No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway, I don't know if this thread is dead or alive... but just wondering what everyone's favorite Jewel Staite character is? If people haven't seen Higher Ground, you should watch it :-) Her character is awesome.

Comment

I've only seen her in Firefly/Serenity and SGA... oh and that Hallmark Christmas movie... can't remember the name of it.

I think I love Kaylee then Keller best. Will have to look for Higher Ground. hmmm....

As far as the anti-Keller... I know some of it is because she replaced Carson and then I've also heard "she was shoved down our throats..."

Personally loved her on SGA so I'm not sure I know or understand all the reasons she was disliked.

sigpic

Comment

I have seen her in Firefly, SGA, Dead Like Me and that Syfy movie Mothmen Kaylee is my fave because Kaylee was just too freaking adorable! Although her appearance in Dead Like Me is so NOT like any other character she has ever played and that is very cool.

Yeah that is the reason I take from the Anti-Keller people. Which is insane if you ask me McKay was shoved down our throats more than her.

sigpic

Comment

I think you would all love Higher Ground. She plays a goth who is somewhat ... cheerful? No her character really isn't cheerful. She's morbid but with a sense of humor. The show is all on youtube, that's the only place I saw it. Her main episode I think is episode 17, "Daised and Confused." I think it's probably her best work, acting wise.

But I think I like Keller the best. I just bought Firefly on DVD and love her as Kaylee as well.

-Jewel in Higher Ground-

Comment

Goth Jewel is fun

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              Goth Jewel is fun

That she is.... *Goes to happy place*

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

sigpic

Comment

whoa what is she wearing!? haha

Comment

Not really a lot in that it is from Dead Like Me the clip of her in that is on Youtube but GW would not like me posting that here
                    sigpic

Comment

I saw it! haha it's a little scary! haha I like her goth look from Higher Ground still....

Comment

Jewel Staite, Nathan Fillion, and I in Granville Island

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33245259@N06/3098620237/

Playing doctor.... so to speak

http://www.flickr.com/photos/33245259@N06/5088788764/

Comment

did you bring those?

Comment

anybody know if this is really Jewel Staite singing? It's at about 1:00 .... I've watched tons of convention videos and whenever she is at a convention, someone mentions she sings really well. So I'm wondering if this is her actually singing Amazing Grace.

Comment

Originally posted by Erin View Post
                              did you bring those?
                              The stethoscope? Yeah

Comment

thats a great idea!!

Comment

Working...
                                X