No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone scribble down 'Hi Christle' on a piece of paper and take a picture of her holding it up, or maybe film her saying the same thing? Please?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      Can someone scribble down 'Hi Christle' on a piece of paper and take a picture of her holding it up, or maybe film her saying the same thing? Please?
      I can try to remember that

OMG I AM SOOO EXCITED, even if I'm only going for a day...OMGGGGGZZZ

I'd love to meet you people, but I have no idea what you look like
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

I'm excited for you!!!!

My pic is in my profile - deliberately made so small that you can barely see it! This is an attempt to make me look a lot younger and a lot slimmer

Comment

haha
          sigpic
          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Comment

GAAAH *squee* I LOVE the 2 of them; they are SO amazing. I wish Amanda was staying
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

It is a shame But I do admire her for putting the other people involved in Sanctuary first.

Comment

Sanctuary's her new show, right?
                  sigpic

Comment

That's right. She said she couldn't do Atlantis as she was doing Sanctuary. If she had pulled out of Sanctuary then a lot of people would have lost their jobs (or something like that).

Comment

Then I'm definitely glad she left Atlantis.
                      sigpic

Comment

I suppose she didn't have a choice at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          I'm excited for you!!!!

My pic is in my profile - deliberately made so small that you can barely see it! This is an attempt to make me look a lot younger and a lot slimmer
                          Ditto for me!!!
                          ohh the new season starts TONIGHT!!! OMG I am so pleased. Now I got something to watch on friday nights again! ( *misses her scifi-fridays* stinky sciffy!)

I spent today watching the season 4 eps. I have recorded to get in the mood for season 5! and I was again amazed at how those who dislike Jennifer ignore her contributions -- from saving Elizabeth, to figuring out the hoffan drug connection, to figuring out what was wrong with Carson. AND when she and Carson were both doing research, SHE was the one who discovered the enzyme in his kidney! Just goes to show that some people ignore evidence that disproves their personal theories!
                          Kick AZZ Jenn!!!

Comment

A couple of days ago, I wandered into the anti-Jenn thread. Someone was spouting off how Jenn was flirting with John in S&R. After watching it earlier and now rewatching it, I just don't see that!

edit: I should say, that the tone in which the person said it was that Jenn would flirt/had designs on anyone with a y chromosome.
                            Last edited by Everlovin; 11 July 2008, 09:06 PM.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              A couple of days ago, I wandered into the anti-Jenn thread. Someone was spouting off how Jenn was flirting with John in S&R. After watching it earlier and now rewatchying it, I just don't see that!
                              Me and copter where IMing during the ep and we didn't see it either but it seems that if she talks to a male she is flirting to the anti's
                              sigpic

Comment

If she talked to Hermiod, they'd say she was flirting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X