Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
    I'm so close to 2000 posts, I can almost taste it and yet soooooo far away!

Edit: I'm trying to come up with the next challenge for the Unwavering community. I'll give it until November before really starting it up, but I was wondering what everyone would think about doing a holiday themed challenge?
    i love that idea!!! we need more holiday-themed mckeller fics, so this is the perfect way to get them!! and it'll be so cute to have christmas themed sigs to make our posts more festive! *gets excited*
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Great idea PB!

Love the Christmas themed sigs idea! I acutally have afew Christmas themes Rodney smiles that are soooo cute!

OMG! A Mckeller under the mistletoe smilie would be sooooooo adorable. Especially if it's animated. Rodney holding the misltetoe and kissing Jennifer ...who might just ...blush! Oh, I want it now!

You can always check out the McKeller fanfic community at FF.net. The link is in my sig.

I want my custom avatar. Why does it seem like the closer I get to it, the longer it takes to get to it?
      Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
      i want mine too. *stamps foot*
      My suggestion... post in as many threads as you possibley can, as often as you can. Look for threads that you don't normally post in and post in them... check out the Stargate discussion threads, theres always something there to talk about. Or try the Fun and Games section, you'll really boost your post count there. That's how I boosted mine to 10,000... games. You could also hop on over to the Keller Belongs With... thread and vote/post for Rodney... he's in the lead you know. Gotta keep it that way. I went there twice today. Off Topic Chatter is another area to look into.

You'll get that elusive 2,000 in no time!
      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 23 October 2008, 05:50 PM.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Great idea PB!

Love the Christmas themed sigs idea! I acutally have afew Christmas themes Rodney smiles that are soooo cute!

OMG! A Mckeller under the mistletoe smilie would be sooooooo adorable. Especially if it's animated. Rodney holding the misltetoe and kissing Jennifer ...who might just ...blush! Oh, I want it now!

My suggestion... post in as many threads as you possibley can, as often as you can. Look for threads that you don't normally post in and post in them... check out the Stargate discussion threads, theres always something there to talk about. Or try the Fun and Games section, you'll really boost your post count there. That's how I boosted mine to 10,000... games. You could also hop on over to the Keller Belongs With... thread and vote/post for Rodney... he's in the lead you know. Gotta keep it that way. I went there twice today. Off Topic Chatter is another area to look into.

You'll get that elusive 2,000 in no time!
        i love the idea of the smiley!!!!! that would be so amazingly cute!

i sometimes post in the fun and games threads, but right now i don't really have the time i miss my gateworld, and i hate school!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
          i love the idea of the smiley!!!!! that would be so amazingly cute!

i sometimes post in the fun and games threads, but right now i don't really have the time i miss my gateworld, and i hate school!
          I'd rather be going to school than going to work.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            I'd rather be going to school than going to work.
            school gives me too much work. it's insane. but anyway, i've got to be in at 6:30 tomorrow morning, so i've gotta sleep. sweet mckeller dreams everyone!

Comment

Edit: I'm trying to come up with the next challenge for the Unwavering community. I'll give it until November before really starting it up, but I was wondering what everyone would think about doing a holiday themed challenge?
              A holiday themed challange sounds really good!
              And I want my custom avatar too, I'm only like 1600 posts away from that.

EDIT: Night Hero!
              sigpic

Comment

G'night HERO! Do let the McKeller bugs bite!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

Im not really a fan as the idea is abit cliched and more importantly Stargate Atlantis is a Scifi show and i find fics based on a Science Fiction show should have Science Fiction in it.

With Holiday fics you often end up with apsolutely no science fiction it it at all as you have McKay and Keller going on holidays on Earth and for the most part it would be hard to have any scifi elements in a story about McKay and Keller having a holiday on earth.

Am i making sense here or does everyone disagree with me?

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                    Im not really a fan as the idea is abit cliched and more importantly Stargate Atlantis is a Scifi show and i find fics based on a Science Fiction show should have Science Fiction in it.

With Holiday fics you often end up with apsolutely no science fiction it it at all as you have McKay and Keller going on holidays on Earth and for the most part it would be hard to have any scifi elements in a story about McKay and Keller having a holiday on earth.

Am i making sense here or does everyone disagree with me?
                    I'd agree if we were talking about an actual episode, but there's a huge portion of Atlantis fics that don't have any particular sci-fi elements. I don't think they're necessary.
                    Theoretically spoilerish:
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                      I'd agree if we were talking about an actual episode, but there's a huge portion of Atlantis fics that don't have any particular sci-fi elements. I don't think they're necessary.
                      It doesnt have to be alot of Scifi (being set in Atlantis or somewhere else in the Pegasus Galaxy is enough). Im just not a fan of stargate fan fiction which is completly based on earth and has practically no scifi elements to the story.

Comment

Question for you all, has anyone been nominating McKeller fics in the Isis Awards thingy?
                        Mmmmhmmm, I nominated one of my favourites today! There were so many to choose from too!

I agree, it would be nice to see a Rodney/Jennifer category!

Cheers!
                        Spoilers For Brainstorm below

Spoiler:

Banner made by ME

Shipper of the AWESOMENESS that is McKeller!

Dr. Rodney McKay... he does a body good!

Comment

(sticks my head in to look around) Oh, everybody's gone to sleep ... well, why shouldn't you? It's only a lil past midnight!!!

Personally, I'm dwelling on "Vegas" because even though it's the second to last eppy, they're filming it last so we'll get all the behind the scenes photos last.
                          Spoiler:
                          EaTG has already been filmed, and on GW they said most of the actors have finished filming altogether on the series, but Joe Flanigan was heading to Vegas to shoot some scenes.

Anyhow, still desperately wanna know what's up w/ the ring in this pic???
                          Spoiler:

(sighs) There, I've ranted and raved and vented. Ok, I'm good now.

NIGHT!!!

Comment

Ah yes. TheRing. I'm convinced AU McKay is married. And it had better be to AU Keller.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah yes. TheRing. I'm convinced AU McKay is married. And it had better be to AU Keller.
                              That would be great, because then they could be sweeties in no less than three realities (Main, TLM and V).

Comment

Well i already mentioned a lack of holiday themed fictions. so yeah, i am all for it. Can't wait for that huge christmas tree in the gateroom

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X