Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jenks View Post
    She wasn't even in Lifeline, why do people keep praising her non existent performance?
    Sorry. I just got mixed up. I meant Doppelganger.

Comment

Originally posted by Chailyn View Post
      Just saw Lifeline. I thought Jewel did an amazing job. I loved her in Firefly, but she really surprised me, giving a lot of character to Keller in the short scenes she had. She's shaping up to be my favorite Atlantis female.

Bravo, Jewel!
      JS does great with emotions....love her range...
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

If I know well, she will be in 8 episode:

Adrift
        Lifeline
        Reunion
        Doppelganger
        Travelers
        Tabula Rasa
        Missing
        The Seer
        Miller's Crossing
        This Mortal Coil
        Be All My Sins Remember'd
        Spoils of War
        Quarantine
        Outcast
        Midway
        Trio
        Harmony
        The Kindred, Part 1
        The Kindred, Part 2
        The Last Man

Adrift, Lifeline, Doppelganger, Missing, The Seer and Quarantine is sure. I read somewhere that she will be 1-1 episode in the three-parter and two-parter stories.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
          If I know well, she will be in 8 episode:

Adrift
          Lifeline
          Reunion
          Doppelganger
          Travelers
          Tabula Rasa
          Missing
          The Seer
          Miller's Crossing
          This Mortal Coil
          Spoils of War
          Quarantine
          Outcast
          Midway
          Trio
          Harmony
          The Kindred, Part 1
          The Kindred, Part 2
          The Last Man

Adrift, Lifeline, Doppelganger, Missing, The Seer and Quarantine is sure. I read somewhere that she will be 1-1 episode in the three-parter and two-parter stories.
          You don't know that well she is one of the three in Trio. Joe M already posted pics of her with McKay & Carter.

Comment

And she still wasn't be at Lifeline..
            'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
            One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Arwen: Thanks.

Adrift
              Lifeline
              Reunion
              Doppelganger
              Travelers
              Tabula Rasa
              Missing
              The Seer
              Miller's Crossing
              This Mortal Coil
              Spoils of War
              Quarantine
              Outcast
              Midway
              Trio
              Harmony
              The Kindred, Part 1
              The Kindred, Part 2
              The Last Man
              "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by dec55 View Post
                JS does great with emotions....love her range...
                Yeah, I thought she was pretty good. I really enjoyed her scenes with Ronon for some reason. Go figure.

Comment

If I have to choose, than Keller should date with Zelenka. They would be a so nice couple together! Teyla should be with Ronon.

Comment

If I have to choose, than Keller should date with Zelenka. They would be a so nice couple together! Teyla should be with Ronon.

Oh! I didn't mean Keller and Ronon romantically, lol. I'm not a shipper. I just liked their scenes together. I thought the two actors bounced off each other well.

Comment

I was surprised how much I loved her. I mean I thought I'd like her but she's great!

Last edited by Orovingwen; 20 October 2007, 04:39 AM.
                      Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
                      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
                      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
                      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

If I have to choose, than Keller should date with Zelenka. They would be a so nice couple together!
                        Hmm, I don't see it happen, but I would be interested for sure.
                        'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                        One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Originally posted by Chailyn View Post
                          Oh! I didn't mean Keller and Ronon romantically, lol. I'm not a shipper. I just liked their scenes together. I thought the two actors bounced off each other well.
                          It would be great to see Keller get more storylines either way.
                          Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Jewel Staite Q & A @ Scifi.com *Spoilers*: http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=169322
                            Last edited by MrsB108; 19 October 2007, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Jewel Staite Q & A @ Scifi.com * Spoilers! * : http://video.scifi.com/player/?fid=20030#videoid=169322
                              Last edited by MrsB108; 19 October 2007, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Her nightmare is Doppelganger was funny. I would have had the same reaction as the Doppelganger. She's supposed to be a highly skilled doctor and that's her worst nightmare. I guess other stuff would have been to graphic to show on a PG show.

Comment

Working...
                                X