Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daryst View Post
    some adult content???? you just wrote a lovely love making scene. though you did make up some dame perverted aliens. "we just like to know how other people mate" yeah right. those horny little *******s But loved it anyway
    "Aliens Made Them Do It" is such a brilliant concept. It works nearly all the time

Though i have to say McKay is always great in "Aliens Made Them Do It" stories as he is the type who would be very reluctant and nervious at the idea of being told to mate with someone else (especially someone he knows). I must admitt that i always kind of liked the idea of a McKay/Teyla "Aliens Made Them Do It" story as McKay would be great in it.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainBoomer View Post
      and i wrote a new mckeller fic, here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4607841/1/

there is some adult content, so beware! i feel so left out, i haven't been in here in ages! i'm missing my mckeller, i'm going through withdrawl!!

and the Pic2 is adorable!!! i <3 them!we have totally won in this love triangle!
      Great Story!
      Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

I'm here, where's everybody else?

@Shipper: I'll check out your video soon!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

*winks*
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

EATG spoilers

Spoiler:
            Hmm, I've been thinking about the pics and wondering why on earth, on the balcony pic, they would put in Chuckette (chick next to Woolsey) when they didn't put in Caldwell, Radek, or another popular secondary character, and I remembered JM's ambiguous response when someone asked why Ronon didn't get the girl, and I just started wondering if maybe they were going to set up Ronon with Chuckette? Since they're pairing off Rodney and Teyla as well. That would definitely put a complete end to the 'triangle' stuff, though I'm not sure what I think about it - too much relationship stuff, I think, though it could be done right. What do you think, McKellerites?

Spoiler:
            I agree. I was thinking the same thing. When I first saw the picture I had no idea who that person was. I had to ask. I still have no real clue who she is. Perhaps I am putting too much importance on that picture of the group of them but it does seem a rather significant scene. If so than all the characters should be significant characters. At this point in time I do not see the Chuckette gal all that important. I would rather see Radek there. The only thing I can think of is that she becomes more of a important character in the next few episodes. Maybe she does hook up with Ronon. If so than her standing beside Ronon makes sense. If not no matter what happens from here on in I can think of several other characters who I would want to see in that scene. I guess I am still a little bitter over the series ending.

Comment

Hey there RiG and no you are not alone... there are more of us here.... I think

Mckeller music videos and Captation Archive
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by sararocks View Post
                EATG spoilers

Spoiler:
                I agree. I was thinking the same thing. When I first saw the picture I had no idea who that person was. I had to ask. I still have no real clue who she is. Perhaps I am putting too much importance on that picture of the group of them but it does seem a rather significant scene. If so than all the characters should be significant characters. At this point in time I do not see the Chuckette gal all that important. I would rather see Radek there. The only thing I can think of is that she becomes more of a important character in the next few episodes. Maybe she does hook up with Ronon. If so than her standing beside Ronon makes sense. If not no matter what happens from here on in I can think of several other characters who I would want to see in that scene. I guess I am still a little bitter over the series ending.
                Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Spoiler:
                It does seem very much like an 'important cast' picture, so I figured she must do something coming up.

Maybe TPTB are setting up a love triangle with her, Ronon, and Woolsey. *snerk* JK, but it would make sense, her being in the pic and standing there for seemingly no reason. Otherwise, I'd rather see Radek or Caldwell or Lorne there.

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Howdy iolonda, sararocks, Darsyt and schweinsty!

Originally posted by schweinsty View Post
                  Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Spoiler:
                  It does seem very much like an 'important cast' picture, so I figured she must do something coming up.

Maybe TPTB are setting up a love triangle with her, Ronon, and Woolsey. *snerk* JK, but it would make sense, her being in the pic and standing there for seemingly no reason. Otherwise, I'd rather see Radek or Caldwell or Lorne there.
                  Spoiler:
                  Lorne or Radek would definately be better. Hell, even Caldwell would fit better in that scene/pic than this woman whom we know not.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Howdy iolonda, sararocks, Darsyt and schweinsty!

Spoiler:
                    Lorne or Radek would definately be better. Hell, even Caldwell would fit better in that scene/pic than this woman whom we know not.
                    Spoiler:
                    I think Radek and Caldwell have had more interaction with the other characters than Lorne - or at least more memorable interaction; Radek has disagreements with Rodney, Caldwell disagrees with John/Elizabeth/Carter, but Lorne just kind of does what he's told, much as I like him. But all three of them are still very secondary. But given that he and Radek and Caldwell are so popular, I'm guessing Chuckette here has to do something of note in the next several eps. to justify being in the pic with all the main characters.

Edit: And hello to you too!

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Hey guys!

First, all of you feel ashamed! I was getting annoyed with the spoiler tags and with my exclusion from the new wwtt game. So yes, you got to me, I coudn't hold on longer and peeked at The Pic2. (sorry Daryst, I know you can do better than me!) just bad, bad people...

but...
                      Spoiler:
                      big huge squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
                      And it really didn't give any plot away so I may forgive you guys...

Originally posted by CaptainBoomer View Post
                      and i wrote a new mckeller fic, here's the link:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4607841/1/

there is some adult content, so beware! i feel so left out, i haven't been in here in ages! i'm missing my mckeller, i'm going through withdrawl!!

and the Pic2 is adorable!!! i <3 them!we have totally won in this love triangle!
                      I actually don't usualy like the 'aliens made them do it' based stories, but your fic is my exception for that rule. I really liked it!
                      Last edited by trekie; 22 October 2008, 09:45 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

I have an "Aliens made them" story for ya! It's not McKeller and it's not that kind of story, sorry guys. It is, however, hilarious!

Aliens Made Them...

You have to read it, if only for Rodney's sake.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by trekie View Post
                          Hey guys!

First, all of you feel ashamed! I was getting annoyed with the spoiler tags and with my exclusion from the new wwtt game. So yes, you got to me, I coudn't hold on longer and peeked at The Pic2. (sorry Daryst, I know you can do better than me!) just bad, bad people...

but...
                          Spoiler:
                          big huge squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
                          And it really didn't give any plot away so I may forgive you guys...

I actually don't usualy like the 'aliens made them do it' based stories, but your fic is my exception for that rule. I really liked it!
                          NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could you.... how could you do this to me!... we were a team! you an me!!...i..i..*sob* we were a team.....

Spoiler:

Comment

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how could you.... how could you do this to me!... we were a team! you an me!!...i..i..*sob* we were a team.....
                            There there.*pats Daryst on the back*
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              I have an "Aliens made them" story for ya! It's not McKeller and it's not that kind of story, sorry guys. It is, however, hilarious!

Aliens Made Them...

You have to read it, if only for Rodney's sake.
                              That was quite fun

*hides in shame* Can I make it up to you somehow? Cookies? Cake? Getting Keller to give you the shots next time when you go abroad? Anything?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trekie View Post
                                That was quite fun

*hides in shame* Can I make it up to you somehow? Cookies? Cake? Getting Keller to give you the shots next time when you go abroad? Anything?
                                you can get me those for a start yes.... but for now i would just like to be alone......*walks a way disappointedly*

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X