Clear All

Originally posted by trekie View Post
    That was quite fun
    It was wasn't it?
    Spoiler:
    Rodney + hoola hoop = PRICELESS!!!

I don't like the end tho...
    Spoiler:
    Sheppard... doing that... because of Rodney? ...YUCK!

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
    you can get me those for a start yes.... but for now i would just like to be alone......*walks a way disappointedly*
    NO! Come back! ...Please?
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Greetings from the other side
      I just wanted to say that I like theory about EatG that soemone posted here, we were discussing it too a bit.
      Spoiler:
      Ronon and the Chuckette, why not? At first I am huge Ronon fan and if he should be with someone else than Jenn, as long as he is gonna be happy, I will be too

But the serie is still not over, we all have to wait

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

NO! Come back! ...Please?
        you really thought I was leaving??....I am not turning my back on this. I still wont watch the spoilers... but leaving this for that?... uh uh...

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
        Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
          I just wanted to say that I like theory about EatG that soemone posted here, we were discussing it too a bit.
          Spoiler:
          Ronon and the Chuckette, why not? At first I am huge Ronon fan and if he should be with someone else than Jenn, as long as he is gonna be happy, I will be too

Hey Sen!

Spoiler:
          That would make sense. Plus, as has been mentioned, JM made a vague comment about Ronon possibly getting a different girl in the end.

So, I dipped into the Ronon/Keller thread to see how they were faring after the pictures we love so much appeared...

Spoiler:
          They've been throwing out some theories that would explain the pictures and preserve a Ronon/Keller romance.

A couple that I saw were that these were just cast pictures from the last day of the shoot. I find that unlikely because of the cinematic angles of said pictures, everyone is staring out into the horizon, and the fact that no one is playing to the camera.

The other theory is that it has something to do with an alternate reality. I find this unlikely too, just because I thought the triangle had such a definitive conclusion, "Brain Storm's" spoilers are very clear to me on where things are going (specifically the intimate forehead to forehead pic), and because of the Occam's Razor priniciple, which says that "the simplest explanation is usually the correct one." In this case, the simplest explanation is that the season has progressed logically and they're together by the end of the last episode.

What do you guys think? And keep it friendly to the wonderful Ronon/Keller people, please!
          Theoretically spoilerish:
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
            So, I dipped into the Ronon/Keller thread to see how they were faring after the pictures we love so much appeared...

Spoiler:
            They've been throwing out some theories that would explain the pictures and preserve a Ronon/Keller romance.

A couple that I saw were that these were just cast pictures from the last day of the shoot. I find that unlikely because of the cinematic angles of said pictures, everyone is staring out into the horizon, and the fact that no one is playing to the camera.

The other theory is that it has something to do with an alternate reality. I find this unlikely too, just because I thought the triangle had such a definitive conclusion, "Brain Storm's" spoilers are very clear to me on where things are going (specifically the intimate forehead to forehead pic), and because of the Occam's Razor priniciple, which says that "the simplest explanation is usually the correct one." In this case, the simplest explanation is that the season has progressed logically and they're together by the end of the last episode.

What do you guys think? And keep it friendly to the wonderful Ronon/Keller people, please!
            Ummmm.... Honestly?

Spoiler:
            Why would Hewlett be holding Staite like that for a cast photo op? Why would everyone else be standing so far apart and why wouldn't anyone be looking at the camera?

That shot is a classic, here-are-your-heroes-looking-out-at-their-domain-after-an-epic-battle type of shot.
            sigpic

Comment

EATG picture

Spoiler:
              I heard the alternate theory before regarding this picture. This makes no sense. I believe the episode before this one the Vegas episode is a alternate reality one. They can't have two back to back. Also this is the series ender. A alternate reality for the ender is kind of a cop out. I also think they need to have a ending which will relate some how to the movies.
              As for the woman being involved with Ronon. Well thats the only reason why I could see her in the picture at all. I love the idea of Ronon having a love interest. Its just seems kind of quick though so soon after Jennifer. I wouldn't know how seriously I could take them as a couple. I don't even know anything about this woman. If they got those two together it would have to be quick and her character would need alot more screen time. For me to get into a couple there needs to be a build up of some kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                Ummmm.... Honestly?

Spoiler:
                Why would Hewlett be holding Staite like that for a cast photo op? Why would everyone else be standing so far apart and why wouldn't anyone be looking at the camera?

That shot is a classic, here-are-your-heroes-looking-out-at-their-domain-after-an-epic-battle type of shot.
                I agree.

Spoiler:
                Even though David and Jewel are friends, they'd all be closer together and hanging on one another if it were a wrap photo.

