• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually at the rate it is going I think they have a hacker

Comment

I agree Col. Newman.

Anyway, I've voted again.

Edit HELLO & WELCOME TO THE THREAD TARA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
        Yep. I'm done. Can we not shorten Krissie to Kris? I hate it when my dad calls me that.

Krissie, you do realize that you will be teased unmercifully by Pandora now, don't you?!

Comment

Welcome taras82!

Comment

Welcome Tara!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Hey there, Keller/Jewel fans!

I poped in here earlier once when I voted on one of the polls, but I didn't really elaborate on anything. So I thought that I'd share now.

So, I liked Beckett when he was the CMO, and I still like him better as a character, but I do think that the change was a good thing for the show, and I'm definetly no anti-Keller. I enjoy her character just as much as the rest of the cast's. And I'm all for McKeller, so that helps too. *hides nervously from R/Ks*

EDIT: oh, and we're in the lead again, with the poll
              Last edited by trekie; 31 August 2008, 04:46 AM. Reason: EDIT: oh, and we're in the lead again, with the poll:)
              sigpic

Comment

Hi again Trekie.

There's no need to hide from us R/K people. We are friendly *sneaks behind Trekie's back with a cricket bat*

Comment

Originally posted by taras82 View Post
                  Hey guys I'm new to the Stargate fandom. I just introduced myself in the Mckeller thread.
                  Welcome to GateWorld.

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
                  http://www.pcavote.com/pca/singlepol...eiko-afterglow
                  The Antis have struck it's now down to 35
                  *voted* 36%

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  There's no need to hide from us R/K people. We are friendly *sneaks behind Trekie's back with a cricket bat*
                  LOL *watches*

Comment

-sneaks up on Trekie's other side with a miniature golf club-
                    sigpic

Comment

Back to 35% folks. Get voting!

Comment

I voted again - mostly because otherwise I'd just countinue to get whumped here - but it's back to 36% again. This is gonna be tight.

EDIT: DrJenniferDex, I love your choice of weapon though
                        sigpic

Comment

-cackles evilly- Beware the Miniature Golf Club of DOOM!!!

Yes, I'm bored.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

Baseball bats and golf clubs? When did we become such a violent bunch?

I guess it does explain the huge goose egg on the back of my head. I should have never mentioned my turning pro McKeller. Oops.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

-grabs another golf club and manuvers so she's between Dunc and Trekie-
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X