X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
    OK, I'm confused.

I thought geek was the new cool.

Or was that just wishful thinking and hanging out on Hewlitt's site too much?

Go Keller Go Keller Go Keller
    Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Well I think that geeks are among the new cool too. Really, Jenn doesn't fit the stereotype of geek/nerd. Or if she does, can I be one too?

I just didn't see why someone would be questioning the why there is another geek in Atlantis! BTW I was using the geek/nerd thing because it was late and I didn't remember which adjective the person used.
    It could just be me! Remember I'm from the other side of the pond and slight older too *cough*.

Comment

Blenca, you're only a few years older than me. But still, look at the CSIs (the shows) lotsa good looking people who could be considered geeks because of their science background on there and they are considered cool too. So geekdom could be considered one of the new cools.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I agree about the geeks being the new cool but there are still some geeks that are not cool ie oh I just forgot his name don't kill me I didn't see SG1 and I think he was in that he is kinda short balding he talked to Dr Weir about World of Warcraft and as he seems to be obsessed with it if he has a character that advanced little too geek. (or at least what I consider geek)
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Blenca, you're only a few years older than me. But still, look at the CSIs (the shows) lotsa good looking people who could be considered geeks because of their science background on there and they are considered cool too. So geekdom could be considered one of the new cools.
          Yeh just a few years older. LOL.

But there's the cultural thing too (you say tomayto and I say tomahto). I'll have to ask my 14 year old nephew if he thinks geeks are cool.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
          I agree about the geeks being the new cool but there are still some geeks that are not cool ie oh I just forgot his name don't kill me I didn't see SG1 and I think he was in that he is kinda short balding he talked to Dr Weir about World of Warcraft and as he seems to be obsessed with it if he has a character that advanced little too geek. (or at least what I consider geek)
          I think you mean Dr Lee. Now he IS what I would call a geek. You see I don't watch CSI (never been interested) . I don't know what a "cool geek" is, exactly.

Do you think Jenn is one?

Comment

Jenn is not a geek. And the idea of there being "Cool Geeks" is debatable, since it is an oxymoron.

Comment

I don't consider Jennifer a geek she is a genuis and I don't think they are the same thing. And yes Dr Lee I knew it was a name that was so easy to remeber.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                I had to laugh at Rodney's face when he thought she may take her top off.
                Well, it was his suggestion in the first place... and there was a bit of bra peekage there and that made me laugh even more! McKAy's face was just killin' me..... *lol*
                --Kate

Comment

yes exactly being smart doesn't make you a geek

Comment

You're right, it doesn't. It is possible to be both, but Jenn is definitely not a geek. Now Rodney (and maybe even Sam) on the other hand... LOL
                    "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Rodney a geek quite possibly I will say that although I can't recall him actually doing or saying anything really geek to me.

Well all as it is almost 3am my time I am going to see if my insomina will let me fall asleep so later.
                      sigpic

Comment

Jenn is smart that those not make her a geek. Actually she is brilliant and that's the greatest accomplishment anyone can have.

Comment

I just made a post on my livejournal, which has 4 Jewel/Jennifer icons, a Jennifer banner, and a Jewel background. Find them here!

Comment

You do these so well Krissie.

Comment

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I feel slightly evil and devious, pairing up Jennifer with Rodney, then Carson, and now...dum dum dum...John on that ship pic contest thread thingy.

I don't even want two of those pairings. Must spread the Keller love!

I'm off to plan more dastardly....plans!
                              sigpic

Comment

Ohhhh, you wicked woman! You are very, very norty.

Tell us what you get up to next!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X