And that's in part what I mean by "cinematic." You put it much better.

It's the classic "last image of a movie or series finale" shot.
                Theoretically spoilerish:
                Spoiler:
                Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Hi KK,

I personaly think theres been so much mckellerness seen already in up coming episodes that its a definate to happen. why would they release so many photos and bits of scripts (such as infection) which includes reference to mckellerness if these things didnt realy happen or happen in non real time. I know I often loose faith in TPTB but they will not do another TLM in the back half of the season after doing the same thing last year

I think we also have to take into account the actors feelings regarding this both David and Jewel have been very positive about it and Jason has not. I certainly think there feelings have affected the way they've played out scenes for me the most obvious was TLTribe end scene.

TLTribe spoiler
                  Spoiler:
                  also shes told Ronon no, in simple terms. why begrudge rodney. i would hope if things had gone the other way that rodney would have been treated the way ronon has i.e not strung along.

As for pic2
                  Spoiler:

I hardly think they would line everyone up for a photoshoot with the actors in that line up unless it was true. I also dont think Jewel and David thought 'lets just go stand up this end hugging (im sure her hands on his ass) just to make the fans think we are together' I seriousley cant see how this picture can be discounted, thats like saying the shot from Brainstorm isnt going to be on screen and every other photo in that group shouldnt be treated as true either then

Vegas
                  Spoiler:
                  im still hoping (esp now) that the ring is meaningfull in this ep fans my mckeller heart

No im sorry but mckay/keller are for the win. they may not last, they may have 8 kids (ouch) but they will happen!
                  sigpic
                  banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Oh lordy!

EATG Pic:

Spoiler:
                    It's definately a screencap, not a cast photo. It would have been with behind the scenes pics, not here on GW's promo pics page! And, yes, Vegas is an "alternate reality" ep. Very CSI-ish. And might I just say that Rodney is looking quite awesome(in his suit) in that ep!

Spoiler:

@stclare: If you didn't see my latest entry for WWTT?, you gotta. Let's just say "we think alike".
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                      I personaly think theres been so much mckellerness seen already in up coming episodes that its a definate to happen. why would they release so many photos and bits of scripts (such as infection) which includes reference to mckellerness if these things didnt realy happen or happen in non real time. I know I often loose faith in TPTB but they will not do another TLM in the back half of the season after doing the same thing last year
                      Most definitely. There's been far too much build up (far too much blatant build up, I should say) for TPTB to turn their backs on this now. They've stated publicly that a romance will happen, they've invested into McKeller far more that Stargate has ever really invested in any other ship. Jack/Sam fans may disagree, but I maintain that's the truth. Too much of what happened between Jack/Sam was always in AU while with McKeller we have so many "real" events that are applicable to this reality.

In any case, my point is that to pull out of it now would serve no purpose. All those scenes would just be wasted and the characters made to seem fickle non-serious.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        Oh lordy!

EATG Pic:

Spoiler:
                        It's definately a screencap, not a cast photo. It would have been with behind the scenes pics, not here on GW's promo pics page! And, yes, Vegas is an "alternate reality" ep. Very CSI-ish. And might I just say that Rodney is looking quite awesome(in his suit) in that ep!

Spoiler:
                        2nd pic is love -
                        Spoiler:
                        i think theyve slicked and styled his hair to match is that a 50's/60's look? the more i see stills from this the more i think about the black and white james cagney cop shows.

adores rodney that little bit more
                        sigpic
                        banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Re-posting... for anyone who hasn't seen it yet...

What Were They Thinking?

I give you EATG Pic:
                          Spoiler:
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                            I'm all for Ronon getting a girl, but his body language is very dismissive of her in that shot.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I'm all for Ronon getting a girl, but his body language is very dismissive of her in that shot.
                              Spoiler:
                              I have to say I agree, there not turned towards each other, if anything shes closer to Woolsey

im also a bit confused as to why this amelia? is there. if it is the closing scene or as near as damn it I would have liked Zelenka/Lorne or Chuck there. I hope there is a good explanation for her presence.
                              sigpic
                              banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                I have to say I agree, there not turned towards each other, if anything shes closer to Woolsey

im also a bit confused as to why this amelia? is there. if it is the closing scene or as near as damn it I would have liked Zelenka/Lorne or Chuck there. I hope there is a good explanation for her presence.
                                Spoiler:
                                Can't say I'm thinking about it too much. But one explanation for the lack of Zelenka and Lorne is that they just walked off scene. You know? Like people do in those sort of shots until only one or two people are left and the scene fades out on their face or the camera turns to fade on the sunset.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X