• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
    Thanks
    Np JT4L.
    Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Did I see that some artwork may be making an appearance on this thread? Hint. Hint.
    Well i was planning on making some artwork but I've been busy making some other stuff but I'll defiantly make something soon.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithlord View Post
      Np JT4L.

Well i was planning on making some artwork but I've been busy making some other stuff but I'll defiantly make something soon.
      awesome can't wait to see!
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

I am looking forward to the artwork too!

Just to keep us going - here's some (snurched) pictures of our heroine

Comment

I am looking forward to the artwork too!

Just to keep us going - here's some (snurched) pictures of our heroine

thanks for the mini-pic run!

Comment

Here's a matching Jewel wallpaper and banner that I made. Enjoy!

Comment

They're brilliant!!! I love that colour! Seems very Jewel-like somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

those are gorgeous!!! well done!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post

Very well done!
                  I am glad I found this thread because I find the venom towards Jewel/Keller to be mind-boggling! Then i realized... theya re jealous she gets to act with such a HOT guy! I actually like the character, I think she is interesting and am looking forward to more character growth next season.

waving to the people from the ronon/keller thread.

Comment

Hi Rac.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                      Very well done!
                      I am glad I found this thread because I find the venom towards Jewel/Keller to be mind-boggling! Then i realized... theya re jealous she gets to act with such a HOT guy! I actually like the character, I think she is interesting and am looking forward to more character growth next season.

waving to the people from the ronon/keller thread.
                      people are just jealous because she's pretty, gets to act with a group of hot guys...and she gets to kiss McKay

*waves hello to everyone*

Comment

I adour her and the banner and wallpaper are fantastic. I agree people are jelous of her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi Rac.
                          Hello back at ya!

I need to find a smilie with a martini glass (quite amusing since I never drink alcohol!) as a greeting!

I loved Jewel's interview early last season talking about how "hard" it was to pretend to be interested in Ronon... god I want a job as hard as that!

Hero- If you want to beleive the hot guy I was referring to was Rodney, go ahead, but it wasn't!

Comment

I was just on Jewel's website and she posted about a new auction to win dinner w/ her and Paul McGillion. Here's the link for anyone who's interested.

Comment

Aw man if I had more than like $20 spending money I would so love to win that.
                              sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the competition includes air fares and accommodation as well!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X