Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
    I'm probably in a minority, even amongst Keller fans, but I liked Missing.
    I don't mind Missing. I think putting characters in that sort of situtation brings out aspects of their personalities you didn't know exist. If it wasn't for that ep and the situation they were in, we probably wouldn't have ever found out about her father and where she grew up.

Comment

I don't know if I could pick a fave I did like missing because, as said before, it certainly brought out a side of the characters not seen before. I also liked trio for many reasons...But there really are things i like about every episode...

Comment

I don't mind Missing either. It's just not a particular favourite of mine. What I liked about it was that she found her courage in the end.

Comment

Okay, I just read that thread, Fuschia, and you weren't badmouthing the character, or thinking up ways for him to die, like in the Anti-Keller thread. I don't get why they closed it, either.
          sigpic

Comment

Loved this quote from Missing:

"You're right. I am a healer. But first I need something to heal."

*shoots*

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

Favorite Keller episode:

are we alowed some from season 5?? Because if yes, I like the seed, and for season 4, i like trio

Comment

I like the Seed also, I just figured it'd be easier to have convo without spoilers.

Comment

I liked Missing but I agree Trio was my fav from S4 and I need to see all of S5 to determine my fav from that one
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                    Ok everyone. Question.
                    What is your favorite Keller episode of season 4 and why? The catch is you can't choose Quarantine or Last Man, for obvious reasons. Hehe.

I really liked The Seer and how we got to see her medical skills and her moral dilemma of studying or helping Davos.
                    Your turn.
                    Fave Keller ep from season 4??

I'd have to say either Missing or Trio I know that a lot of people don't care for Missing, but I thought it was great to see Keller totally out of her element and having to cope with it. As well, to see her and Teyla finally getting some screen time together and bonding. Trio because it was hilarious, and because we got a peek of Sam and Keller talking about girl stuff casually and away from work.
                    Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    It's still early days I suppose with season 5. We may be lucky

Time for a Jenn/Teyla pic from The Seed

Spoiler:
                    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3008/2684814313_9cbd6b35c2_o.jpg

Edit Thanks for finding that Krissie
                    I loved that scene.
                    Spoiler:
                    Great time for Teyla and Keller to talk together and have some gal time
                    --Kate

Comment

Hey Krissie!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
                      --Kate

Comment

I'm probably in a minority, even amongst Keller fans, but I liked Missing.
                        Originally posted by SciFi_Chick2012 View Post
                        I don't know if I could pick a fave I did like missing because, as said before, it certainly brought out a side of the characters not seen before. I also liked trio for many reasons...But there really are things i like about every episode...
                        Originally posted by john_and_teyla_for_life View Post
                        Fave Keller ep from season 4??

I'd have to say either Missing or Trio I know that a lot of people don't care for Missing, but I thought it was great to see Keller totally out of her element and having to cope with it. As well, to see her and Teyla finally getting some screen time together and bonding. Trio because it was hilarious, and because we got a peek of Sam and Keller talking about girl stuff casually and away from work.
                        See we like Missing.

Thanks john_and_teyla_for_life!

Comment

A few Missing pics

Comment

I haven't been here for a few days so I'm catching up.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                            I think I would advise younger folk to have some fun and freedom before settling down & having a child. It is certainly extremely tying. And expensive! I walk round looking like a bag lady half the time because I've had to buy clothes for the ever-growing kiddie & can't afford to buy things for me as well.
                            I had my oldest at 20. All three were born by the time I was 24. Worked out well. I still had the energy to keep up with three little ones plus sleepless nights.

Did anyone else find the bar trick Keller talked about in Trio to be a nerdy kind of bar trick?
                            Seriously. It all about physics and balance, etc. Right? aka "How the geeks get free beers out of the jocks" Non-nerds (or nerds trying not to be nerds) just tie a cherry stem with their tongue or smash a beer can on their head.

And, since we know she knows one (that's UNO) trick, I'm thinking she might not have gotten out much.

*and now with sarcasm* Oh, that's right! She said she didn't get out much in another episode. Quarantine.

Hmmm... finding her mighty consistent myself. What about you guys?

And yes, I posted this here positive praise where I think people will agree with me. I'm feeling non-confrontational and pollyannic.

Someone please remind me to stay out of the bad threads... please?
                            I think there is a world of difference in not being invited to parties by your friends or people you wish you were friends with and the anonymity of a bar. Just what I think anyway.

Personally, I loved Missing. Excellent episode all around. I liked Trio with the exception of the Zelenka bash. I really can't think of an episode with Jenn in it that I don't like. Yes, and a Ronon/Jenn shipper, I even liked Last Man. Jenn was awesome in that!
                            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                              See we like Missing.

Thanks john_and_teyla_for_life!
                              No problemo!
                              --Kate

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X