No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would definitely say that Dr. Keller is truly an amazing character on SGA. Besides that. She is hot.
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Comment

JS definitely is a excellent actress.....her work in Firefly got a lot of praise outside of the scifi arena critics. She is also just a pleasure to look at onscreen.
      Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

I think she has potential.

Comment

seeing doctor keller has proven to me just how great an actress JS is.

In Firefly she was a sweet, innocent girl and now in atlantis she is a experienced, steady nerved doctor. I am very much looking forward to seeing in this season.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I loved Carson, and I love Keller. I think she's adorable and smart for her age. I hope to see a few good things from her during this season.

And that's my two cents...
            My LiveJournal
            ^_^ ~ DANIquinn ~ ^_^

Comment

*Post Deleted*
              Last edited by WarLud; 27 January 2008, 06:40 PM.
              I am not responsible for the content of the message above.

Comment

Originally posted by WarLud View Post
                At first, I didn't really think she fit in too well after seeing her in 'First Strike', but after seeing her in Season 4 (ep 1 & 4), I have to admit, I'm really starting to like her. She sort've grew on me. Now I really hope she stays and continues next season, provided there is one, of course.
                I think it would br great to see Keller and Teyla interact...since they appear to be at the same young age,as well Ronan...all seem to be in their 20's.
                Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

SQUEEEEEEEE! Its a Kaylee Keller Thread!

I love JS, and so far I am liking Keller. She isnt overly emotional and attached so she is making an exceptionally good Dr. Cant wait to see more!
                  : I would very much like to have a weapon such as this.
                  : Yeah, Get in line.

Comment

I definitely welcome her. Unlike certain other individuals I am not so blinded by the tragic squandering of Carson that I've been rendered incapable of giving Jewel Staite a chance.

Comment

I like her. I like Carson aswell but Keller is also a great character that i recon I can grow to like even more. I still have a bad point about Beckett for have the Worst epsiode of SGA about him "posioning the well" YUK!

As for Keller so far she is really Gd and has fitted in well. She already seems to have some potential character moment building stuff with the way she acts around Mckay and especailly Ronon. Also her an Sam seem to have a gd thing going on.

After watching Dopplergenger its clear she has fitted in well and i hope for a series 5 so we can see more of her.

Also I should note she is also HOT!
                      sigpic
                      Banner Made By Me for Me
                      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

I am definitely pro Keller in season four. I never like Carson much. He was a bit of a wimp imo. And what i've seen so far, Keller seems to have a stronger personality.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Not a Teyla fan eh? Well for me this has the potential for me having three female characters that I like/love. I was so-so and liked Weir but she wasn't in my fav characters list. Oh and PMing mods now.
                          Me too! I like both Carter and Teyla, and I will probably like Keller. I think she has the potential to be a funny character. I guess we'll find out in Missing, if not before!
                          || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

I'm defiantly pro Keller she wasn't in First Strike for very long but what i saw of her i really liked and i can't wait to see more of her in season 4.

Comment

i'm also pro keller.She was great in lifeline and doppelganger.

Spoiler:
                              she's afraid of aliens!Very fitting with the job that she has.

Comment

I don't imagine her taking Carson's place, she's really a different character, and nobody can take Carson's place (yeah, he was my first time favourite int SGA). I like her, and was really happy when I've heard Kaylee's coming over Atlantis. I loved Kaylee in Firefly, so I'm hoping she will play right here too. Well, I can't call her other than Kaylee.
                                'One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
                                One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them'

SGA fanfiction I'm translating to english. It's a novel!

Comment

Working...
                                X