Rodney McKay/Jennifer Keller Discussion/Ship/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantisk View Post
    no, no ideas yet, but... So when did you ship Mckeller???
    "The Last Man" was it for me. I remember after "Trio," I thought that they were just going for a drink because of everything they had been through. I figured if Sam weren't hurt, she'd have gone with them. After seeing them in "The Last Man" I thought they had to be together.

Now I'm a cautious shipper. I've had good experiences where the ship was well handled and paid off (John and Delenn in "Babylon 5") and times when the ship was totally botched (Janeway and Chakotay in "Voyager"). I am so happy that it seems like Atlantis' show runners are intent on giving us a good friendship and maybe a good ship.
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Comment

I watched The Seed again last night. The part when
      Spoiler:
      Rodney is upset that Jennifer got left all alone with the Wraith thing growing all over her is very touching. I wondered why it wasn't Carson who was sent in to talk with Jennifer after she regained consciousness. I love that it was Rodney and I guess he was the logical choice because he was already infected. It's a cute scene.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Originally posted by pavaneofstars View Post
        I watched The Seed again last night. The part when
        Spoiler:
        Rodney is upset that Jennifer got left all alone with the Wraith thing growing all over her is very touching. I wondered why it wasn't Carson who was sent in to talk with Jennifer after she regained consciousness. I love that it was Rodney and I guess he was the logical choice because he was already infected. It's a cute scene.
        Yeah, the seed:
        Spoiler:
        Is a really shippy episode the beginning, the part when Rodney is talking with her when she was getting coffee. And that part that you are talking about, I love it when he said: and you're just leaving her there? or something like that I loved that moment, I loves the seed

Comment

Yeah, the seed:
          Spoiler:
          Is a really shippy episode the beginning, the part when Rodney is talking with her when she was getting coffee. And that part that you are talking about, I love it when he said: and you're just leaving her there? or something like that I loved that moment, I loves the seed
          I just love the bit where Jennifer
          Spoiler:
          has 'cured' Carson, and we get to see Rodney's oh-so-proud face (He usually reserves that particular face for his own accomplishments!)
          Last edited by fuchsia; 12 August 2008, 12:53 PM. Reason: whoops! spoiler....

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
            Spoiler:
            has 'cured' Carson, and we get to see Rodney's oh-so-proud face (He usually reserves that particular face for his own accomplishments!)
            Spoiler:
            I know I know I know! *SQUEE* I was like, NO WAY!!! And when he' s worried about her, when Woolsey asked her a question and wasn't answering ( he was worried) and when Teyla wants him to brake into her room, and when Shepperd was talking about TLM Well, I just loved that episode

Comment

true true. The Seed has been my favorite episode this season so far.
              sigpic
              Made by the great KindlyKeller <3
              RIP Nuada

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                Spoiler:
                Yes that's true.
                Spoiler:
                It's telling that Rodney's not just thinking of or looking out for just himself anymore. Yay for character growth! I don't think he would have made the comment "They just left her there!?!" in season one or two.

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Did you see the photos in Mallozzi´s blog from The Brain Storm? They look great and, pay attention to the second one - the look they share is cute and I think it says a lot.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

you mean this one?

Linky

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

no, no ideas yet, but... So when did you ship Mckeller???
                      i started shipping McKeller in 'the last man' as well. i noticed them at the end of trio, but i wasn't really sure about them until i saw TLM.
                      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

My favorite part of "The Seed" was

Spoiler:
                        Keller and Teyla talking about fussy babies and Rodney visiting Carson in the statis pod -- "he surprises me sometimes." For that brief conversation, I actually thought Keller was okay.

Hopefully the McKeller!Keller (the bar-bet Keller, the "Doppleganger" Keller, the Keller who can read Wraith, and the Keller of "The Last Man") will be around more as the McKeller storyline progresses. The Keller they write when they're trying to set her up for Ronon ("Missing" -- look! she's Teyla's bff so she can be Ronon's girlfriend, too! -- "Quarantine," the first half of "Trio" though the R/K scene itself was cut, the briefing room scene in "The Seed" that was probably supposed to be a "triangle" scene) squicks me.

Keller is much better off with McKay. She has more self-confidence and more "sparkle" for lack of a better term, when she's being written for McKeller, possibly because she's dealing with someone on her level. McKay is also highly emotional, completely lacking in poker face, and awkward. They relate.

I was going to post about the newest Momoa interview here, but someone else did, so I'll just add my squee in.

DragonLady
                        "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post

Spoiler:
                          Keller and Teyla talking about fussy babies and Rodney visiting Carson in the statis pod -- "he surprises me sometimes." For that brief conversation, I actually thought Keller was okay.

Hopefully the McKeller!Keller (the bar-bet Keller, the "Doppleganger" Keller, the Keller who can read Wraith, and the Keller of "The Last Man") will be around more as the McKeller storyline progresses. The Keller they write when they're trying to set her up for Ronon ("Missing" -- look! she's Teyla's bff so she can be Ronon's girlfriend, too! -- "Quarantine," the first half of "Trio" though the R/K scene itself was cut, the briefing room scene in "The Seed" that was probably supposed to be a "triangle" scene) squicks me.

Keller is much better off with McKay. She has more self-confidence and more "sparkle" for lack of a better term, when she's being written for McKeller, possibly because she's dealing with someone on her level. McKay is also highly emotional, completely lacking in poker face, and awkward. They relate.

I was going to post about the newest Momoa interview here, but someone else did, so I'll just add my squee in.

DragonLady
                          hi DragonLady! welcome to McKeller! that's my favorite scene from 'the seed' as well! i love it so much

Comment

Originally posted by Yaskaleh View Post
                            Hi guys. It's great being among McKellers again . Work and family has kept me off for 3 days. I've really been missing you all .
                            Welcome back!!
                            Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
                            Did you see the photos in Mallozzi´s blog from The Brain Storm? They look great and, pay attention to the second one - the look they share is cute and I think it says a lot.

http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/
                            Duuude! They're practically on a date for cryin' out loud!!
                            Seriously, just think about it. How many people would Rodney sit with in a theater where he would have to socialize with so many people? Only one, if ya ask me..... *squeeee*
                            Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post

Spoiler:

DragonLady
                            Hey there! WELCOME TO OPERATION McKELLER!!!

sorry, i just can't ge enough of that...
                            --Kate

Comment

Off to watch Blood Ties BBL! (hopefully)
                              --Kate

Comment

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                                WELCOME TO OPERATION McKELLER!!!

sorry, i just can't ge enough of that...
                                honestly Kate, we have the best name ever! look, even Jen and Rodney like it

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X