Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What?! Where?!

Comment

Well, the icon bug hit again. These are from my mid-month batch.

Sadly not too much Keller. I'll have to work on that for the next one.

Comment

I like them, Pic
        sigpic

Comment

Great work again Pic.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
            Well, the icon bug hit again. These are from my mid-month batch.

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...Mix01aicon.jpg
            http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...13a-01icon.jpg

Sadly not too much Keller. I'll have to work on that for the next one.
            Nice.

Comment

I've just watched the trailer for Tracker on youtube (I typed in Stargate Atlantis 5x09).
              Spoiler:
              Keller get's kidnapped and there's a guy with some weird personal transporter.
              I hope Keller's gonna be alright.

Looks to be another good episode of season 5 and Jewel looks on top form as usual (not that she ever isn't) .

I think I'm in love.
              Suppose I'd better get in line .

Comment

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
                I've just watched the trailer for Tracker on youtube (I typed in Stargate Atlantis 5x09).
                Spoiler:
                Keller get's kidnapped and there's a guy with some weird personal transporter.
                I hope Keller's gonna be alright.

Looks to be another good episode of season 5 and Jewel looks on top form as usual (not that she ever isn't) .
                Yeah 'Tracker' should be a pretty good episode,
                Spoiler:
                There will be more of Keller in this than 'The Queen' which could lead to some nice development for her, can't wait.

A not so spoilery promo pic of Jennifer from the ep:
                Spoiler:

And a link to GateWorlds photo album for 'Tracker' with more pictures (if you're interested).

Originally posted by Rise Of The Phoenix View Post
                I think I'm in love.
                Suppose I'd better get in line .
                LOL join the club.

Comment

Kaylee: Are you okay?
                  Mal: Is he okay?!?!?!

okay I am bored and want to do something till Tracker
                  sigpic

Comment

You could always do a run through of some of the S5 eps if you DVR'd them, re-watch S4 or even 'Firefly'.

Comment

Well I am re-watching Firefly as Copter (she doesn't really post here though does she ) is going through for the first time re watching S4 or S5 could be fun too
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post

Kaylee: Are you okay?
                        Mal: Is he okay?!?!?!

okay I am bored and want to do something till Tracker
                        What you could do is clean out you kitchen cupboards and alphabetise the spice rack.
                        I know that's what I would do....

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Hey. I just got done listening to the newest podcast and I thought the Listener Question should be posted here for anyone who doesn't listen to them all the time.

Listener Question: Jennifer Keller is featured in this week's new episode "Tracker," so call in and tell us what you think of Atlantis's doctor. Is Keller a realistic portrayal of an ordinary person facing extraordinary and frightening circumstances in the Pegasus Galaxy? ... Or is she just a whiner? Call the GateWorld Podcast Hotline and let us know what you think. Dial: 616-712-1647 (long distance rates apply)

A lot of people reply in the feedback thead too.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                            Hey. I just got done listening to the newest podcast and I thought the Listener Question should be posted here for anyone who doesn't listen to them all the time.

Listener Question: Jennifer Keller is featured in this week's new episode "Tracker," so call in and tell us what you think of Atlantis's doctor. Is Keller a realistic portrayal of an ordinary person facing extraordinary and frightening circumstances in the Pegasus Galaxy? ... Or is she just a whiner? Call the GateWorld Podcast Hotline and let us know what you think. Dial: 616-712-1647 (long distance rates apply)

A lot of people reply in the feedback thead too.
                            Gah... my heart just sank...
                            Who thinks up these things? It's very suspicious how they use the term 'Whiner' AGAIN!!!
                            I'm fed up with this battle...
                            No dis to you at all Krissie, but I don't think I'm going to join in this time.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

I'm with Fuschia on this one, it's *very* suspicious that they use the term 'whiner' about her in the context of asking the question.
                              sigpic

Comment

It's through GW. I don't think they would be up to anything. I hope. I would submit something but I'm so bad with putting all my thoughts together I'm just worried that there will be no pro replys.

Comment

Working...
                                X