle can be good if done properly. However, I have yet to see any TV show deal with it properly and most end up like the steaming pile of garbage that BSG fostered.

In that case, the only triangle I'd accept would be Carter/McKay/Keller.
                                sigpic
                                http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Working...
                                X