No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a behind the scenes pic from Space Cases.

Comment

I wonder if Jewel cringes when she looks back at any of these old pics! I know I look at ones taken of me years ago and can't believe how stupid I looked (particularly as I thought I was so cool at the time!)

BTW, is there anything new yet on Jewel's blog? It's been about a month since her last entry isn't it?

Comment

I know she hasn't put anything on her myspace blog since she got back from "Down Under" and she was getting over being sick. Course she might be really busy filming all sorts of fun Stargate stuff
        sigpic

Comment

It's a pity we don't know much about what she's up to! I am interested to know what they did to her in The Seed but that episode seems to be tightly under wraps for the moment.

Anyway, here's a pic from Firefly.

Comment

I'm having way to fun with these pictures.

Comment

Keep them coming. I'm enjoying seeing them.

Comment

I figured I'd post some of my Keller stuff if anyone missed them on my lj.

Comment

Oh, those are cute!
                  "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mimzy View Post
                    Oh, those are cute!
                    Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      I figured I'd post some of my Keller stuff if anyone missed them on my lj.
                      Got any bigger versions? On most sites the avatars are 120x120px or 150x150px, on the site I run (not SG related) ours are 200x150. Gateworlds max avatar size is tiny. I like the avatars you made, and I really really like 2 of them but they are too small.

This is the one I made it was just a quick crop and save.

This is one is probably my best work involving jewel, it is a Jewel, Alexis Bledel combo avatar

My first avatars I made 3 or so years ago were Erin Chamber avatars and my originals were 250x250 now the originals for my current avatars are 500x500. Then I just make scaled versions. in another 5 years average avatar size will probable be like 350 or 400. [/useless rambling]

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                        Got any bigger versions?
                        Let me know which ones you liked & which size you wanted and I can make them larger for you. Glad you liked them.

Comment

These two

Can you make them 250x250?

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                            These two

Can you make them 250x250?
                            The first one I couldn't get to look as sharp as the original but the other I could redo really quick.
                            Spoiler:
                            I hope they're the right size. If not let me know. They look big to me, but then I'm used to livejournal with 100x100.

Comment

The first one I couldn't get to look as sharp as the original but the other I could redo really quick.
                              Spoiler:
                              I hope they're the right size. If not let me know. They look big to me, but then I'm used to livejournal with 100x100.
                              Sweet I will definitely use the second one on some of the forums I post on.

As for the first I think I found the picture it was from and attempted to make my own, though I didn't try to adjust the color. It just doesn't seem right though, I think it is the framing.

anyway here is my attempt
                              Spoiler:

Comment

So, some more pics

Comment

Working...
                                X