X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
    OT:
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, me too, (well probably not as much as you!) other then in science! I got this really good grade! I was so happy! But in everything else, it's just so difficult compared to last year!
    Spoiler:
    i'm in my junior year of high school, so here in america, it's the most important year. We have to take our SAT's in May (it's a test that helps colleges to determine whether to accept us or not), i'm in Advanced Placement Biology which is a college level course in biology, a science research class which prepares certain students to compete in the Intel Science Competition, and advanced physics. it's just all super hard! i'm really struggling with the physics, it's too much math for me I need some help from Rodney.
    thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
      Spoiler:
      i'm in my junior year of high school, so here in america, it's the most important year. We have to take our SAT's in May (it's a test that helps colleges to determine whether to accept us or not), i'm in Advanced Placement Biology which is a college level course in biology, a science research class which prepares certain students to compete in the Intel Science Competition, and advanced physics. it's just all super hard! i'm really struggling with the physics, it's too much math for me I need some help from Rodney.
      Spoiler:
      AND i'm complaining! I have it easy compared to you! I would be dead at your place!!! I just have these teacher that are impossible to understand!

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Thanx.

Spoiler:
        I wish I knew how to do that with Paint.

Good night, Sweet McKeller dreams!
        Then I will try to make it sound easy...

Spoiler:
        If you've saved your pictures to your PC, open them with Windows Photo Gallery (usually comes standard on Windows PC). I would recommend making a copy of the original, just so you have a backup... Once you're viewing them with Photo Gallery, there's a button in the upper right corner, says "Open", one of the options is Paint, just click and go! And once you're in, you can get the picture down to 200x700, the pixel number will be in the lower right screen.

(reads what I just wrote and slightly cringes) Ok, maybe not... So I hafta keep reading, see what all I missed today!

Comment

Spoiler:
          AND i'm complaining! I have it easy compared to you! I would be dead at your place!!! I just have these teacher that are impossible to understand!
          Spoiler:
          i'm sure that things are super hard for you too! everyone just expects so much from us, and it's horrible. we're all under so much stress, and teachers just keep piling more and more work on us. and i want to be a earth science or biology teacher so i can put less stress on kids and make school fun!

Comment

Hello everyone!!!!!

Wouldn't ya know it, my writers block came to an end while I was in bed trying to fall asleep. There I was, my eyes closed and my blankets up around my shoulders when BAM! An idea hit me, right between the eyes! Naturally I wrote it down immediately.(I keep a pen and a small notebook next to my bed, you never know when a plot bunny will attack!)
            Yeah, meanwhile mine is back!!! Sad thing is? I read this post, RiG, and first thing I thought of
            Spoiler:
            was that scene in "Broken Ties" with Rodney taking a bubble bath ... Sorry, anyway, and while he's just laying there the lightbulb exploded and he grabbed his tablet and started doin his thing. So don't take it the wrong way, I just compared you to Rodney McKay!!!

Anyhow, still haven't finished reading all the pages from today ... I think 4-5 pages got added just from today!!! Go McKeller!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
              i'm sure that things are super hard for you too! everyone just expects so much from us, and it's horrible. we're all under so much stress, and teachers just keep piling more and more work on us. and i want to be a earth science or biology teacher so i can put less stress on kids and make school fun!
              Spoiler:
              Well, compared to you, it's not that hard, I'm complaining on having a few exams, and a hour of homework a day! thats all! Yeah, I WANTED to be a math teacher for the same reasons,but not anymore...

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                I'm so torn! On one hand I'm really happy for the pics in finale, but on the other hand I"m so pissed off that TPTB can do this for Keller&Rodney in a year/a year and a half and Sam&Jack shippers still wait their confirmation after 11 years!
                Yeah, I'm totally with you on that one!!! But hey, now we have a ship in each galaxy, what's not to like?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  Yeah, meanwhile mine is back!!! Sad thing is? I read this post, RiG, and first thing I thought of
                  Spoiler:
                  was that scene in "Broken Ties" with Rodney taking a bubble bath ... Sorry, anyway, and while he's just laying there the lightbulb exploded and he grabbed his tablet and started doin his thing. So don't take it the wrong way, I just compared you to Rodney McKay!!!

Anyhow, still haven't finished reading all the pages from today ... I think 4-5 pages got added just from today!!! Go McKeller!!!
                  Well, you have more patients then me! I didn't read the pages... Well, i sorta looked at it... didn't read all of them... YAY! 5 pages today! wow! thats good!

