• Time
  • Show
Clear All

long live keller!

Comment

Originally posted by scififreak23 View Post
      long live keller!
      Word!

It is so nice with all the crappiness of season 3/4 to have a character I am really looking forward to seeing more of, I am happy to have Keller around, I thought JS did a great job in Adrift and Doppelganger... she really is talented.

Maybe this season will be the best one yet! Honestly in DG it was as if she had always been there.

Comment

I agree, JS should get more screen time as Keller.
        Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

Originally posted by dec55 View Post
          I agree, JS should get more screen time as Keller.
          She defiantly deserves more screen time i saw Adrift last night i have to say that she was great in it and i can't wait to see more of her this season.

Comment

So far from what I've seen of Keller, I like the character I'm looking forward to seeing how she interacts and fits in with more of the characters.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              So far from what I've seen of Keller, I like the character I'm looking forward to seeing how she interacts and fits in with more of the characters.
              What would be cool if they could get the rest of the cast of Firefly
              and a sort of reunion of the actors for a episode or too just to pay homage
              to such a underrated excellent show. I know the "Brown coats would apprieciated it...

Of course this could be a Keller centered episode....
              Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

I'm glad this thread was revitalized. After seeing the first two eps I am definatly pro Keller. She has alot of potential and so far so good. She was excellent in the three eps she's been in so far.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Keller has been surprisingly good in fact great so far, definitely want more.
                  sigpic
                  "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Ivanova View Post
                    Keller has been surprisingly good in fact great so far, definitely want more.
                    Same here, what I'm curious to is will she and Carson actually be on screen together in Kindred? If so it could be quite interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Same here, what I'm curious to is will she and Carson actually be on screen together in Kindred? If so it could be quite interesting.
                      It would be good to see them interact...
                      Last edited by dec55; 12 October 2007, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dec55 View Post
                        It would be good to see then interact...

Comment

Do we have a list of episodes she's in yet?

Adrift
                          Lifeline
                          Reunion
                          Doppelganger
                          Travelers
                          Tabula Rasa
                          Missing
                          The Seer
                          Miller's Crossing
                          This Mortal Coil
                          Be All My Sins Remember'd
                          Spoils of War
                          Quarantine
                          Outcast
                          Midway
                          Trio
                          Harmony
                          The Kindred, Part 1
                          The Kindred, Part 2
                          The Last Man

I know she's in those two, but not sure which others...

Comment

Originally posted by scififreak23 View Post
                            i'm also pro keller.She was great in lifeline and doppelganger.
                            Try lifeline and doppelganger.

Comment

Just saw Lifeline. I thought Jewel did an amazing job. I loved her in Firefly, but she really surprised me, giving a lot of character to Keller in the short scenes she had. She's shaping up to be my favorite Atlantis female.

Bravo, Jewel!

Comment

Originally posted by Chailyn View Post
                                Just saw Lifeline. I thought Jewel did an amazing job. I loved her in Firefly, but she really surprised me, giving a lot of character to Keller in the short scenes she had. She's shaping up to be my favorite Atlantis female.

Bravo, Jewel!
                                She wasn't even in Lifeline, why do people keep praising her non existent performance?

Comment

Working...
                                X