Dr Jennifer Keller/ Jewel Staite Appreciation/Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col. Newman View Post
    Good, I have been busy with working at my summer job, but I have been lurking.

WOOAH 30 bucks, not going to happen
    LOL cheapness overcomes the desire for pics!
    Good to see you around.

Comment

Thanks, DG, thanks, Rac!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
        I'm back! Been at the beach/boardwalk with my whiny cousin and my aunt's apparently VERY bossy family. -rolls eyes- It wasn't nearly as much fun as I thought it'd be...And why do people think it's right to buy really expensive gifts for their kids, who have been whining and complaining during the whole trip, and also ordering people around, and not even buy anything at all for their niece or nephew, who tried her hardest to please everyone all three days?

Well that's just snarky.

Here's a virtual gift just for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post

I love that pic... that looks like something ronon would have hanging in his room! (but would he let lorne paint it? hmmmmmmmmmm)
          Hmmmm. I can see that. I think I'll have a go at some more banner making

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
          Well that's just snarky.

Here's a virtual gift just for you.

That is really pretty Pic

And I see that you, like me, haven't yet managed to kick the gimping/photoshopping habit yet

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            That is really pretty Pic

And I see that you, like me, haven't yet managed to kick the gimping/photoshopping habit yet

Are you kidding? I still haven't found a support group yet and I refuse to search for one. I think they call this stage "Denial".
            I go for speed these days. Whipped that out in less than 5 minutes. Horrible. Helped that all the programs were open...

Maybe I should take up drinking instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
              Depends on your idea of sexy...
              Is it Jewel?
              WOW!

Comment

I'd say that counts as sexy! And thanks, Pic, now I have an avatar to use soon as I can get my custom one!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
                  Are you kidding? I still haven't found a support group yet and I refuse to search for one. I think they call this stage "Denial".
                  I go for speed these days. Whipped that out in less than 5 minutes. Horrible. Helped that all the programs were open...

Maybe I should take up drinking instead.
                  naaah gimping/photoshopping doesn't involve driving while drunk OR add calories! i think it is a harmless addiction!

Comment

Well we did try Pic, to give it up *sigh*

Here's one of our gal from The Shine

Spoiler:

Comment

Let's see, cool new off-world outfit: check.

New shirt for the docs besides those ugly blue ones(I'm sorry, I hate the shirts): Damn.
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

I prefer the black to the blue ones.

Comment

Me too! Keep those, get rid of the ugly blue, it doesn't flatter any of 'em, not Jewel, not Paul, no one. As good-looking as they are, they look pretty bad.
                            sigpic

Comment

I really like her off-world outfit.

Thanks for the pic, Blencathra.

Thanks to jumble, Krissie678, & Pic for the awesome sigs!

Comment

You're welcome. There is a link in the episodic spoilers thread for S5.

But here are a couple more. Again from The Shine

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X