No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About 12 hours worth vanished when Greg did something to the server. However, it does mean that GW should work fine now, so I suppose it's worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Hmm. Target has good prices. Contemplates the fact that the nearest Target is 60 miles away. . . Wish I could afford the gas.
      OT -
      LOL I so know what you mean! I never drive anywhere unless I have atleast three places to go (in the same area of course), which means I spend more time at home (a good thing?) and I am more efficient when I go out!

ok on topic......
      FRIDAY the season begins squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! yay

congrats on 1000 Pic!

Comment

Comment

From the canadianbrowncoats.com site

Hey, we get to see Search & Rescue at midnight at Shore Leave!! I was so worried we'd miss it and have to catchup Sunday night or something (and, like, that would totally be, like, totally devastating, ya know)

Comment

So someone upload the bloopers on youtube?

Spoiler 5X2 Atlantis
            Spoiler:

I love Beckett so much, hope we will see him more
            and also keller and Shapp is my ship
            Last edited by valaCB; 09 July 2008, 12:00 PM.

Comment

No it's gone unfortunately Vala

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                No it's gone unfortunately Vala

I'm not surprised!

We need more jennifer/jewel pretties for me to snurch...hint hint!!!!

Comment

I couldn't wait any longer...I had to look up "Search and Rescue" on youtube, and I'm watching it now!

I love Jewel, she's so adorable as Keller ^_^ I can't believe I'm going to see her in 3 days!! (I'm only going Saturday b/c I don't have enough money to go to the con all 3 days ) Who else is going to shore leave?
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Lucky people who are not me
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                      I love Jewel, she's so adorable as Keller ^_^ I can't believe I'm going to see her in 3 days!! (I'm only going Saturday b/c I don't have enough money to go to the con all 3 days ) Who else is going to shore leave?
                      I'll be there! Camera's charging now, everyone. And yes, the charger is going in the suitcase with me just in case.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Comment

Pics off the season 4 DVDs

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                            I couldn't wait any longer...I had to look up "Search and Rescue" on youtube, and I'm watching it now!

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
                            I'll be there! Camera's charging now, everyone. And yes, the charger is going in the suitcase with me just in case.
                            *sitting around GREEN with envy*

Have fun you guys and take lots of pics and tell Jewel she has plenty of fans who love her and her character (tell her to ignore those who don't like the character) ! Oh and travel safe and have fun!!!

Did I say have fun?!!? and get of loads and loads of pics!

Comment

OK, so we have DuncTK421, mimzy & myself.
                              Any other Keller fans planning on being there tomorrow????

Comment

I am another green with envy. Now what did I do with my list of things for you to do?....

Never mind! Have fun!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X