No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little belated, but what the heck. These sigs fit GW requirements (low-res & 180px high)
    Full sized versions can be found over at the *coughPIMP-SITEcough* Keller_Daily community over on LJ that Krissie maintains.

Comment

I love them Pic
      sigpic

Comment

Love them pic!! like always!

Comment

Originally posted by valaCB View Post
          Simple - with 'Media Player Classic'.
          You just freez the pic and click on 'save pic as'
          I tried it but unfortunately when i clicked "save picutre" it came up with a error message. Thanks anyway.

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
          On another note here is the image posted earilier on this page

and here is a vdieo of Jewel Staite (not so much for what she is saying but rather how she looks).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUoKBKlR2rs

Am i the only one who think's Jewel Staite's legs are incredibly hot?

Its just a shame we wont get to see more skin from Keller as she doesnt play a role like Teyla who shows alot of leg and cleavage in alot of episodes. It would be hard for the writers to justify Keller showing alot more skin.
          Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
          Nope, Jewel definitely has gorgeous legs.

-is trying to think of a legit reason for her to show them off on camera-
          So have you thought of any yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
            A little belated, but what the heck. These sigs fit GW requirements (low-res & 180px high)
            Full sized versions can be found over at the *coughPIMP-SITEcough* Keller_Daily community over on LJ that Krissie maintains.
            Lovely pimping.
            Spoiler:
            Actually because your post I relized I had to change the layout cause even with the 2 pics in the cut they were getting cut off and couldn't see part of them.

Comment

Nope, unfortunately, Moo.

Got a slight problem, posting this over in my main thread, too. I'm trying to disconnect my iPod from my computer, but whenever I push the 'eject' button in iTunes, it says the iPod can't be disconnected because other applications are using its files. What do I do?
              sigpic

Comment

Nope, unfortunately, Moo.
                I'll keep thinking as every other major character has shown alot more skin than Keller has.

Got a slight problem, posting this over in my main thread, too. I'm trying to disconnect my iPod from my computer, but whenever I push the 'eject' button in iTunes, it says the iPod can't be disconnected because other applications are using its files. What do I do?

That means that another programme is using files in your ipod (eg you are playing a song from your ipod on your computer). If so just shut down the programme on your computer which is using the files on your ipod and everything should be fine.

Comment

Yeah, but the only program playing any of the songs on my iPod right now is iTunes, and every other time I've tried to disconnect while playing songs, it's worked.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, but the only program playing any of the songs on my iPod right now is iTunes, and every other time I've tried to disconnect while playing songs, it's worked.
                    Close iTunes and see what happens.

Sorry i cant be more help, im usually pretty good with computers but i dont even own a ipod and i have never used iTunes.

Comment

-goes to try it- I'll come back and tell you if it works or not, thanks, Moo!

Edit: I LOVE YOU, MOO!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

I think Dr.Jen posted the link a long time ago, but I figured I'd remind everyone again.

Favourite Keller Moment

Comment

anyone else having one of those very, VERY bored days?
                          sigpic

Comment

I wish, there's too much to do around the house. I'd be reading a lot more fic if there was nothing to do.
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I know what you mean Dr Jenn, but I think I'm coming down with a cold so I feel is bit miserable.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n..._banner_GW.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...banner2_GW.jpg
                                Nice sigs.

Yeah you could say that, boring and sad...

'Whispers'.
                                Spoiler:
                                They killed Vega , after all that talk by JM, building up the character in his blog and saying about her being a possible female version of Lorne it was all just deception to distract the fans away from her death, which IMO was cliche horror.

Comment

Working...
                                X