Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
    the image tags on photobucket dont' work for me. hm... i just resort to doing it the hard way

that's how i do it ( the part that is highlighted
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
      you should have 4 options under the pics in your album you want to copy and the {img} and then just paste it into your post as is

hope that makes sense
      Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
      i'm glad you liked the fic!!!

lovely icons for your first time making them. awesome job!!!

ok, to post pics in the posts you have to right click on the picture, and go down to properties. there in the box it says "Address" and you just copy the address. then you put it in the image tags before you post, and then the pics show up! hopefuly that helps. if it's confusing, just ask me to explain again.
      Thanks for the advice, both of you. I've tried posting in the DH thunk thread and it has worked....so yay!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post

that's how i do it ( the part that is highlighted
        yeah, i post pics in other forums, but on this one it doesn't work for me at all, it just shows up as links

but i made a banner for my fanfic, it's nothing special, but i like it (spoilers for TLM)

Spoiler:
        thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

That's a sweet story, hero. It's cute, if one can ever say that about a death bed scene. Very heartfelt.

I'm hoping maybe someone will write something that takes place during the period before she takes ill, when they're making or have made their happy home together.
          Theoretically spoilerish:
          Spoiler:
          Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcKayCan View Post
            That's a sweet story, hero. It's cute, if one can ever say that about a death bed scene. Very heartfelt.

I'm hoping maybe someone will write something that takes place during the period before she takes ill, when they're making or have made their happy home together.
            that's on my list of things to do tomorrow!! i have tons of little ideas in my head, and hopefully i'll get a chance to write them all down. i'm glad that you liked the story!

Comment

Sounds good. I'm getting kind of depressed thinking about poor Rodney's haunted expression.
              Theoretically spoilerish:
              Spoiler:
              Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMcKayCan View Post
                Sounds good. I'm getting kind of depressed thinking about poor Rodney's haunted expression.
                yeah, poor rodney! i cried when i wrote it, and then i gave it to my twin sister (whom i recently converted to SGA!!!) to read over it and she cried too. it was so sad, but yet that's the part of the episode that i go back and watch ever single time, you know??

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
                  Lovely fic Hero.
                  I was left wondering how much exactly did Shep tell them about the alternate timeline. Before they go offworld to find Teyla, Rodnet mentions that Shep already debriefed them. Did he tell them everything? Curious.

Also popped in to post the very first icons I have ever made.
                  *cough* Go easy on me *cough*. So before I lose my nerve....

Only one is actually McKeller but the other two do have Rodney in them soooo...

Anyway...I just started playing around with Photoshop CS3 so bear with me while I start to pick it up.

I'll work on some more icons with Rodney/Jenn. Banners and sigs will come later...much, much later.

Kay, so I tried to inlcude the icons from Photobucket but all that would show up were the links instead of the images.
                  I've posted them as attachments but if someone can please tell me how to jost them as pictures of off Photobucket, I promise to love you forever. Or just be grateful...whatever.

Thanks.
                  WOW!! These are BEAUTIFUL!!! Great JOB!!!! are you sure this is your first time????

*wink*
                  sigpic

Comment

Wall

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                      Wall

Ahh! These are beautiful!!! Could I use one as a header?
                      -------------------

sigpic
                      Made by Camy

Proud member of Beer? Because they are adorkable!

Comment

Thank you! Snag away, just please credit me!
                        sigpic

Comment

If you want I could make this larger for you if this is for a lj header....and i can add something if you want me to. Let me know cause I"m heading to bed soon!
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, you could make it larger. Compared to the one I am currently using, it looks so small.

Thanks!
                            -------------------

sigpic
                            Made by Camy

Comment

LOL...If it's to use for a sig like the one you are using now for the threads here in GW, then that's the only size that is acceptable here, but if you are going to use it for a LJ header, then I can make it larger.

Here's some others I made, but that's it for tonight.

I just think they look so much in love and so damn cute...they defenetely bring the best in each other...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Camy View Post
                                LOL...If it's to use for a sig like the one you are using now for the threads here in GW, then that's the only size that is acceptable here, but if you are going to use it for a LJ header, then I can make it larger.

Here's some others I made, but that's it for tonight.

I just think they look so much in love and so damn cute...they defenetely bring the best in each other...

Very much in love as you say. And yes they bring out the cuteness out of themselves!
                                Last edited by musik-lover; 08 March 2008, 09:50 PM. Reason: editing
                                -------------------

sigpic
                                Made by Camy

Comment

Working...
                                X