• Show
Clear All

There beautiful Luciana!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      Hello! *waves*
      I did new sigs.

and of course I couldn't resist

Fell free to snurch them if you like to.
      They are beautiful! Love the last one!

@atlantisk:
      Do you mean putting THE PIC on MSN background or just taking a pic of the screen with the MSN thing on it? Like copying/snurching it?
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

@atlantisk:[/B] Do you mean putting THE PIC on MSN background or just taking a pic of the screen with the MSN thing on it? Like copying/snurching it?
        Putting the pic on Msn Background

Comment

So the pic have finally spoken to me.
          Here's my newest addition for the what were they thinking game:

*goes back to watch more SGA*
          sigpic

Comment

I was looking at THE PIC again (imagine that! ), and had a few more thoughts . . .
            Spoiler:
            . . . I kept thinking that, gee, it looks like they only have to just rotate their heads down and they would be kissing. Then it occurred to me . . . what if they have just rotated their heads up!?

I don't think we're actually going to get a hot kiss here, although I'm willing to be happily surprised. It does, however, look to me as though they may have just pulled back from a serious hug. The position of Rodney's left hand around the back of Jen's neck and his forearm on her shoulder, plus the somewhat desperate looking (to me, anyway) grip of his right hand on her left upper arm suggests to me that The Pic may represent a moment just after a serious thank-heaven-you-are-still-alive hug.

Oh, I do hope so!! There would be squee-sign the likes of which God Himself has not seen!

(**Apologies to Frank Herbert, paraphrased from Dune if you didn't get the reference )

Originally posted by trekie View Post
            So the pic have finally spoken to me.
            Here's my newest addition for the what were they thinking game:

http://i367.photobucket.com/albums/o...astman-1-1.jpg
            Good one, trekie!! Rodney is so endearingly self-conscious. <smishes him>

Comment

The first thing I did when I saw the new picture was this:

Spoiler:

That and I started jumping around the house screaming.

Comment

Here's my contribution:

Comment

Hello! *waves*
                  I did new sigs.

http://img16.myimg.de/Mckeller14f15e.jpg

http://img16.myimg.de/Mckeller2b8eee.jpg

http://img16.myimg.de/McKeller3c72bb.jpg

those are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
                  I was looking at THE PIC again (imagine that! ), and had a few more thoughts . . .
                  Spoiler:
                  . . . I kept thinking that, gee, it looks like they only have to just rotate their heads down and they would be kissing. Then it occurred to me . . . what if they have just rotated their heads up!?

I don't think we're actually going to get a hot kiss here, although I'm willing to be happily surprised. It does, however, look to me as though they may have just pulled back from a serious hug. The position of Rodney's left hand around the back of Jen's neck and his forearm on her shoulder, plus the somewhat desperate looking (to me, anyway) grip of his right hand on her left upper arm suggests to me that The Pic may represent a moment just after a serious thank-heaven-you-are-still-alive hug.
                  i totally agree with you GateEngineer!!!! that was some nice analyzing right there

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
                  i LOVE it!!!
                  thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Hello! *waves*
                    I did new sigs.

omg those are gorgeous!! i <3 them!

...and did anyone happen to see sanctuary? (really off topic here, but i thought i'd remark on it anyways )

credit to Stef for the sig
                    Spoiler:
                    credit to Stef and dvshiper for the DeVillish logo
                    team mckay! <3

Comment

Luci, I love you. That is all.

Originally posted by GateEngineer17 View Post
                      Spoiler:

Oh, I do hope so!! There would be squee-sign the likes of which God Himself has not seen!

(**Apologies to Frank Herbert, paraphrased from Dune if you didn't get the reference )
                      Exactly what was going through my head. That is going to be one intense scene regardless of any kissing or not. Near death experiences always equate to intense scenes. Plus The Pic is just hotness right there.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                        Exactly what was going through my head. That is going to be one intense scene regardless of any kissing or not. Near death experiences always equate to intense scenes. Plus The Pic is just hotness right there.
                        that pretty much sums up everything
                        thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I can't sleep. This is depressing. It's 2:30 in the morning and I am wide awake. This is so unfair.

Which would explain why I just posted The Pic in the McKay or Ronon thread. My boredom is causing me to lash out people. These are desperate times!

And I think my dog is dreaming of cats. Either that or something I really don't want to know about.

Anyway, after that delightful non sequitur, I return to posting more of my McKeller playlist. Yes, I have officially called it that. Yes, I am obsessed.

Somewhere in Between - Lifehouse
                          Leap of Faith - Michelle Branch
                          Savin' Me - Nickelback
                          This is the Story of a Girl - Nine Days (just 'cause this song has to be about Jennifer. Just because I say so.)

I'll do this again in about one hour....when I'm still bored.
                          sigpic

Comment

i have the weekend off...and so i am finally gonna work on my mckeller wp and siggy...and i found the perfect lyrics to put on the sig...they are from the song Blessed the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts (at least that's my plan)
                            sigpic

Comment

Great plan! I approve!

Hit on another song which happens to be a personal favourite of mine. So maybe it doesn't apply to the 'ship as much, but I think it's awesome and needs to anyway.

Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
                              sigpic

Comment

lol!! glad you approve because i love making fellow shippers happy

dang it...it is 1:20am and i am wide awake! just listening to my itunes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X