Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    A couple of days ago, I wandered into the anti-Jenn thread. Someone was spouting off how Jenn was flirting with John in S&R. After watching it earlier and now rewatching it, I just don't see that!

edit: I should say, that the tone in which the person said it was that Jenn would flirt/had designs on anyone with a y chromosome.
    IT was a really cute moment between them but i don't think she was flirting with John. She is just a happy woman who get along with everyone,

P>S, and if she was flirting with John? So what???

Comment

I don't know if it was just me and my wierd little humor but I loved
      Spoiler:
      the line with Sheppard, "You just have to lie still and let me play with your insides."
      Hilarious.

Comment

Shore Leave note:
        Yesterday, DuncTK421 actually talked with Jewel when he stopped by to get her signature. Alas, I missed the opportunity.

Anyway, the Q&A with her is today, so more later!!

P.S. Watching the premiere with a room full of fans was a surreal experience. During the opening credits, people cheered when Jewel came across the screen. Not a single 'boo' to be heard.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
          Shore Leave note:
          Yesterday, DuncTK421 actually talked with Jewel when he stopped by to get her signature. Alas, I missed the opportunity.

P.S. Watching the premiere with a room full of fans was a surreal experience. During the opening credits, people cheered when Jewel came across the screen. Not a single 'boo' to be heard.
          I am so jelous I hope you are having a good time sad you didn't get to talk to Jewel though remeber plenty of pics and send her our love!!!!!!!!!!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that Pic! I feel all giddy for you!!!! And Dunk got to talk to her! We need full transcripts!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
              I don't know if it was just me and my wierd little humor but I loved
              Spoiler:
              the line with Sheppard, "You just have to lie still and let me play with your insides."
              Hilarious.
              I liked that bit as well. It reminds me of a few doctors who I work with. Some have a really odd sense of humour. Various patient's will be wondering whether the doctor really did mean they would have to take their leg off to treat an in-growing toenail.

Comment

the closet I know was my mom who is licensed to draw blood and someone asked if she was she said it was on the tip of her tongue to say no I am part of the cleaning crew they just grabed me and told me to take blood. She thought twice and didn't say it as she works at a mental hospital and thought that it might freak the woman out (couldn't imagine why)

and Krissie you are not alone that part was hillarious!!
                sigpic

Comment

I thought

Spoiler:
                  Sheppards reaction was priceless! The look on his face And poor Jenn, she was obviously trying to make a humorous joke but it fell so flat!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    I thought

Spoiler:
                    Sheppards reaction was priceless! The look on his face And poor Jenn, she was obviously trying to make a humorous joke but it fell so flat!
                    That is what made it all the better John didn't have the reaction that she hoped for and looked to Teyla and still nothing it was fantastic
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
                      IT was a really cute moment between them but i don't think she was flirting with John. She is just a happy woman who get along with everyone,

P>S, and if she was flirting with John? So what???
                      If you are a pretty girl and you smile at a guy, those who are less attractive will call you a tramp... fact of life!

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                      Shore Leave note:

Of course not! She IS universally liked!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      the closet I know was my mom who is licensed to draw blood and someone asked if she was she said it was on the tip of her tongue to say no I am part of the cleaning crew they just grabed me and told me to take blood. She thought twice and didn't say it as she works at a mental hospital and thought that it might freak the woman out (couldn't imagine why)

and Krissie you are not alone that part was hillarious!!
                      LOL My hubby had foot surgery one year on halloween. the hospital staff were all dressed as vampires, mummies, frankenstiens etc.... you often find "gallows" humor in hospitals!

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                        LOL My hubby had foot surgery one year on halloween. the hospital staff were all dressed as vampires, mummies, frankenstiens etc.... you often find "gallows" humor in hospitals!
                        Totally true. I work in a hospital & some of the stuff the staff come out with would make your toes curl. It's a way of dealing with stress. Apparently undertakers etc have it too

Comment

Just found this.

Spoiler for The Seed

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=340

Our girl
                          Spoiler:
                          isn't looking too healthy is she!

Comment

Geez...-hopes her 'source' has it available after it airs-
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello! Checking in from my hotel. As Pic said, I got there early and Jewel was signing. So I got that. Then I had the photo op today. She was so nice. She actually remembered me from the night before. I also have great pics and vids from her Q&A. We got her thoughts on the Ronon/McKay thing. Something to tease you all with... I'll share those when I get home.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

We have to wait?! -whines, the effect rather ruined by the fact that her stomach's rumbling-
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X