Wonderfalls
    Dead Like Me
    Firefly
    Cheats
    Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction
    Roughing It
    Higher Ground
    So Weird

I've seen a few episodes of Flash Forward & Space Cases and I just got my hands on Call Me Mrs. Miracle but haven't had a chance to watch it.

Comment

I just Call Me Mrs. Miracle on DVD and it's sooooo good. Probably my favorite Hallmark movie and not just because Jewel's in it. But the script is really well done and not overly cheesy like a lot of Hallmark movies are. It's a great Christmas film with a great message behind it!!

Since I began rewatching Stargate Atlantis, Jewel Staite has become my favorite actress! She's sooooo good in everything she does. I hope she does more movies in the future! Or she gets her own TV show.

Comment

Jewel's going to be in this new Canadian show called THE LA Complex. It looks good!

391025_181481948615277_177940632302742_310865_1612489276_n.jpg

Comment

http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/l...shColumbiaHome

interview about her new show!

Comment

I watched two of the episodes someone had uploaded to youtube. It was fun seeing Jewel again, but the show is not quite what I typically enjoy. Great to see her in a new show though.
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah the show is super super depressing. But after being in L.A. myself for 4 years I can say that the show does show exactly how terrible life in L.A. can be and how desperate and depressed and hopeless people are even with fame and fortune. It's just a sad look at L.A. I hope the show will become more positive and uplifting.

Comment

Sadly, i lasted maybe five minutes before i turned this show off..... just couldn't muster ANY interest in the show (even with Jewel in it) and the girl they showed at the start breaking back into her flat just irritated me no end....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I kind of figured it would be this type of show since it is from the producers of Degrassi... but I was a little hopeful with Gero directing and really wanted to see Jewel in something new. Can't say that I even actually like her character and I won't be watching any other episodes of it, but I do though hope that for her it is a hit. I like seeing her successful.
                  sigpic

Comment

her character is actually pretty funny. She's like super terrible a person and used to be famous because she had a show that was a hit like 10 years ago and then it went off air too soon... kinda like Firefly.

But yeah the show itself is pretty sad and... mostly annoying haha

Comment

Well then, my first post outside the off-topic introduction part!
                      I wanted it to be right here. Jewel Staite! Love her Happy Opu blog by the way

I see I have a lot of catching up to do. About 262 pages full...
                      History, Metal & SciFi !

Comment

Oh, before I forget, people might think they're related

one sees what one wants to see obviously
                        History, Metal & SciFi !

Comment

I can see the similarities.

sigpic

Comment

her blog is awesome!

Comment

It is!
                              However, apart from posting her blogs, she doesn't reply much to responses
                              History, Metal & SciFi !

Comment

do you follow her on twitter? she responds sometimes to those

Comment

Working...
                                X