• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning everyone

Sorry I have no more pics of Adam and Jewel

Comment

Aww...

And she looks so nice, I love her smile!
      sigpic

Comment

Fic Rec
        Title: Start From Now
        Author: bluflamingo
        Summary: Jennifer nearly turned down the Atlantis expedition when she got offered it...
        Keller/Dr. Brown friendship, Mention of McKay/Brown

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
          Fic Rec
          Title: Start From Now
          Author: bluflamingo
          Summary: Jennifer nearly turned down the Atlantis expedition when she got offered it...
          Keller/Dr. Brown friendship, Mention of McKay/Brown
          McKay looks like a fish....
          now, you did that on purpose ~ *snort

Thanks for the rec. I don't read a lot of fanfic, but I thought this was a good character piece on Keller. Felt like it answered a lot of the "beef" with her.

Comment

Thanks for the link to that Krissie. Enjoyed it. Apart from the McKay fish bit - now I have an image in my head that I don't want there.

Comment

Glad you liked it. I'm trying to read more ff from what I have been reading (RononKeller) and just Keller just seems the right option, except it's hard to find a good Jennifer fic without her attached to someone.

Comment

After all this great conversation am I really going to have to resort to posting pics again to keep this thread moving?

EDIT: Did everyone see the Jewel sig scifan made me for my birthday? You might have to refresh your page to see it.

Comment

She always looks so confident, I wish the writers could incorporate more of that into Jennifer. And I saw it, Krissie, it's lovely!
                  sigpic

Comment

If you find any more fic, could you let me know, as I would like to read it as well.

Comment

*raises hand
                      I got one!!

So here are a couple observations:
                      1. A lot of people compare Kaylee and Keller (some in a good way, some more negatively).
                      2. Jewel and TPTB have said in various appearances/interviews/etc that in s4 they'd been getting to know Jewel and fitting Keller into SGA. Also that they feel they're putting more Jewel into Keller this season.

How alike are the two characters?
                      How different?
                      How much do you think Jewel brings of herself to one, the other, or both?
                      And, most importantly, how do you think any of this will impact Jewel's portrayal of Keller in s5?

And of course, some pretties ;0

snagged from LJ'r pu5n16-da15135

Comment

That's something else I need to ponder I think

I will say that if Jewel does get to put more of her own personality into Jennifer, that can only be good. She seems really sweet and friendly (not that Jennifer isn't already) but she also seems more spontaneous somehow.

Comment

I'm hoping Keller will display more of Jewel's sarcasm than Kaylee did.

Comment

That would be good as well. You have the advantage here Pic, as you and Dunc have actually seen her in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                              *raises hand
                              I got one!!

So here are a couple observations:
                              1. A lot of people compare Kaylee and Keller (some in a good way, some more negatively).
                              2. Jewel and TPTB have said in various appearances/interviews/etc that in s4 they'd been getting to know Jewel and fitting Keller into SGA. Also that they feel they're putting more Jewel into Keller this season.

How different?
                              And, most importantly, how do you think any of this will impact Jewel's portrayal of Keller in s5?

And of course, some pretties ;0

snagged from LJ'r pu5n16-da15135
                              mmmm. Me like pretties.
                              sigpic
                              Made by the great KindlyKeller <3
                              RIP Nuada

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                If you find any more fic, could you let me know, as I would like to read it as well.
                                Sure. It's nice to know I'm not just posting for my own health and people are actually reading them.

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                                *raises hand
                                I got one!!
                                Woo-Hoo! Pics got one.

How different?
                                Since I don't really know Jewel, even though like many I wish I did, it's kinda hard to decide whether a character and actor are alike. However from what I've seen and heard it sounds like she's a sweetie just like Keller is.

Jewel seems very at ease when she's doing interviews and conventions. That's part of her job. Keller's very good at being a doctor. The only difference might be the confidence issue, which seems like it might be getting alittle better this season. Hopefully. So they might not be as different as people would think. Lets hope that made any sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X