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Well, compared to you, it's not that hard, I'm complaining on having a few exams, and a hour of homework a day! thats all! Yeah, I WANTED to be a math teacher for the same reasons,but not anymore...
                    Spoiler:
                    yeah, i have so many tests on friday it's ridiculous! i was supposed to have an AP Bio test friday too, but since my teacher is cool she changed it until monday. now i have a lot more time to study, and i can focus on Italian, Math, History, and English for Friday...

Comment

Then I will try to make it sound easy...

Spoiler:
                      If you've saved your pictures to your PC, open them with Windows Photo Gallery (usually comes standard on Windows PC). I would recommend making a copy of the original, just so you have a backup... Once you're viewing them with Photo Gallery, there's a button in the upper right corner, says "Open", one of the options is Paint, just click and go! And once you're in, you can get the picture down to 200x700, the pixel number will be in the lower right screen.

(reads what I just wrote and slightly cringes) Ok, maybe not... So I hafta keep reading, see what all I missed today!
                      Thank you ...I'll try it sometime...

Spoiler:
                      I flattered that you compared me to Rodney! Really!
                      Oh, and I love that scene! As soon as I get the S5 dvds I'm gonna watch that scene over and over and over and over and over...
                      Spoiler:
                      and over and over and over and over and over ond over...

@HERO: AP Bio- What does AP mean? I hear it all the time in regards to school subjects/classes and I'm clueless! Give me a clue!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        yeah, i have so many tests on friday it's ridiculous! i was supposed to have an AP Bio test friday too, but since my teacher is cool she changed it until monday. now i have a lot more time to study, and i can focus on Italian, Math, History, and English for Friday...
                        Spoiler:
                        Yuck!All that for friday? FRIDAY?! Poor you! I only have a science exam tomorrow, and an english one after tomorrow...

Comment

OK I am probably really late on this but I just saw the preview shots from Enemy at The Gate and the ronon/jenn people just got owned *jumps up and down*

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                            Now, now boys and girl. Please remember that The Magnificent One (see the monster you've created RiG ) does appreciate blood and gore spilled upon the hallowed halls of this here thread.

Take it outside.

Or just promise to clean up afterwards and I'll supply the popcorn
                            POPCORN!!!

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                            To all those who thought Pandora was on crack and dreaming, I give you......drum roll please.... THE SNOW!

It's attacked the front garden!
                            Spoiler:

Not my Japanese Maple and my Hydrangeas! NOOOOOOO!

Spoiler:

Possibly the only living being actually enjoying THE SNOW...

Spoiler:

If you don't hear from me after today, then know that THE SNOW probably swallowed Toronto. Send in reinforcements!

And you all thought I was joking....HA! Would I joke about that?!

P.S. It's still snowing...
                            You have my condolences. I live in Florida now, but I grew up in the north, and we would get ice and sleet and snow like you wouldn't believe. I kinda miss it ... I mean, c'mon, if I'm in FL, then let a hurricane hit, or something to balance it out, but this year??? Nothing!!!

Not that I'm complaining ...

Weather here? Rain, wind, cooooold!

Rodney always makes it all better!

Okay, my turn for What Were They Thinking?

I give you ThePic 2:
                            Spoiler:
                            LOVE the pic!!! I'll do one soon ... hopefully!!!

Just got home from work a couple hours ago, but had a lot to do around the house ... but I will let you know
                            Spoiler:
                            that somewhere I found a behind-the-scenes picture of Rodney, and it will make some people ... well, let me post the pic and y'all can decide!!!

EDIT: ... well ...
                            Spoiler:
                            I can't find the pic I was looking for, but it was ... well, I liked it!
                            Last edited by ShipperWriter; 21 October 2008, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Thank you ...I'll try it sometime...

@HERO: AP Bio- What does AP mean? I hear it all the time in regards to school subjects/classes and I'm clueless! Give me a clue!
                              AP stands for Advanced Placement. The AP course is a college level course taken in high school. In May, we then take the AP exam and we have to get a score of 3, 4, or 5 in order to get 3 college credits for the course.

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                              OK I am probably really late on this but I just saw the preview shots from Enemy at The Gate and the ronon/jenn people just got owned *jumps up and down*
                              those were my words exactly when i saw the pics.

Comment

Well, needed something to brighten up my day, so ThePic:

Spoiler:

Banners by Luciana, Nici and myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X