• Show
Clear All

Congrats to us on 150 pages!!!
    --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
      Congrats to us on 150 pages!!!
      Yup, and 3000+ posts too!!!!

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
        Thanks, Senedra!... lovely piccies!
        I love how you are very tolerant of our ship, as we are of yours....
        Did you enjoy any particular shrine moments?
        It started Panora actually cause she visits us from time to time

Spoiler:
        I enjoyed the whole ep, I loved Ronon taking Rodney And the little fight between Ronon and Jenn - we call it a little partner row But Rodney was amazing, David Hewlett made great job in the episode. The scenes with his sister were great and with John (I don't usually thunk John but I loved the shirt he was wearing ) I wasn't upset by the end at all. Well, Rodney sad that but now it's all up to Jenn

The last thing to say: I want Tracker!
        Last edited by SeNedra; 23 August 2008, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
          I have some more

Spoiler:

I know, I do not have a lot for your ship but I am sure you know why
          thanks for the caps!!!

Originally posted by MyStargateLife View Post
          Lovely pictures, SeNedra!! And don't worry, we'll forgive you for the lack of McKeller pictures. We understand that this episode might have been hard to take in for you guys.

And I just have to say I LOVE the way Rodney kept saying "Ronon Dex" like he was getting a kick out of saying his name. You could tell even Ronon found it adorable xD
          omg, i loved that too! it was just so adorable. my sister made a comment about the whole Ronon Dex thing too, and i just loved it

Yup, and 3000+ posts too!!!!
          yay for us!!!!!!!!
          thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

AWESOME EPISODE!

Wouldn't you know that as soon as the ep was over last night, I went to my room to go one this thread, and my internet shut off! So now i'm playing catch up, so bear with me if this has already been said

Spoiler:
            Did anyone else notice how Jen seemed to understand Rodney more than anyone in this ep? I mean she said that taking him to the Shrine would be torture and then Rodney says the same thing after he gets his mind back. The fact that she knows him that well just further reinforces this ship!

Sry if thats all been said before
            Mentally unstable like a fox!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Atlantis View Post
              AWESOME EPISODE!

Wouldn't you know that as soon as the ep was over last night, I went to my room to go one this thread, and my internet shut off! So now i'm playing catch up, so bear with me if this has already been said

Spoiler:
              Did anyone else notice how Jen seemed to understand Rodney more than anyone in this ep? I mean she said that taking him to the Shrine would be torture and then Rodney says the same thing after he gets his mind back. The fact that she knows him that well just further reinforces this ship!

Sry if thats all been said before
              You're right! And it was awesome, wasn't it? New fave for me....

Comment

You're right! And it was awesome, wasn't it? New fave for me....
                Oh yeah, definitely a new favorite for me too!
                Mentally unstable like a fox!!

Comment

and me three!!

edit: and now i'm off to a party, so i'll talk to you guys later!!!!!!!!!
                  Last edited by StargateHERO; 23 August 2008, 01:18 PM.
                  thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Everything about this episode was made of awesome. 'The Shrine' and 'Tao of Rodney' now tie as my favorite episode xD

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
                      and me three!!

edit: and now i'm off to a party, so i'll talk to you guys later!!!!!!!!!
                      *CALLS OUT* .... "TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!!"

Have fun!

Comment

Now I'll go back to watching The Shrine again and then off to bed. Some people work all weekend . Though I'm free Monday-thursday next week . What a heavy 2 weeks. Cancelation and McKeller goodies. Turning 21 in 2 days and doomsday test in 5 days which will decide if I'll be a worker or a soldier .
                        sigpic
                        Made by the great KindlyKeller <3
                        RIP Nuada

Comment

Just saw The Shrine again...on youtube...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Thanks!

It made me grin from ear to ear... it was SPECTACULAR!!!

I also saw
                          Spoiler:
                          one of the alien parasites in the water....
                          did anyone else???
                          *raises hand* I SAW IT TOO!

Hi McKellers

I skimmed through all your squeeing I understand.
                          Of course, as real Ronon/Jenn shipper I saw lot of buts there

I came to post a few caps here.

Great pics SeNedra! And thanx for thinkin' of us!
                          Originally posted by MyStargateLife;8810222

And I just have to say I LOVE the way Rodney kept saying "Ronon [I
                          Dex[/I]" like he was getting a kick out of saying his name. You could tell even Ronon found it adorable xD
                          OMG! I do too! I thought is was so cute!

Originally posted by Yaskaleh View Post
                          Now I'll go back to watching The Shrine again and then off to bed. Some people work all weekend . Though I'm free Monday-thursday next week . What a heavy 2 weeks. Cancelation and McKeller goodies. Turning 21 in 2 days and doomsday test in 5 days which will decide if I'll be a worker or a soldier .
                          Know what ya mean. Had to work today...FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!

Yeah, some two weeks huh?

Boy, I think I need a TEAM MCKELLER/MCKELLER MISSION sig now.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

I was watching it again and I noticed two other cute moments that no one mentionned yet:

Spoiler:
                            When McKay was talking to Jeannie in the cave and he said that at least if he had a day left he wanted to spend it with the people he loved (or something like that) and he looked at Jennifer... That really made me smile.

And when he says goodbye to everyone: "Goodbye Teyla, goodbye Ronon Dex, goodbye John!" and then he looks at Jennifer behind the camera and he says "Bye", you can just see in his eyes that even though he's that far gone, he still remember that he loves her...

Those two made me go Awww
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by Pic-Collswan

Comment

Just thought I'd pop in to say that this ship is pretty cute. =) I'm still a McWeir fan for life, but with Liz gone I think Keller is a great choice. I think she'll bring out Rodney's fun and playful side. =P

I really loved how they ended The Shrine.
                              Spoiler:
                              I think it would have been too cheesy and too soon if either of them actually said something about it at that moment. So I'm sure it'll be really fun to watch this ship grow until Rodney is finally ready to say it again.

Comment

You can see that in the vid clips IMHO
                                Spoiler:

What i'd like to have seen is just after McKay says the love you line... what was Kellers reaction in the room?

... Guess thats what FanFics are fore i guess...

Anyone else get the 'vibe' from the reactions to the Arthur line that the laughing at least was an ad-Lib?

Dunno if i said this earlier so if i'm repeating mysel;f then sory... but what a surpries that TPTB left in the declaration... I really thought that after the initial Cut off early on that that was it and whatever McKay said was to be Fanfic'ed to the Peg and back..... I duess this makes McKeller the second real Ship in the show... behind Sha're and Daniel

Don't include J/S as they never actually confirmed or denied anything in the 10 long years SG-1 was on

Shame to see that some peole are still trying to find stuff to b*tch and moan about Keller......Yeah we get it you hate Keller.... No need to whine about every single moment she has

Appologies for the rambling and spelling errors.... 2:55 am and i'm beat. Night all.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Working...
                                X