Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
    Me too, and I wish I had her stomach!
    Are you looking to add? I've got some around the middle I could spare.

Or are you going for the body-replacement-part during beam-in at the Asqard Day Spa? If I went that route, I think my thighs would look larger than they are and... well.. the top half wouldn't match either... so I'd have to go with the whole body-refit-package.

All pipe-dreams, obviously. ::sigh:: the finances keep me settling for a pedicure.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
      Are you looking to add? I've got some around the middle I could spare.

Or are you going for the body-replacement-part during beam-in at the Asqard Day Spa? If I went that route, I think my thighs would look larger than they are and... well.. the top half wouldn't match either... so I'd have to go with the whole body-refit-package.

All pipe-dreams, obviously. ::sigh:: the finances keep me settling for a pedicure.
      If I could replace the top half with what's in my thighs and stomach, I'd go for that. Might as well just do the body-refit, though. I'd settle for a pedicure, but I hate people touching my feet.
      sigpic

Comment

I've made two new wallpapers on my livejournal. Find them here.

Comment

I like 'em! The second one has this kinda dreamlike quality to it.
          sigpic

Comment

Made an icon - mostly because I'm addicted to the darn things right now. I think I'll put it over in the group pics.
            You think the mods will have issue with this? No bad words and not exactly directed at anyone in particular...

I'll remove it if asked. I know people are touchy. But it rather conveys what I'd like to... uh... convey.
            Last edited by Pic; 01 July 2008, 12:09 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

I'm thinking some of them might take issue to it, given certain conclusions I've come to, but the majority probably won't.
              sigpic

Comment

You could always use it on LJ, if you want Pic.

BTW can I call you Pic, Coll or Swan? Typing out the full Pic-Collswan takes forever.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                  I like 'em! The second one has this kinda dreamlike quality to it.
                  Yeah I thought that effect was kinda cool.

Comment

I love the wallpapers they are beautiful

I love the Avatar and I think that people will get upset but at the same time it would be your icon it would be up to you

and some pics that is basicly the same face I am making (I have strawberries I have strawberries yea yea yea *sing song voice*

sigpic

Comment

-pouts at DG- I want some strawberries...maybe I can get my uncle to buy some, as we're still on that diet, so we have to eat lots of fruit.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        You could always use it on LJ, if you want Pic.

BTW can I call you Pic, Coll or Swan? Typing out the full Pic-Collswan takes forever.
                        Good point, but there doesn't seem to be the same level of controversy over on LJ. I'm a Keller fan here mostly because I love rooting for the underdog. Otherwise, I'm a general Jewel fan.

Ha! The evil nemesis of annoying screen names!

Pic- is fine. You can shorten it however you'd like. I don't mind. The 'Pic-' was actually an oops and I never got around to asking them to fix me. Funny thing is that some folks have started using Pic- , it's short and sweet and easy to remember.

Better than 'Swanny' which was my other handle (not GW). But, since my co-workers call me that, it got strange. I kept expecting them to point me out on the forums ~ ~~ hey, you were posting sci-fi jokes when you were supposed to be encrypting my database..~~ .. like that really takes the 5 hours I tell you it does. Sheesh...
                        Last edited by Pic; 01 July 2008, 01:27 PM. Reason: typo-freak

Comment

My dad went to the store today and there they where all red and yummy and I did show the pic of Kaylee with Starwberries
                          sigpic

Comment

just wanted to say

<3 jewel / keller

Comment

Welcome it is always nice to see Jewel/Keller fans
                              sigpic

Comment

Definitely, the more of us the better! Welcome, solarhelios. Should we call you solar, helios, or something else? I'm Dr. Jenn
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X