• Show
Clear All

You're in for a treat.

How that series got cancelled I'll never know. *walks away shaking head*

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      You're in for a treat.

How that series got cancelled I'll never know. *walks away shaking head*
      well it did air on the Fox Channel and they are really stupid at times and they let some really good shows go. I swear if it is a show I watch from the begining and I like it, and it is on Fox it is cancelled. but I don't know the world never makes much since to me
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        so as someone new to Firefly I have a couple of questions from what I understand the show started with a two hour pilot and then the normal one hour eps was the first ep called pilot or was it the Train Job (I am trying to see them and where I am has the Train Job as ep 1 is that right or are they just not counting the pilot? and the the movies Serenity was after the series was cancelled right?
        Problem was with Fox. They didn't like Serenity as the pilot, so they aired the Train Job as the first ep. So sometimes, The Train Job is listed as ep #1, but Serenity was intended to be ep #1 like Joss wanted it, so that's how it's numbered in the DVD set. Make sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
          Problem was with Fox. They didn't like Serenity as the pilot, so they aired the Train Job as the first ep. So sometimes, The Train Job is listed as ep #1, but Serenity was intended to be ep #1 like Joss wanted it, so that's how it's numbered in the DVD set. Make sense?
          hey Nee nice to see you off the playground and thanks I hadn't heard that I am gonna probably end up buying the DVD's at sometime but I am broke right now.
          sigpic

Comment

I watch mine again and again.

Put them on your birthday or christmas list & give everyone very strong hints.

Comment

that is a great idea (for Chirstmas) as by b-day is a passed and I only have 12 minutes till iTuens is done DLing that ep yay
              sigpic

Comment

hey Nee nice to see you off the playground and thanks I hadn't heard that I am gonna probably end up buying the DVD's at sometime but I am broke right now.
                Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                I watch mine again and again.

Put them on your birthday or christmas list & give everyone very strong hints.
                It's worth it having the DVDs. Do like Blen says and ask for them at every occasion. People we understand.

Comment

yup sounds like a plan and my iTunes finally finished but one of my fav eps of CSI is coming on in 20 minutes so I am gonna have to wait till that is over then I will watch I'll be sure to come on and tell you all how I liked it (I am sure I will)
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm planning to watch Firefly after I finish Atlantis. The above discussion was helpful, I was real confused on what order to watch the episodes in.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Glad it was of help.

Oh, and plan a big space in your schedule because I can guarantee you will want to watch the whole series in one sitting.

Comment

pretty much I just got through watching the pilot ep and I loved it gonna have to go watch the rest (or at least I'll watch it I am too tired)
                        sigpic

Comment

so as someone new to Firefly I have a couple of questions from what I understand the show started with a two hour pilot and then the normal one hour eps was the first ep called pilot or was it the Train Job (I am trying to see them and where I am has the Train Job as ep 1 is that right or are they just not counting the pilot? and the the movies Serenity was after the series was cancelled right?
                          It aired out of order. Serenity parts 1&2 is the original pilot. The Train Job aired first and ended up being a substitute pilot.
                          I enjoy it best in the order the DVD has it listed (although I enjoyed it when it aired as well). Add to this confusion is that some episodes were never aired at all

The BDM (big damn movie) came after the series.

Here's the order that I would recommend watching the episodes ~ the order Joss intended & the order outlined on the DVD set (here in the USA at least):

Serenity Part1&2
                          The Train Job
                          Bushwacked
                          Shindig
                          Safe
                          Our Mrs. Reynolds
                          Jaynestown
                          Out of Gas
                          Ariel
                          War Stories
                          Trash
                          The Message
                          Heart of Gold
                          Objects in Space
                          Serenity the Big Damn Movie

And to keep it somewhat on topic with Keller/Jewel -- Shindig is the episode with Kaylee and the pink dress.
                          She kinda annoys me in War Stories, but I let that go mostly ~ she's just freaked out.

Enjoy!
                          Last edited by Pic; 27 May 2008, 06:50 AM. Reason: adding Kaylee love

Comment

Oops... didn't see another page of responses... oh well.

Enjoy Firefly!!!
                            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=54697

Comment

Back on track now...

Comment

Another pic

Comment

Working...
                                X