No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just my guess.... she's about mid-20's to mid 30's.... though i wouldn't put her older than 30 TBH...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I don't think the show ever actually says her age, but I always kind of figured her to be mid twenties...

I'd ask the question on the Ronon/Keller thread and see what their consensus is as well, see if it differs at all.
      sigpic

Comment

AFAIK they rarely mentioned character's ages in the show....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
          AFAIK they rarely mentioned character's ages in the show....
          No not usually, but sometimes we can make some educated guesses. Like Cameron Mitchell was in the class of 1987, so could guess based on that.

But Keller only mentions really the high school age and who knows how long (or in her case short) the rest of her education took and then enough experience to head to Atlantis. I like to think 27 or 28.... but not sure why. P
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aearduin View Post
            So this could have been discussed earlier in this thread but I have bronchitis and quite frankly not enough energy to scan all 258 pages so I'm just asking - has anyone ever found anything about Jennifer's age during the series? I've been doing serches and all anyone seems to know is she graduated highschool at 15 and undergrad at 18 which doesn't really tell me how old she is in the series. I have a long term fanfic I've been working on and her age was coming into play which made me suddenly realize I had no idea how old she actually is. Any help would be appreciated
            Tptb said that Jennifer was Jewel's age and that ignited a huge firestorm of anti-Jenn-ness. Saying she was way too young and everything.

Personally, I put Jenn about three years older than Jewel. I understand (I'm probably wrong) that Jewel was 23-24 during S4 so, take that with a grain of salt.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Jennifer Keller is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                Jennifer Keller is awesome.
                Yes she is.

Now over to shameless self-promotion.

For all my fans *cough*, yes, all two, of my writing, especially my Rings of Love story, well, after a year of nothing, the thirteenth chapter is finally up.
                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4807691/13/

- Jasper
                A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Jper, I'm a fan! I love you crazy!
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Jper, I'm a fan! I love you crazy!
                    *blush* Thanks.

Comment

I love Jennifer's new Twitter picture by the way, all political things aside, it's a great picture. Together with Sean.

I miss Firefly. Wish they'd revive it and make new episodes...

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                        http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9...h8withsean.jpg

I love Jennifer's new Twitter picture by the way, all political things aside, it's a great picture. Together with Sean.

I miss Firefly. Wish they'd revive it and make new episodes...
                        Very cool pic... and I'd love to see them pic that show back up and dust it off. Or a movie... I'd settle for a movie.
                        sigpic

Comment

Kaylee, so adorable. Yeah, I wish there was more Firefly to enjoy.

Comment

First JPer love the Darkwing Duck Avi and Sig I haven't thought of that show in years!! now the theme is stuck in my head *sings* Who's the cunning mind behind the shadowy disguise...

anyway on to why I came by I wanted to show off a sig I made

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              First JPer love the Darkwing Duck Avi and Sig I haven't thought of that show in years!! now the theme is stuck in my head *sings* Who's the cunning mind behind the shadowy disguise...
                              So you clicked on it, huh? I love finding those old intro themes on YouTube.

anyway on to why I came by I wanted to show off a sig I made

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1.../journey-1.jpg
                              It looks lovely!

Comment

I ended up sucking into an 80's and 90's cartoon theme song marathon I spent an hour watching old cartoon theme songs and being amazed at how man of them I still remembered the words to

Thank you
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X