No announcement yet.

Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! 5 hours since someone wrote something here! So... Bumping up the thread

Comment

Hey Everyone

Have had a bit of a rubbish day - had to do a presentation but since its all over now I think I'll turn to nice thoughts and I have an idea for a new Mckeller drawing - i'll let you all know when its all done

*whispers* wow its a bit quiet here today...
      sigpic

Comment

There is alot of discussion going on about Vegas episode. There seems to be some new pictures floating around also.

Vegas
        Spoiler:
        I noticed in one of the pictures, I forget where I saw it. Maybe someone can post it here. Its with McKay and Sheppard standing beside each other. Nice picture. I could not help but notice Mckay does have a ring on his ring finger. I think its official, McKay in the AU is married.

People are still saying that both Vegas and EATG episodes are both AU episodes. I still do not believe it but I am getting alittle nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
          Just imagine, that you ARE Rodney, and Physics and Calculus become a piece of cake!
          I tried that and my brain just couldn't handle the thought of having so much power and fried itself

Comment

Spoiler:
            if TPTB end SG:A on an AU episode... well they'd probably ahve a riot on their hands and a lot of very verfy angry fans

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by sararocks View Post
              There is alot of discussion going on about Vegas episode. There seems to be some new pictures floating around also.

Vegas
              Spoiler:
              I noticed in one of the pictures, I forget where I saw it. Maybe someone can post it here. Its with McKay and Sheppard standing beside each other. Nice picture. I could not help but notice Mckay does have a ring on his ring finger. I think its official, McKay in the AU is married.

People are still saying that both Vegas and EATG episodes are both AU episodes. I still do not believe it but I am getting alittle nervous.
              Spoiler:
              The AU talk about EATG is an enormous reach and, in my opinion, wishful thinking. There's no evidence at all to support it that I've seen. It just isn't logical. As Dr Lee said, why would they end the series showing us an Alternate Reality Team? It just doesn't pass the Basic Sense test.

Even in the event that there were alternate reality elements in the episode, which I kind of doubt, the pictures that have us excited aren't Alternate Reality Team Pics. Those are clearly "last shots of the heroes as the series draws to a close" pictures, not "let's get a shot of this alternate reality team in the middle of the episode, so that we can really end the show with Ronon and Keller hugging" pictures.

So I wouldn't worry too much.
              Last edited by KindlyKeller; 28 October 2008, 02:00 PM.
              Theoretically spoilerish:
              Spoiler:
              Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Really OT:
                Spoiler:
                IT'S SNOWING!!!! (well here)

Comment

not snowing here.... though the local radio is saying it's close by.

Comment

It's snowing here too...I give it 5 min. and that'll change though because it's Michigan......

Comment

Originally posted by heeroyue View Post
                      It's snowing here too...I give it 5 min. and that'll change though because it's Michigan......
                      Ohh, well here I'm near Ottawa and there saying that it will last all night...

Comment

Hello everyone!

It's only raining here ...and cold. Burrrrr!
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
                          Ohh, well here I'm near Ottawa and there saying that it will last all night...
                          Near Toronto and it's rainy and cold! BRRRR!!! Summer is definitely over!
                          Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

I'm just outside London England... and there's snow nearby me.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              Hello everyone!

It's only raining here ...and cold. Burrrrr!
                              Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
                              Looks like we got the same weather! Even tho we live in separate countries. You --->Canada. Me --->The States.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
                                It was snowing here in the midlands, england earlier... scary October snow and it's been freezing all week so far...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X