Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got up and read Joes blog.

That is the best blog EVER!

I feel the urge to make a sig (drat - it will have to wait til I get home from work)

Comment

Grats on the VERY PRO Keller entry!

Poor Keller/Jewel doesn't deserve all the negativity.

Like all those whiners would do better if they were her, a very young doctor, and dumped in another universe with life sucking aliens around her...

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Ha, if it were me, I'd be cowering in corners most of the time, afraid to even move. I'd be totally useless, at least Jennifer manages to get over her fears when she needs to.

And I'm sorry Jewel reads some of this, she doesn't deserve the rude comments she gets at all.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DuncTK421 View Post
          I hate to be the lone voice of dissent here, but this is bugging me. Jewel wasn't a lead at that point, she was still recurring. That was Teyla's episode. Rachel must feel kinda slighted here.
          I disagree. I really like Teyla, and this ep was the best in the season because of the Teyla-Keller focus, as far as I'm concerned. I'm an even bigger Carter fan, and Carter wasn't even in it, so that should tell you something.

But this definitely was a Keller episode from character point of view. The plot, which hinged more on other characters, was almost secondary given the way Keller was written and, more importantly, Jewel's performance. These nominations are for performances, by actors, and Jewel Staite played a blinder here.

Also, I don't buy that no one else was nominated. Come on, Joe in Miller's Crossing & David in Tabula Rasa just to name two stellar performances. I'm more inclined to believe JM was stirring up controversy. Which he did.
          Not by lying. He doesn't need to. There are too many silly people who are easily riled by the truth for him to need to
          Last edited by scarimor; 03 September 2008, 05:04 AM. Reason: typo
          scarimor

Comment

A new sig for your consideration...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora's_Box View Post

I do love those pics from JM's Keller-fest

Comment

Originally posted by Dwparsnip
                That's awesome PB. VERY nice.

Think it's too late for her to run? Election hasn't been called yet!
                She'd have to run for leadership of a federal party. Or she could be her own party.

I'd vote for her.
                sigpic

Comment

She'd have to run for leadership of a federal party. Or she could be her own party.

I'd vote for her.
                  I'd prefer her over the choices we have now

She'd get my vote too.

Great sig at any rate.

Comment

Splendid, PB
                    scarimor

Comment

I like it Pandora I'd vote for her (if i could)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post

I do love those pics from JM's Keller-fest
                        Oh yeah!

Originally posted by Dwparsnip View Post
                        I'd prefer her over the choices we have now

She'd get my vote too.

Great sig at any rate.
                        Let's see. Harper, Dion, Layton, or Gemini nominated actress and producer favourite Jewel Staite? I'll go with Staite.

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                        Splendid, PB
                        Thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by taras82 View Post
                          LMAO! Did you all see Joe Mallozzi's newest blog entry? Scroll down to the mailbag section.

Maybe now some people will realize they're whining about Keller/Jewel too much.
                          Nahhhh TWSNBN <<<pm me for the translation if you haven't got it yet!) will never think anything applies to them!
                          Last edited by Rac80; 03 September 2008, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Folks, we have got some absolutely massive sigs going on in this thread, too many for me to go about infracting every one.

The sig limits are:

no more than 200 pixels tall, no more than 700 pixels wide and ALL of it can have a file size no more than 50K.

I'm seeing sigs that are 2-3 times as tall as allowed, graphics that are 2-3 times as much as the limit.

Please, within the next 24 hours, check your sig, and if it's too big, please get it down to size. If you choose not to, then we'll snip and remove on our own to get things within our limits.

Thanks
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

[MG]http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh232/stoicana/StaitePMsig.jpg[/IMG]

Pandora. This sig is absolutely brilliant. Is it snurchable? I'm going to have a go at making one later.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                                Grats on the VERY PRO Keller entry!
                                Thanks Spikey, it was an awesome entry.

Poor Keller/Jewel doesn't deserve all the negativity.

Like all those whiners would do better if they were her, a very young doctor, and dumped in another universe with life sucking aliens around her...
                                I know what you mean.

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                                And I'm sorry Jewel reads some of this, she doesn't deserve the rude comments she gets at all.
                                Yeah it can't be nice for any actress / actor to read some on the things that gets said about them or their characters.

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                                But this definitely was a Keller episode from character point of view. The plot, which hinged more on other characters, was almost secondary given the way Keller was written and, more importantly, Jewel's performance. These nominations are for performances, by actors, and Jewel Staite played a blinder here.
                                Agreed, well said.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/h...taitePMsig.jpg
                                That is awesome.

Where do I sign up to vote for Jewel as Prime Minister?

Comment

Working...
                                X