Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    does that mean we can't mention another thread here?
    Not in a derogatory fashion. Not in a "I'm ever so superior to the inhabitants of that thread because they say horrid things which makes them really disturbed, and I'd never say anything horrid oh no not me" way, which always gives me a giggle on account of the irony, but which some mod always has to delete anyway.

If another thread is on-topic, mention away. This is the JS JK celebration thread; I imagine that mentions of any JS Thunk threads, JK Fic threads or episode speculation threads about JK-heavy eps will be mentioned plenty in herre

Madeleine

Comment

Love a good dig followed by a smiley-face. Fair enough.
      Theoretically spoilerish:
      Spoiler:
      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Someone should make a Pro Jewel/Keller Social Group

go here http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php until they update the style that's probably the only way to get to it.

Comment

Can we do that yet? I've only just come back on line and things are looking a little different.

Excellent idea though!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Can we do that yet? I've only just come back on line and things are looking a little different.

Excellent idea though!
            Yes I just made one, the first one actually .

Whoever creates it gets to run it, Kinda like a mini-mod for the group.

I upgraded to 3.7 on my forum a few days ago so I guess I have had time to explorer the new features.

Comment

Hi all sorry for not posting here much RL has been keeping me busy so i don't get to visit all the threads i want to anyway i made a few Jennifer and Kaylee icons hope you like them

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
              Someone should make a Pro Jewel/Keller Social Group

go here http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php until they update the style that's probably the only way to get to it.
              Yeah someone defiantly should make one I'd make it but i don't know how.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
                Yeah someone defiantly should make one I'd make it but i don't know how.
                Well the person that makes it should be up to modding it. But the way to make one is go to that link and then click on the "Create a New Group" link it's at the bottom of the list of groups (it's really hard to see right now because of the colors).
                Last edited by Col. Newman; 16 May 2008, 03:11 AM.

Comment

I wish I had time to look! But I've got to go to work. Bah humbug!

I'll be back tonight though for a good play with all the features

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                    Well the person that makes it should be up to modding it. But the way to make one is go to that link and then click on the "Create a New Group" link it's at the bottom of the list of groups (it's really hard to see right now because of the colors).
                    Well I'm up for modding it so I'll go and create it oh and thanks for saying where to go.

Comment

Ok i created the Pro Jewel/Keller Social Group i hope i did it right and here's the link to it.

http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php?groupid=21

Comment

*puts up hand* Please can I join??

I've clicked the thingy to join, so I hope that then notifies you that I want to come round & play.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                          *puts up hand* Please can I join??

I've clicked the thingy to join, so I hope that then notifies you that I want to come round & play.
                          I've allowed you to join Blencathra as well as KindlyKeller and Coco Pops you all should be able to post now.

Comment

me too I wanna join!
                            sigpic

Comment

For those in the states Sci Fi is airing their mini marathon thingy of Firefly
                              sigpic

Comment

I just requested permission to join. Loving the new features.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Working...
                                X