No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course I have a pic. This is me we're talking about. Pic queen.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
      Me too, and I never even realised it was her when I saw her in Serenity, and then in Firefly and SGA. Also never realised that 'The Tappinator' was in it, either.
      i never realised that it was her until i was watching a firefly video on youtube, and a flash forward video was in the 'related videos' box. i started screaming because i was like 'omg, it's flash forward!!!' and i also couldn't believe that amanda tapping was in it either, because that was just too cool! they were on a show toegher ten years ago, and then they were united again for SGA. i thought that it was too cool. my mom taped all of the flash forward episodes for me and ten years later they're still sitting in my room!
      thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        You just fancy one jaffa in particular? *wink*

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        lovely story, thanks for the link krissie!

Oh blen, she likes a throughly stoic jaffa cake!

Serioulsy misi, I have been watching sg1 season 1 this week and I think of you whenever teal'c is featured!
        I am innocent! You can't prove a thing!

Love the pics of Jewel!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I've been going crazy making stuff. So I bring a new Jewel sig that's up for grabs.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateHERO View Post
            i never realised that it was her until i was watching a firefly video on youtube, and a flash forward video was in the 'related videos' box. i started screaming because i was like 'omg, it's flash forward!!!' and i also couldn't believe that amanda tapping was in it either, because that was just too cool! they were on a show toegher ten years ago, and then they were united again for SGA. i thought that it was too cool. my mom taped all of the flash forward episodes for me and ten years later they're still sitting in my room!
            OMGZ that's SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
            sigpic
            Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Love that new sig Krissie.

Comment

Hey! its really strange most of my friends from LJ dont like keller, but i think she is really cute, and the fact that she's not very good at fighting and action things just makes her even more adorable and it has sense, she's a doctor, other characters had their clumsy momments, but i really like her character and think is a very good asset to atlantis, and jewel is a great actress ^^
                Vala- of course Daniel had other ideas "a, there's some interesting ruins in the shallows i'd like to take a look at them and do some archeological things"
                Daniel- i dont sound like that ¬¬

sig by stef and logo by DVshipper

Spoiler:

This wonderful sigs were made by Stefanie

Comment

Originally posted by ichinisa View Post
                  Hey! its really strange most of my friends from LJ dont like keller, but i think she is really cute, and the fact that she's not very good at fighting and action things just makes her even more adorable and it has sense, she's a doctor, other characters had their clumsy momments, but i really like her character and think is a very good asset to atlantis, and jewel is a great actress ^^

HELLO & WELCOME TO THE THREAD ICHINISA!!

It's lovely to see more & more supporters of Jennifer Keller coming to talk.

You've come to the right place to discuss how much you like Jewel/Keller/Kaylee.

Comment

Hi

Krissie, I love all your work!

Welcome to the thread, newbies. We all here know that Jenn is great character and Jewel is awsome

Comment

Welcome ichinisa!!

Comment

WELCOME ichinisa!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Nisa!
                          sigpic

Comment

Welcome Nisa and ichinisa
                            Colonel Vlad Cole, USAF
                            Stargate Gaming Clan - SGC

SGC Video [ Hi-Res | Lo-Res ]

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                              I've been going crazy making stuff. So I bring a new Jewel sig that's up for grabs.
                              I like all your sigs, but I really like this one! It highlights her fantastic eyelashes.

Snagging & crediting.

WELCOME TO THE PARTY!! Who brought the cake?
                              I agree that Keller is a good asset to Atlantis. She's adorable and I think she'll get the hang of defending herself before you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                                WELCOME TO THE PARTY!! Who brought the cake?
                                I agree that Keller is a good asset to Atlantis. She's adorable and I think she'll get the hang of defending herself before you know it.
                                The Cake is a lie!

But yeah I agree. Keller has the biggest potential for growth. We already saw a change in the episode "Trio".
                                Colonel Vlad Cole, USAF
                                Stargate Gaming Clan - SGC

SGC Video [ Hi-Res | Lo-Res ]

Comment

Working...
                                X