No announcement yet.

Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no no there are three more the last book is being made into two movies because they didn't want to cut out huge parts of the book like they have been doing (don't get me wrong I love the movies but books are better but I will still be there at midnight to see the movies )
    sigpic

Comment

hmm there there, there will probably be another wizard series for you.... like a Potter Harry, a Gardeners Tale.....
      *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

To echo everyone else's thoughts, Jewel's dress is very loud.

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        Nope! The upcoming one, then one more after that, and then...-sobs- It's over!!!
        The last book is going to be two movies. I guess that gives you an extra one, if you want to figure it that way.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

True, hadn't thought about that. I'm counting it as one for the purpose of this board, though.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
            so you leave at six....then sign on again at 12.... (my time of course) wow.... i sense an addiction
            Sshhh. Don't tell everyone!

Dunc! You've opened a donut shop! I'll have to drop in & say HI

Comment

*Screams* Hey everyone, Blenca leaves to sleep at six and wakes up at 12 to sign on to GW. I think she has an addiction!!!!

sigpic

Comment

-grins- I stay up on GW as late as possible.
                sigpic

Comment

lucky you.....i am always at work or on call....cant get hooked in the middle of the night

sigpic

Comment

It's 'cause I have no life.
                    sigpic

Comment

sure you do.... *pats shoulder* you got GateWorld.....and...... GateWorld....does that make you feel better???? LMAO

sigpic

Comment

No. -pouts and is now in a bad mood because of the morons in this chatroom she's in, and the fact that she no longer gets a tamale for dinner-
                        sigpic

Comment

*Screams* Hey everyone, Blenca leaves to sleep at six and wakes up at 12 to sign on to GW. I think she has an addiction!!!!
                          I deny it all! It wasn't me!

lucky you.....i am always at work or on call....cant get hooked in the middle of the night
                          So what do you do for a living Jason? Sounds medical.

Comment

im an intern....not fun...... what do you do????

sigpic

Comment

Comment

im an intern....not fun...... what do you do????
                                You mean besides scour the net for Jewel pics?

Comment

Working...
                                X