• Show
Clear All

Dunk! You.... you..... naughty person!

When do you get home again?!

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
      I don't know if it was just me and my wierd little humor but I loved
      Spoiler:
      the line with Sheppard, "You just have to lie still and let me play with your insides."
      Hilarious.
      She mentioned that scene in the Q&A
      "I love how they wrote that for me" (paraphrasing what she said)
      She talked about how they've let Keller have a bit more humor season 5 and that she's really enjoyed it.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      Just found this.

Spoiler for The Seed

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=340

Our girl
      Spoiler:
      isn't looking too healthy is she!
      Related to that,somebody asked about how she didn't look so good in the next episode and how long did it take to do the make-up, etc. She said that it didn't take long at all, an hour and half or something. Nothing at all like when she had to do all the wraith get-up. She also mentioned that
      Spoiler:
      Carson is showing up in the next episode and that he saves her.
      Probably not news to anyone on GW except those of us who don't follow spoilers much. Of course, I didn't mind getting those spoilers at all considering the source!

Other notes of interest from today's session with Jewel:

She likes where Keller is going this season. She won't answer any Ronon/McKay/love interest questions directly, only said that Jewel would go for Sheppard becuase he's so sexy. Keller? well..... I'll let Dunc share his interpretation first.

More talk from her about how her and David (McKay) are like a couple of 10-yr-olds on the set - cracking jokes and having a grand old time.

She mentioned 'Missing' specifically (responding to a direct question about why do some fans think Keller is whiny) and said that she tried to bring realism to the character. How would a normal person react to being chased by cannibalistic rapists? Uh... freak out, maybe? *gigglesnort* she cracked me up!! Kudos to Jewel!

A lot of the rest of the discussion had to do with Firefly and Serenity. She threw in the 'finger' joke btw. her and Nathan Fillion which was funnier in person that what I'd read circulated over the net. She has such a great delivery! A few comment were peppered in about her other past projects like X-files and DaVinci Inquest.

I did take some pictures, which I'll upload in the next day or so, but the quality is pretty poor. We had good seats, but a combination of my camera, her seating angle and the lighting in the hall kinda sucked. Dunc has a nicer camera, so start greening and being nice and maybe we'll get to see them!

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
      Hello! Checking in from my hotel. As Pic said, I got there early and Jewel was signing. So I got that. Then I had the photo op today. She was so nice. She actually remembered me from the night before. I also have great pics and vids from her Q&A. We got her thoughts on the Ronon/McKay thing. Something to tease you all with... I'll share those when I get home.
      OK, time to stop posting and go get something to eat. Hurry up, Dunc!

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      We have to wait?! -whines, the effect rather ruined by the fact that her stomach's rumbling-
      Me, too.

Talk to you all tomorrow!!

Comment

Thanks for that Pic!

And I can't green either you or Dunc Please accept this small green frog instead

Comment

Nice report pic.
          She sound greart.

Comment

I wonder what's happening today

Comment

In general, or at the con?
              sigpic

Comment

for al lof her flaws, i tend to like keller, simply because so many don't.

I have a bit of a soft spot for the 'underdog', and she is one. She tries.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  for al lof her flaws, i tend to like keller, simply because so many don't.

I have a bit of a soft spot for the 'underdog', and she is one. She tries.
                  That's why I cheer so loudly as well.

Back to the con ~ ttyl, folks!

Comment

Have fun Pic
                    sigpic

Comment

Bye, Pic!
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, which one of you is Christie?? B/c I did what you asked and had Jewel hold the sign saying "Hi, Christie!" on it for my photo op David wanted to hold it, but I told him it was for Jewel, he got kind of mad
                        "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME!!!

Comment

-waves frantically- ME, ME, ME!
                          sigpic

Comment

Okay I have the pic...but you can hardly see what the sign says, though. Still, Jewel is holding it ^_^ And then when David signed the pic, he wrote, "Who's your friend?" LOL And I told him...hahaha XD

I'm going to upload the digital in a bit, so you can see it
                            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

-laughs- Alright. I would've asked you to get me some 'graphs, as well, but I know that's pretty much impossible.

And...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh my word! You got it?! I can't wait to see this You lucky thing Dr Jenn

And after that I want to know all about the Con, Mimsy. I hope you have the time & energy to do a long report!

Comment

Working...
                                X