No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hee. I'm not fashion-conscious at all; the only time I ever look twice at fashion magazines is when I'm feeling particularly hateful and want to take it out on something I find distasteful. Like every celebrity I've ever heard of. Excepting, of course, the Atlantis and SG-1 casts.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

I never, ever look at fashion mags. Can't be bothered with all that rubbish.

I'd much rather be here instead

Comment

Yes, here is nice.

Gah, I just got struck with the compulsion to make myself a third banner. Unfortunately, my signature's feeling a bit strained as it doesn't enjoy taking up more space than my actual post does.

Comment

I ended up putting some in spoilers too. Can't make up my mind whether to use imagerotate to get it to.... well.....rotate between pics.

Comment

OK, I mostly avoid the Atlantis threads these days - since we're in hiatus - but I lurk around every now and then.

Oy vey! The Keller-hate is so grating!

Anyway, I'm commenting when I find a positive remark (and trying not to feed the haters) and greening away. An example in this thread...
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...22#post8382322

I think perhaps so many of us pro-keller types are afraid of the mainstream threads that the world seems to think that everyone hates Keller?

Say it ain't so!!!

Comment

I don't know. But I do know it took me ages to find even one Keller fan; I had to sort through all the whiny hate first. They say she whines, they should step back and reconsider how they sound. And how it looks to people like me when we find them twisting the facts to suit themselves.

Also...gave in to that urge to make a third banner. My sig hates me right now, but AT is so pretty I couldn't help it.

Comment

Guys, we dropped down to page three!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

They are from X-Files. Sorry for the bad pics, but this is the finest that I found

Comment

Thanks for those Aqua.

Comment

I didn't know she was on the X-files
                      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                        I didn't know she was on the X-files
                        Neither did I and it truns out she was in an ep I remebered (not perfectly but enough)
                        sigpic

Comment

It's even weirder seeing her as a little kid in "Are You Afraid of the Dark". She looks and sounds EXACTLY the same. Oh, and Chuck Campbell was in an ep of that show too...and he looks and sounds exactly the same (except his voice has a higher pitch XD). It's SOO strange!
                          "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post

They are from X-Files. Sorry for the bad pics, but this is the finest that I found
                            Ok, I'm not a fan of XF, so correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't Jewell in these pics look a little like Gillian Anderson? Like her daughter or younger sister or something!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Ok, I'm not a fan of XF, so correct me if I'm wrong. But doesn't Jewell in these pics look a little like Gillian Anderson? Like her daughter or younger sister or something!
                              just a tad (she wasn't playing either but yeah I can see it)
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X