Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    For those in the states Sci Fi is airing their mini marathon thingy of Firefly
    Yup!
    I understand they're doing it again on June 6th

So, here's a pretty for you, spoilers due to size
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
      Yup!
      I understand they're doing it again on June 6th

So, here's a pretty for you, spoilers due to size
      Spoiler:

hey they showed that ep. I have only just started watching so I have been a bit annoyed that still haven't seen the first like 4 or 5 eps but I think I am ollowing it well.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
        Well I'm up for modding it so I'll go and create it oh and thanks for saying where to go.
        Your Welcome

I predict that the discussion will remain here for the most part but we will use the social group to identify each other and post pictures and stuff.

Comment

4 DAYS without a post. Showing the love...

Comment

wow I didn't realise it had been so long
            sigpic

Comment

Yay for pic spam!

I just heard about Jewel being at Shore Leave, and I'm trying to see if I can get there. Anyone else planning on going?

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Not me, I'm afraid. Too far for me to go.

Comment

yeah too much for me as well
                  sigpic

Comment

I want a convention here in the mid-west and I want one now NOW NOW NOW

The closest one is Chicago and I do drive through there several times a year but never at the right time

Comment

for me it is not that I am in the wrong place as I don't always think that it is worth it to drive an hour to Dallas and deal with the crowds but I might do that this year (we'll see there are supposed to be a couple of people there this year that I want to see)
                      sigpic

Comment

Heck if there was a convention within an hours drive or even a 2 hours drive then I would go in a heart beat. But Chicago is 8 hours away.

Comment

Chicago is 5 from me, but I've been through there before and I wouldn't want to deal with all the construction and traffic again.

Comment

yup it could be worse. I need to look into the convention that in Dallas see who all is plaining on being there I had heard at one time that Jewel was going to be there but I want to see for sure.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                              Chicago is 5 from me, but I've been through there before and I wouldn't want to deal with all the construction and traffic again.
                              yup it could be worse. I need to look into the convention that in Dallas see who all is plaining on being there I had heard at one time that Jewel was going to be there but I want to see for sure.
                              I envy you guy. You get to see them. But for as from the rest of the world, especially here in Macedonia that's impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                                I want a convention here in the mid-west and I want one now NOW NOW NOW

The closest one is Chicago and I do drive through there several times a year but never at the right time
                                Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                                Chicago has ALWAYS got construction! I live about 4 to 5 hours south (In Indianapolis) and would go if someone I was dying to see was there and had the time. In all the years we have lived in Indy, I have never seen Chicago not have construction on one highway or another.

If you go, get us loads of pretty pics pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!

Oh time for pic spam:
                                Spoiler:
                                Last edited by Rac80; 21 May 2008, 04:41 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

Working...
                                X