Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Warnings? Before posting images? Seriously?

Spoiler:

I like the wet look, personally. And ... you know... the rest of it.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm not looking to have an argument. I'd prefer not to. I'm just saying it's pretty silly to have to warn people about another character being in a picture.

All Ronon/Keller fans are welcome to post Keller pics that have Ronon in them, if there's something they'd like to comment on (i.e. Jewel's hair). And that's coming from the biggest Ronon hater on GW. I'd hope the biggest McKay hater on GW (Rac80) could handle the reverse.
        Theoretically spoilerish:
        Spoiler:
        Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post
          Warnings? Before posting images? Seriously?

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...lerwarning.jpg

I like the wet look, personally. And ... you know... the rest of it.
          Same here.

('Brain Storm')
          Spoiler:

Wet!Keller.

Comment

In the mood for more wet!Keller, Foxz?

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

In the mood for more wet!Keller, Foxz?
              Awesome, thanks.

Comment

How about cleavage-baring!Keller?
                Spoiler:

Is it just me or is she blonder than usual in that pic?
                sigpic

Comment

I think I asked this awhile ago, but I figured I'd ask again. Would anyone be willing to write a pre-Atlantis Keller fic? You know...high school, med school, her family?
                  *looks around with puppy dog eyes* Please.

Comment

How about cleavage-baring!Keller?

Is it just me or is she blonder than usual in that pic?
                    *THUNK*

Yeah Jenn's hair does look blonder there than usual.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      I think I asked this awhile ago, but I figured I'd ask again. Would anyone be willing to write a pre-Atlantis Keller fic? You know...high school, med school, her family?
                      That's a good idea, actually. I'd second that one.
                      Theoretically spoilerish:
                      Spoiler:
                      Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

I'd be willing to give it a try now that you've tossed the idea out there.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'd be willing to give it a try now that you've tossed the idea out there.
                          Yay. Please try. Then we can have something we all can enjoy.

Comment

Yay. Please try. Then we can have something we all can enjoy.
                            Aw, hun! You're eternally optimistic and pleasing attitude is very endearing. And I say that with no trace of sarcasm. I do mean it as a compliment.

Here, have a Jewel

sigpic

Comment

I'd have a shot at writing a fanfic but I haven't written one before so it probably wouldn't be that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Ilerya82 View Post
                                Now, now... I appreciate your right to ship WHOMEVER you want... but we all know that the GOD that is Rodney McKay gets the girl! *squeeeeeee!*

Honestly, I see more potential in Rodney/Jennifer than Ronon/Jennifer. They both have that quirky intelligence and humour. IMHO *prays Ronon/Keller shippers don't hurt me*, Ronon & Jennifer have only the fact that they are both young and beautiful in common. He's a wild man... She's a humanitarian and very, VERY civilized... I admit there was chemistry, but I always root for the geek and Rodney McKay is my DREAM geek! lol

I can't believe there has been so much Anti-Keller hate flying around over this last season. I love Jewel Staite in the role. I've loved her since Firefly - she has a real presence on screen. To those who say, "She's no Carson Beckett" - That was the point! They were looking for some one different to fill the shoes of the position of CMO for Atlantis.

Besides, with Weir gone and Beckett dead, they needed something that would impact every person, and what is a bigger impact than reacting to change. IMHO, Jewel's casting was a great move. They've added a fresh dynamic to the team that they can carry over to the movies. They've also managed to create new back stories through the addition of new characters.

Long live McKeller!

Cheers!
                                Welcome. I agree that Keller and Jewel are awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X