...and YIPPY FOR CUSTOM AVATAR!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

*Waves* IT's THE WEEKEND! *jumps*

Oh, and congrats on 2000 and a custom avatar PB

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        G'night HERO! Do let the McKeller bugs bite!
        i wish that they did.

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
        Rodney and Jennifer got married in Vegas. There were lots of flowers and aliens present.

Ronon was not there.

I think there may have even been a Goa'uld disguised as Elvis.

congrats on 2000 Pandora!!!
        thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Ah... some sanity again.

Elvis with a parasite inside of him. That would explain why he ballooned in the 70s. He was eating for two!
          Theoretically spoilerish:
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

wtf is going on in the Jewel/Keller thread?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

All I have to say is that I did not start it. I swear. I'm simply guilty of defending myself and common sense.

Warning on shippy pictures!? Oh, for the love of all that is holy!
              sigpic

Comment

All I have to say is that I did not start it. I swear. I'm simply guilty of defending myself and common sense.

hey Pandora hows part 3 of your fic coming on - wait there is a part 3 right... i cant get onto fanfic.net at the moment

Belated congrats on hitting your 2000th post. I think it will take me years to reach that!
                sigpic
                banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                  hey Pandora hows part 3 of your fic coming on - wait there is a part 3 right... i cant get onto fanfic.net at the moment
                  Its coming along. However, interactions between Rodney and Jennifer always take a bit longer for me to write 'cause I try to keep them in character while also putting them in situations that are frankly not something we'll see on the show. It'll get posted sometime this weekend.

Belated congrats on hitting your 2000th post. I think it will take me years to reach that!
                  Thanks! Right now I'm trying to force myself not to change my icon every 5 minutes.
                  sigpic

Comment

Ugh... Oh well, at least there's happier people in here! The web is free to all and allows us the chance to ship WHOMEVER we'd like. If we prefer the cuteness that is McKeller, than so be it!

Why should you have to warn before ship pictures if it is a nice pic of Jewel... It shouldn't matter WHO's in it with her!?!?!

*stalks back to her corner grumbling about the injustice of it all*
                    Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

i've just said my piece in there.....and i'm waiting for the backlash as we type

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

why should there be a warning on shippy pictures????? if jewel's in them, it shouldn't matter who's in it with her!

Spoiler:
                        maybe if they stopped saying super nasty things about rodney, we'd have to stop defending ourselves
                        thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Ilerya, I know hun. But don't worry about it. You shouldn't have to agonize about what you say and what you post because some people can't handle it.

Dr. Lee, I know you're right and I totally agree. Fictional! It's all fictional!

And let's keep it out of here though, all right everyone? This is the happy place!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I won't be visiting that thread again any time soon (sorry, PB). If they really want to be like that, that's fine. My leisure time is valuable to me, so I'm not going to spend it dealing with all of that. My GW time will be spent basking in the greatness of McKeller.
                            Theoretically spoilerish:
                            Spoiler:
                            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Hey I Have no idea what your going on about it I think im happier for it!

I think we have a 50/50 chance of some kind of mention/meaningfull look in tonights ep. I think thats because they want to keep the ship humming quietly in the background, so there cant be cries of "where did this come from" because its been there simmering away all season and part of last.

Well I hope there is anyway not to much mind you, but i dont want it swept under the carpet for 4 eps then brought out for an ep and tucked away again
                              sigpic
                              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

And let's keep it out of here though, all right everyone? This is the happy place!
                                Amen to that one! This IS a happy place!

BTW, love your siggies Pandora

*slips back to her plot bunnies that seem to be multiplying faster than she can control!*
                                Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

Working...
                                X