Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Someone out there lied to us Jenn fans about the number of eps she'd be in! She's not in tonight's ep.

That would be JM.
    Joesmom writes: “Only 5 episodes of Carson? How many times will we be brutally subjected to Keller’s boring, whiney nonsense?”

Answer: Because you asked so nicely…15.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...hispers-day-5/

Comment

Prodigal.

That was disappointing.

I didn't think she would be in it much, being a Teyla episode. But for her not to be in it at all....

Comment

That could've been how many she was contracted to be in (even if an actor is contracted to be in a certain number of episodes, doesn't mean they will) *shrugs*

Unless he answered this after all the episodes had been written/shot, *then* he was lying.
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

so.. uh..
          14 episodes then?

Although I liked The Prodigal, maybe she was in some scenes later in the ep that wound up on the cutting room floor. Ah well. Maybe next week, eh?

Comment

It seems that way I mean a tv show or movie can change right up till the final goes out so it is possible that while there was stuff with her in it that those scenes were cut
            sigpic

Comment

If that is what happened, I hope we get to see them on the DVD, like with the Trio cut scenes.

Comment

Same here
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Prodigal.

That was disappointing.

I didn't think she would be in it much, being a Teyla episode. But for her not to be in it at all....
                  Yeah it sucks Jenn wasn't in the episode 'The Prodigal' was cool though despite that.

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                  That could've been how many she was contracted to be in (even if an actor is contracted to be in a certain number of episodes, doesn't mean they will) *shrugs*

Unless he answered this after all the episodes had been written/shot, *then* he was lying.
                  That blog post is dated April 28th and filming was up to 'Whispers', 'The Prodigal' was probably written or planned out by then and Jenn could have been removed from the ep to add another scene or the scene(s) she was in cut from the final edit.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  It seems that way I mean a tv show or movie can change right up till the final goes out so it is possible that while there was stuff with her in it that those scenes were cut
                  Jewel could have had a couple of scenes that were cut in post production, if that's the case she couldn't have had much to do in the episode. I hope she's still in 'Remnants' and 'Vegas'.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  If that is what happened, I hope we get to see them on the DVD, like with the Trio cut scenes.
                  I hope so as well.

Comment

Saving the thread from the depths of page 3

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/krileasie678/StaiteKeller/007.jpg
                      Where is this from?

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                        http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...Keller/007.jpg
                        Cool.

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
                          Where is this from?
                          I would love to know that as well...
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

sigpic
                            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
                                Where is this from?
                                Originally posted by misskitten View Post
                                I would love to know that as well...
                                It's from the pilot ep of "Huff"

Comment

Working...
                                X